Tall height and broad shoulders are the equivalent of perfect ass and tits on girls: An analysis (coping manlets and tallfags GTFIH)

how would you know
I just know these things. I'm a dude who is tall and broad, and have been around the social scenes a whole bunch. It takes more as a man. Tall and broad gets your foot in the door.

I just know these things. I'm a dude who is tall and broad, and have been around the social scenes a whole bunch. It takes more as a man. Tall and broad gets your foot in the door.
no but how do you know its not the same as a girl with big tis and ass

no but how do you know its not the same as a girl with big tis and ass
Because a girl with big tits and ass has more pull and instant mates compared to the male version. A girl like that has instant social power and access to like 80% of the guys in the area they are in. The male version isn't gifted that automatically. A girl has way more social power . It's observable

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Because a girl with big tits and ass has more pull and instant mates compared to the male version. A girl like that has instant social power and access to like 80% of the guys in the area they are in. The male version isn't gifted that automatically. A girl has way more social power . It's observable
Everything matters

For some reason, people on here cope the most when it comes to height and overall size. I think the reason for that is that those factors are even harder to change than your facial aesthetics. In conclusion it's just another coping mechanism, water.

Even normies attribute more importance to height and frame than people here. Theres tons of posts on every other forum, reddit, TikTok, etc. from women who always state height as their first and foremost preference. After that it's things like broad shoulders or hand size (frame.) Believe me I've spent hours reading up on these topics, most girls have height as their first preference. And they have no reason to lie and virtue signal as it's anonymous and they exclude a lot of people with that preference anyway.

Now you might cope and think: 'Well girls aren't saying face because its harder to quantify, you cant measure it objectively, therefore they state height' OR 'height standards are more acceptable in society' but sadly you would be wrong.

When girls explain why they like height and size in particular they say it makes them feel small and feminine and the guy seem dominant. It's intrinsic to girls sexuality, as most of them are submissive in bed. Therefore, the more dominated the guy is, the more they will be aroused
(obviously only to a point you stupid incels of course a 7 foot ogre would be too intimidating).

I came to the conclusion of height and shoulders being the equivalent of tits and ass. You know the feeling when a girl has a great ass or tits and you just feel hypnotized and want to bend her over immediately? Thats how I think they feel when they see a tall guy with big shoulders. I wanted to get some more opinions of girls on this. Enter the QOVES subreddit (its blackpill for normies). I made a post about this exact kind of question and got a lot of responses:

(post got deleted I hope you can see the comments)

like every other girl commented that its true and how theyre very attracted to the combination of broad shoulders and tallness. If youre not tall or are tall with a shit frame ITS FUCKING OVER. You'll never illicit primal sexual attraction in a girl like a girl with great tits and ass would in you. If youre under 6 foot this is how you look besides a real mogger, now imagine your girl wouldnt laugh at you seeing this.

View attachment 2392158
I'm 5'11, its brutally and utterly over.

Also: Try to debate me motherfuckers, I have several studies too to prove what im saying.

TL;DR:

Manlets just LDAR. Tallfags just stfu finally and get your lazy ass to the gym, you won the lottery already.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @mrriceguy @Grel Hellscream @drop @banks @EasyMan875 @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @tombradylover @Arborist @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @AspiringMogger @VladimirtheGreat @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

Height is law.

This fucking guy is 6'6 ffs. 2nd guy is 5'9, 3rd is 5'4. Why is there such massive variation in male height compared to other physical attributes? Like, even a 6'2 guy, generally considered "tall", couldn't get to 6'6 with LL, and a 6'6 guy would get mogged by Shaq. It's crazy how large the range is.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and BoredPrince