Tall height and broad shoulders are the equivalent of perfect ass and tits on girls: An analysis (coping manlets and tallfags GTFIH)

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
For some reason, people on here cope the most when it comes to height and overall size. I think the reason for that is that those factors are even harder to change than your facial aesthetics. In conclusion it's just another coping mechanism, water.

Even normies attribute more importance to height and frame than people here. Theres tons of posts on every other forum, reddit, TikTok, etc. from women who always state height as their first and foremost preference. After that it's things like broad shoulders or hand size (frame.) Believe me I've spent hours reading up on these topics, most girls have height as their first preference. And they have no reason to lie and virtue signal as it's anonymous and they exclude a lot of people with that preference anyway.

Now you might cope and think: 'Well girls aren't saying face because its harder to quantify, you cant measure it objectively, therefore they state height' OR 'height standards are more acceptable in society' but sadly you would be wrong.

When girls explain why they like height and size in particular they say it makes them feel small and feminine and the guy seem dominant. It's intrinsic to girls sexuality, as most of them are submissive in bed. Therefore, the more dominated the guy is, the more they will be aroused
(obviously only to a point you stupid incels of course a 7 foot ogre would be too intimidating).

I came to the conclusion of height and shoulders being the equivalent of tits and ass. You know the feeling when a girl has a great ass or tits and you just feel hypnotized and want to bend her over immediately? Thats how I think they feel when they see a tall guy with big shoulders. I wanted to get some more opinions of girls on this. Enter the QOVES subreddit (its blackpill for normies). I made a post about this exact kind of question and got a lot of responses:

(post got deleted I hope you can see the comments)

like every other girl commented that its true and how theyre very attracted to the combination of broad shoulders and tallness. If youre not tall or are tall with a shit frame ITS FUCKING OVER. You'll never illicit primal sexual attraction in a girl like a girl with great tits and ass would in you. If youre under 6 foot this is how you look besides a real mogger, now imagine your girl wouldnt laugh at you seeing this.

IMG 3181

I'm 5'11, its brutally and utterly over.

Also: Try to debate me motherfuckers, I have several studies too to prove what im saying.

TL;DR:

Manlets just LDAR. Tallfags just stfu finally and get your lazy ass to the gym, you won the lottery already.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @mrriceguy @Grel Hellscream @drop @banks @EasyMan875 @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @tombradylover @Arborist @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @AspiringMogger @VladimirtheGreat @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, nullptrs, BoredPrince and 39 others
Face is king. 👑

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: barretstoe, mvp2v1, chosen-one and 57 others
I feel like my current face at 6'4ft could at least slay an LTB single mother. with 5'11.5ft I am incel forever even in SEA

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one, SubhumanCurrycel, HighClassMaxing and 7 others
1 LsB3FLB j6YG OBHbQABqQ

The discussion between face or height and frame wont end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, nullptrs, barretstoe and 44 others
Is 6'2 enough. But water thread frame+height>face

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 28541
legit thread but i think its more like 50/50 in terms of face and height. theres literally a 5'5 chadlite who slays at my school and pretty much every guy can fuck him up

anyway LL + clavicle lengthening are underrated on this forum i agree, especially the latter

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, OGJBSLAYER, ROTTING and 11 others
what is big dick the equivalent too?
a tight pussy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, sayi, nest_chico and 10 others
legit thread but i think its more like 50/50 in terms of face and height. theres literally a 5'5 chadlite who slays at my school and pretty much every guy can fuck him up

anyway LL + clavicle lengthening are underrated on this forum i agree, especially the latter
watch how his appeal will be nuked once girls get older

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, mogger10, Brootal and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Fundz and thereallegend
watch how his appeal will be nuked once girls get older
i dont think it will go down that much. he's confident and acts like he's 6'5 and very good looking. he's in a relationship with aryan strong MTB

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Akhi
For some reason, people on here cope the most when it comes to height and overall size. I think the reason for that is that those factors are even harder to change than your facial aesthetics. In conclusion it's just another coping mechanism, water.

Even normies attribute more importance to height and frame than people here. Theres tons of posts on every other forum, reddit, TikTok, etc. from women who always state height as their first and foremost preference. After that it's things like broad shoulders or hand size (frame.) Believe me I've spent hours reading up on these topics, most girls have height as their first preference. And they have no reason to lie and virtue signal as it's anonymous and they exclude a lot of people with that preference anyway.

