Tall height and broad shoulders are the equivalent of perfect ass and tits on girls: An analysis (coping manlets and tallfags GTFIH)

1) tall and good-looking 2) Average height and good-looking 3) Tall and average looking 4) short (below 5'8) and good-looking 5) tall and ugly 6) short and ugly.
This is the hierarchy. Face is the number 1 trait. OP if u were good looking you would understand just how overpowered it is. Every day we have people coping with their number 1 trait on this stupid site. When are u dumbass niggas gonna let this stupid debate rest and just max out all your stats?
height isnt my number 1 trait

keep coping and seething, in reality girls will never be primally attracted to you like they would be to a tall broad shouldered guy.

Think about this, who would you rather fuck and who is more facially attractive:

1c25b9c76ee486b34f645089ac8c487c

or

Artworks XuUfkELzpe8nMhe7 n7ClbQ t500x500

(insert your type here)

lima is one of the biggest foggers out there, most guys would still rather fuck the other girl

same goes for man- and framelets

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, SurgeryEnjoyer, falcon1 and 2 others
If you are average looking or below facially you will never ever have broad sex appeal. At best you'll be a niche to the woman who find your height attractive but even then they'd still wish you were better looking.

:forcedsmile: Always the ugly niggas that say dumbass shit like this when if they were 2-3 inches taller then still wouldn't slay shit
Zac Efron and Nelly were both top tier sex icons of their time and they were like 5’8, even if you say “muh status!” they would 100% both slay irl due to their face and physique

keep coping and seething, in reality girls will never be primally attracted to you like they would be to a tall broad shouldered guy.

Think about this, who would you rather fuck and who is more facially attractive:

View attachment 2392248

or

View attachment 2392260
(insert your type here)

lima is one of the biggest foggers out there, most guys would still rather fuck the other girl

That girl fogs Lima lmao she descended hard years ago

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, the next o'pry, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
picture her in her prime and the argument is still the same
Well we cant fuck her in her prime anymore now do we?...we can only rate her current looks and other girl fogs lima now

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

View attachment 2392248

or

View attachment 2392260
(insert your type here)

Its funny how you think men and women are attracted to each other in the same ways. Bodies matters more for women then it does for men. Not saying it doesn't matter for men because it does, but its of less importance. Also jfl i get more attractive girls then you or 99% of this forum ever will. I have a good face and know the power that comes with it. Meanwhile the rest of you lot rot and cope with size and height when in reality that shit will do nothing for your ugly ass because u are UGLY. If u are decent looking and tall and jacked then we can have a good debate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Broski, Vvvvxxxx, rubberduck and 4 others
picture her in her prime and the argument is still the same
I’d still rather fuck that other girl, even tho Lima is objectively a Giga fogger she’s never been that attractive to me

My points still stands true, yes height matters 100% and foids would always choose the taller version of yourself, that doesn’t mean that if you’re below average height you can’t ascend

Facial attractiveness is more important than body because a face can't easily be changed[edit | edit source]​

permalink | category: Face | table of contents
Jonason et al. (2012) reviewed evidence to determine the value of an attractive face relative to an attractive body and performed a small experiment to test how men and women would value each in a short term or long term dating scenario. They found that in both scenarios, an attractive face was valued more than an attractive body.

The reasons they suggest for the greater value of an attractive face are that facial structure better provides cues of genetic fitness, sexual dimorphism, and health. While a body may be changed easily with diet and exercise modification, a face cannot so easily be changed. This provides the paradox of "self improvement" whereby the things that matter most are the things one can "self improve" the least.

Quotes:

• The face advertises masculinity/femininity (Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt, & Perrett, 2002), phenotypic quality, and resistance to developmental assaults, pathogens, and environmental stressors (Thornhill & Gangestad, 1994), and facial symmetry is associated with increased cognitive performance, greater genetic heterozygostity, greater fecundity, better health, increased longevity, lower parasite load, and lower rates of depression (Kowner, 2001).
  • It appears as though both sexes want a long-term mate who has an attractive face over an attractive body. The information carried in a face signals developmental stability, resistance to pathogens, and phenotypic quality (Thornhill & Gangestad, 1994).
  • Although facial attractiveness is surely important for short-term mates, it appears to be more valued in long-term mates by both sexes.
  • A body may be more easily changed via diet and exercise whereas the structural traits of the face are resistant to change beyond drastic plastic surgery procedures. Stated another way, the face may be a better or more reliable cue to important phenotypic qualities despite the correlation between having a quality body and face (Thornhill & Moller, 1997).
References:

• Jonason PK, Raulston T, Rotolo A. 2012. More Than Just a Pretty Face and a Hot Body: Multiple Cues in Mate-Choice. The Journal of Social Psychology. 152(2): 174–184.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and IhateDentists
Its funny how you think men and women are attracted to each other in the same ways. Bodies matters more for women then it does for men. Not saying it doesn't matter for men because it does, but its of less importance. Also jfl i get more attractive girls then you or 99% of this forum ever will. I have a good face and know the power that comes with it. Meanwhile the rest of you lot rot and cope with size and height when in reality that shit will do nothing for your ugly ass because u are UGLY. If u are decent looking and tall and jacked then we can have a good debate
jfl at insulting me, notice how angry you are because im obliterating your copes

explain to me, why would girls place more importance on the face than the body? from a logical standpoint the opposite would be true

you stupid narcy, actually try to debate me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Facial attractiveness is more important than body because a face can't easily be changed[edit | edit source]​

Jonason et al. (2012) reviewed evidence to determine the value of an attractive face relative to an attractive body and performed a small experiment to test how men and women would value each in a short term or long term dating scenario. They found that in both scenarios, an attractive face was valued more than an attractive body.

