Take away women's rights RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire

I don't have a phd, I don't even have a fucking university degree I just finished high school and you struggle with this? Are you fucking retarded I bet you this bitch has more time to be posting nudes on onlyfans/slutty pics on instagram fucking women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ominion, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
They’re are stupid about everything genuinely no good qualities besides them having a pussy oppressing them and keeping them submissive is the best thing for society

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
They’re are stupid about everything genuinely no good qualities besides them having a pussy oppressing them and keeping them submissive is the best thing for society
I can't believe a bunch of retards that have the brain of a toddler have a phd let alone make more money, society is actually fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Runawaytictac
How do you genuinely solve that? I thought about shading 2 squares diagonally to each other but then it would be 4 separate unjoined squares. Is it making a square in the middle?

How do you genuinely solve that? I thought about shading 2 squares diagonally to each other but then it would be 4 separate unjoined squares. Is it making a square in the middle?
low iq:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Sprinkles, ominion and 2 others
shading two squares diagonally doesn't make a square and yes making a square in the middle would be where the unshaded region is a square, though there are other ways to do it thats not the only way.

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and lemonnz
cope whats vague about it
It didn’t state whether or not the squares have to be equal, it also should’ve used shade 50% instead of half because half means it is equal on both sides. At least going by the definition.
IMG 4497

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
It didn’t state whether or not the squares have to be equal, it also should’ve used shade 50% instead of half because half means it is equal on both sides. At least going by the definition.
View attachment 2891598
"It didn't state whether or not the squares have to be equal".

What do you mean by equal? equal in regards to?

"It didn't state whether or not the squares have to be equal".

What do you mean by equal? equal in regards to?
IMG 4498

The end result is 2 squares of different sizes, so they’re technically not =.

But it doesn't make any sense. If you divide each bigger square into four smaller squares. Then we would have 16 squares, so that 8 of them have to be shaded in order to reach a solution.
Here, you would be shading 12 of those smaller squares.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
But it doesn't make any sense. If you divide each bigger square into four smaller squares. Then we would have 16 squares, so that 8 of them have to be shaded in order to reach a solution.

Which is bigger than 8.

Retarded problem.:lasereyes:

What? You have a square, which is decomposed into 4 smaller squares, what do you not get in that moron?

This shading exceeds half of the total area of the four bigger squares. Therefore it is not a valid answer.

QED

WHERE IS MY FIELD'S MEDAL?
How do you know it exceeds half of the total area, it's not drawn to scale.

What? You have a square, which is decomposed into 4 smaller squares, what do you not get in that moron?
Your shading exceeds half of the total area. Stupid:lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I'd draw four squares on the Cartesian plane whose sides are of value x. And from then proceed with the calculations.

The unshaded square in the middle is half the area of the total square because it has sides root 2, therefore you can shade it like this and it is valid.

the question doesn't use the word equal at all.
Are you keeping up with my argument? It used half and like I showed earlier, “half” means =, according to the first definition.

how do you know?
think about it like this, you shaded 3/4 of four squares, which means you divided the entire square into 16 units. 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 12 which means you created a 2x2 square with the remaining area which means you exceeded half of the initial square's area

JFL this thread is full of retarded niggas

You shade half of each square diagonally & then the unshaded part would also be a square.
IMG 20240501 100118

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and 4 others
Are you keeping up with my argument? It used half and like I showed earlier, “half” means =, according to the first definition.
Yeah it used half like this:

"Shade half of it so that the unshaded area is also a square"

This means you shade half of the total square such that the unshaded part forms a square, yes?

think about it like this, you shaded 3/4 of four squares, which means you divided the entire square into 16 units. 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 12 which means you created a 2x2 square with the remaining area which means you exceeded half of the initial square's area
My drawing was not to scale, you would do something like this to show it is half of the area:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

You shade half of each square diagonally & then the unshaded part would also be a square.
View attachment 2891629
That's another solution, there are infinitely many solutions.

Yeah it used half like this:

"Shade half of it so that the unshaded area is also a square"

This means you shade half of the total square such that the unshaded part forms a square, yes?
It didn’t mention area though, they have the same area but not the same size which means they’re not = to each other, I said this earlier. I was just trying to say how the question was too vague (which I proved), I think we’re extending this argument a bit too much. :D

It didn’t mention area though, they have the same area but not the same shape which means they’re not = to each other, I said this earlier. I was just trying to say how the question was too vague (which I proved), I think we’re extending this argument a bit too much. :D
"It didn't mention area"

What else did you think it meant when it said "shade half of the square"

You can shade half of a square by shading a triangle in it, a rectangle, a diamond, any shape.

My drawing was not to scale, you would do something like this to show it is half of the area:

View attachment 2891631
Your solution is wrong. Here you can see the proof that half of the area is less than your proposed shaded area. Mind you that 2x^2<3x^2 holds for any positive x.
Screenshot 2024 04 30 23 42 02 302 comsnaptubepremium edit

This is the right solution:

View attachment 2891629
If it is not intuitive yet, you can use the Pythagoras Theorem.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Your solution is wrong. Here you can see the proof that half of the area is less than your proposed shaded area. Mind you that 2x^2<3x^2 holds for any positive x.
View attachment 2891649
That's not my solution, you're the one assuming that the area I shaded encompasses 1
View attachment 2891649
That's not my solution, you're the one assuming that the area I shaded encompasses all 12 squares, mine is right because it is possible to shade the area the way I did (not drawn to scale) such that you form an unshaded square in the middle of length root 2 on each side implying it has half of the total area.

• +1
That's not my solution, you're the one assuming that the area I shaded encompasses 1

That's not my solution, you're the one assuming that the area I shaded encompasses all 12 squares, mine is right because it is possible to shade the area the way I did (not drawn to scale) such that you form an unshaded square in the middle of length root 2 on each side implying it has half of the total area.
JFL You were the same guy who I talked with about those commutative diagrams kek:feelskek::feelskek:

I was like: "I'm gonna tag that mathcel who I talked with before to see if he can think about something":feelskek:

And it was you nigga

JFL You were the same guy who I talked with about those commutative diagrams kek:feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah I can tell why you're not intelligent, I asked you about commutative diagrams when bringing up the naturality condition to which you said "I don't know what that is".

The reason why your explanation to why my "solution is not right" is wrong is because you're assuming that you can fit squares outside the unshaded area that without a gap fill the total square, when I even explained in my response that that's not possible using my method because you would form squares of sides 0.5(2-sqrt(2)) at the end points which don't divide 2.

Last edited:
Your answer is stupid ngl, then again the whole question is dumb.
This is the right answer.

Your just like her bud sorry to say.
Maybe his answer is more intuitive to you, if mine is counterintuitive maybe I thought this one better? Either way it's an easy question.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
  • Love it
im higher iq because i thought of another way
It can be solved in other ways, but his way is the simplest and fastest way you can solve this.
No extra calculation needed or any other mumbo jumbo.

• +1
It can be solved in other ways, but his way is the simplest and fastest way you can solve this.
No extra calculation needed or any other mumbo jumbo.
What mumbo jumbo did I do? He drew triangles while I drew a small square, what the hell?

View attachment 2891527

I don't have a phd, I don't even have a fucking university degree I just finished high school and you struggle with this? Are you fucking retarded I bet you this bitch has more time to be posting nudes on onlyfans/slutty pics on instagram fucking women.
Idk if this is right but I think it is

Attachments

• IMG_4417.jpeg
    IMG_4417.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
But it’s wrong, because you shaded each square 3/4ths instead of a half so it isn’t right
The method is right, but people took the drawing drawn to scale, I later redrew it such that the unshaded area is exactly half the area.