Now you might cope and think: 'Well girls aren't saying face because its harder to quantify, you cant measure it objectively, therefore they state height' OR 'height standards are more acceptable in society' but sadly you would be wrong.

When girls explain why they like height and size in particular they say it makes them feel small and feminine and the guy seem dominant. It's intrinsic to girls sexuality, as most of them are submissive in bed. Therefore, the more dominated the guy is, the more they will be aroused
(obviously only to a point you stupid incels of course a 7 foot ogre would be too intimidating).

I came to the conclusion of height and shoulders being the equivalent of tits and ass. You know the feeling when a girl has a great ass or tits and you just feel hypnotized and want to bend her over immediately? Thats how I think they feel when they see a tall guy with big shoulders. I wanted to get some more opinions of girls on this. Enter the QOVES subreddit (its blackpill for normies). I made a post about this exact kind of question and got a lot of responses:

like every other girl commented that its true and how theyre very attracted to the combination of broad shoulders and tallness. If youre not tall or are tall with a shit frame ITS FUCKING OVER. You'll never illicit primal sexual attraction in a girl like a girl with great tits and ass would in you. If youre under 6 foot this is how you look besides a real mogger, now imagine your girl wouldnt laugh at you seeing this.

View attachment 2392158

Also: Try to debate me motherfuckers, I have several studies too to prove what im saying.

TL;DR:

Manlets just LDAR. Tallfags just stfu finally and get your lazy ass to the gym, you won the lottery already.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @mrriceguy @Grel Hellscream @drop @banks @EasyMan875 @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @tombradylover @Arborist @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @AspiringMogger @VladimirtheGreat @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

Yeah bro having height and frame is better than having bone structure like below

Download   2023 08 20T214344477

Yes, height is incredibly important. If you are average height or below you’ll never ever have broad sex appeal. At best you’ll be a niche to the women who find your face attractive but even then they’d still wish you were taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, falcon1, cell0xide and 8 others

View attachment 2392158

TL;DR:

Water. Height is important in everyday life situations. Living in ghetto taught me that (being a midget manlet with a 16 inch bideltoid and klinefelter's got me all those experiences).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 29670, falcon1 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, barretstoe and Brootal
ass is male equivalent of female ass.

ass is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and datboijj
Yes, height is incredibly important. If you are average height or below you’ll never ever have broad sex appeal. At best you’ll be a niche to the women who find your face attractive but even then they’d still wish you were taller.
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I personally believe that if you’re below 6 foot, no matter the face, you’ll be capped at strong HTN in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, barretstoe, LooksOrDeath and 21 others
it is, good face doesnt save anyone from being sizemogged 24/7

your good face wont make you feel better about looking like a kid

And here we cope that guy at 5 4 slays more than a gym maxed 6 foot guy easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, crimclown63 and Akhi

it's not 50/50
it's like 60/40

i get super blackpilled bout height but den i rememba all the 5'7 niggas in my school with hoes cuz they have a good face and are still a bit taller than most girls so their height aint that bad

but im their height n ALSO ugly so i cant pull like they do

but obviously there are girls that would reject them because of their height and would be more attracted if they were taller. also i feel like you can really only get away with this short nigga handsome face shit in highschool and especially middle school

height still extremely important but you can't ever really get away with tall height and an actually ugly face. only short height and pretty face. because short pretty face is not disgusting. tall and ugly looks predatory, scary and disgusting. common sense shit really

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, the next o'pry, tbh aff and 7 others
it's not 50/50
it's like 60/40

i get super blackpilled bout height but den i rememba all the 5'7 niggas in my school with hoes cuz they have a good face and are still a bit taller than most girls so their height aint that bad

but obviously there are girls that would reject them because of their height and would be more attracted if they were taller. also i feel like you can really only get away with this short nigga handsome face shit in highschool and especially middle school

height still extremely important but you can't ever really get away with tall height and an actually ugly face. only short height and pretty face. because short pretty face is not disgusting. tall and ugly looks predatory, scary and disgusting. common sense shit really
agreed on everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Growth Plate
I roped

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 30283, datboijj and 1 other person
And here we cope that guy at 5 4 slays more than a gym maxed 6 foot guy easily
5'4 is sewer tier height, no guy at that height slays

i can probably count on my 2 hands how many guys ive noticed with that height

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Tallooksmaxxer
What height would you consider “slayer height”

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Face is king. 👑
Tell that to the goth girl who broke up with her lanklet bf who does modeling gigs for h&m when I flirted with her for a couple of weeks. She never even saw me irl, though I sent her frauded pumped gym pics.

Being tall and jacked is the only thing that matters unless you are totally subhuman in the face.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 30283, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
it's not 50/50
it's like 60/40

you can only be a real mogger if you you are a big size, body size is jsut too intrinsic to how we are perceived in the hierarchy

no single girl wants a guy below average height, its a protection thing and she feels like her man is weaker than everyone

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and falcon1
5'4 is sewer tier height, no guy at that height slays

i can probably count on my 2 hands how many guys ive noticed with that height

And how many guys do you know that have slayer bone structure like this

Download   2023 08 20T215414133

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Shekel
And how many guys do you know that have slayer bone structure like this

View attachment 2392217
the relative rarity of a trait doesnt matter, its about what attracts girls, bone structure cant be compared to the importance of height and frame

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Brootal, falcon1 and 1 other person
Tell that to the goth girl who broke up with her lanklet bf who does modeling gigs for h&m when I flirted with her for a couple of weeks. She never even saw me irl, though I sent her frauded pumped gym pics.

Being tall and jacked is the only thing that matters unless you are totally subhuman in the face.
I don't care it's about the mog and the beauty.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I still doubt we males have something as powerful as tits and ass in smv worth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Broski, the next o'pry and 6 others
it's not 50/50
it's like 60/40

Heightpill doesn’t apply to BBC, JBB is law

TL;DR:

You would still be an incel and rotting here even if you were 1 inch taller lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and 5.5psl
the relative rarity of a trait doesnt matter, its about what attracts girls, bone structure cant be compared to the importance of height and frame

Because.those are cope things which can be changed very easily leg lengthening, steroids the face is like the scariest thing it's a jumble of puzzles and making a 7 is much more subjective because different races exist different archetypes ie masculine chad pretty boy and Androgenous chad exists

retards come here argue about shit that can't be changed without death tier surgeries that make them crippled

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, OGJBSLAYER, Mewton and 3 others
You would still be an incel and rotting here even if you were 1 inch taller lol
water, i would need 5 inches at least

I still doubt we males have something as powerful as tits and ass in smv worth
Having a vagina mogs any type of characteristic a male has
water, i would need 5 inches at least
6’4 and a subhuman face would probably only let you be able to smash LTB and below, actual gl bitches HTB+ want the full package

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Having a vagina mogs any type of characteristic a male has

6’4 and a subhuman face would probably only let you be able to smash LTB and below, actual gl bitches HTB+ want the full package
no face for your kid size

1) tall and good-looking 2) Average height and good-looking 3) Tall and average looking 4) short (below 5'8) and good-looking 5) tall and ugly 6) short and ugly.
This is the hierarchy. Face is the number 1 trait. OP if u were good looking you would understand just how overpowered it is. Every day we have people coping with their number 1 trait on this stupid site. When are u dumbass niggas gonna let this stupid debate rest and just max out all your stats?

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, LooksOrDeath, chadison and 14 others

View attachment 2392158

TL;DR:

20230818 072407

20230811 203105

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24444, 5.5psl and 5 others
no face for your kid size
Face > Height in general

No foid would legitimately want to date some lanklet subhuman (unless it’s some sort of oofy doofy betabuxxer type relationship) over tier height is sub 5’8 since most women will be eye level to you, you can’t compensate with a physique under that since your proportions would be fucked and you would look wider than you are tall

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Pollorex, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
If you are average looking or below facially you will never ever have broad sex appeal. At best you'll be a niche to the woman who find your height attractive but even then they'd still wish you were better looking.

:forcedsmile: Always the ugly niggas that say dumbass shit like this when if they were 2-3 inches taller then still wouldn't slay shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fl0w, LooksOrDeath, Broski and 11 others