The reasons they suggest for the greater value of an attractive face are that facial structure better provides cues of genetic fitness, sexual dimorphism, and health. While a body may be changed easily with diet and exercise modification, a face cannot so easily be changed. This provides the paradox of "self improvement" whereby the things that matter most are the things one can "self improve" the least.

Quotes:

• The face advertises masculinity/femininity (Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt, & Perrett, 2002), phenotypic quality, and resistance to developmental assaults, pathogens, and environmental stressors (Thornhill & Gangestad, 1994), and facial symmetry is associated with increased cognitive performance, greater genetic heterozygostity, greater fecundity, better health, increased longevity, lower parasite load, and lower rates of depression (Kowner, 2001).
  • It appears as though both sexes want a long-term mate who has an attractive face over an attractive body. The information carried in a face signals developmental stability, resistance to pathogens, and phenotypic quality (Thornhill & Gangestad, 1994).
  • Although facial attractiveness is surely important for short-term mates, it appears to be more valued in long-term mates by both sexes.
  • A body may be more easily changed via diet and exercise whereas the structural traits of the face are resistant to change beyond drastic plastic surgery procedures. Stated another way, the face may be a better or more reliable cue to important phenotypic qualities despite the correlation between having a quality body and face (Thornhill & Moller, 1997).
References:

• Jonason PK, Raulston T, Rotolo A. 2012. More Than Just a Pretty Face and a Hot Body: Multiple Cues in Mate-Choice. The Journal of Social Psychology. 152(2): 174–184.
I actually provide evdience. Im actually good looking and have posted proof of slays all while being below 6ft and not being gigajacked. Meanwhile copers like OP provide no evidence other then anecdotes and don't have a good looking face, thereby not understanding the value that comes with it. This is a stupid debate

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, IhateDentists, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
jfl at insulting me, notice how angry you are because im obliterating your copes

explain to me, why would girls place more importance on the face than the body? from a logical standpoint the opposite would be true

U idiot. I am the one that is providing evidence. What the fuck more do i need to do?

Im 6’0 21 inch bidelt how safe am i?

Foids are hardly ever logical in any concept of the word

Foids would rather get fucked Chads who they know surely will not commit then get pumped and dumped than guys who would stay with 100% along the way and find security in

Your face is the FIRST thing people see when they meet you, no foid wants to have sex with some 3/10 subhuman lanklet just cuz he’s tall

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ROTTING, JawMogger and 1 other person

Currie and Little (2009) conducted a study regarding relative contributions of facial and bodily attractiveness to overall physical attractiveness. Participants (males N = 127 females N = 133) were shown a randomized sequence of masked (to minimize potential confounds, such as hair and clothing) body images, then face images, then combined images (the images were presented side to side, not synthesized into a full body photo) and were then requested to rate these the physical attractiveness of these images. A separate group of unisex raters were also requested to rate the images, with correlations between the ratings of both groups being very high.

The participants were then requested to rate the desirability of the models in the photographs in both a short-term and long-term mating context.

It was found that facial attractiveness was a far more significant predictor of overall physical attractiveness then bodily attractiveness, for both sexes. Bodily attractiveness however, was also significant contributor to overall attractiveness for both sexes, with it being relatively more important compared to facial attractiveness for men evaluating the short-term attractiveness of women as compared to the long-term condition. The researchers found there was no such moderating effect of mating context in regards to women's evaluations of male attractiveness.

Interestingly, the researchers also found evidence that suggests women demand that male's bodily attractiveness be above a certain threshold before he is rated as physically attractive overall, regardless of his facial attractiveness.

Quotes:

• Ratings of facial attractiveness were a better predictor than ratings of bodily attractiveness of the rating given to images of the face and body combined.
  • Interestingly, the body was relatively more important in male ratings of female images under the short-term condition compared with the long-term condition. The effect of facial attractiveness was relatively constant under both conditions.
  • There is some evidence for a hierarchical interaction between facial attractiveness and bodily attractiveness in determining overall physical attractiveness, especially in female ratings of male bodies. The male models with the three lowest mean ratings of their bodies had mean combined face and body ratings lower than either the independent body ratings or the independent face ratings. This suggests that the body needs to be above a certain level of attractiveness before the overall physical attractiveness is rated at a higher level.
References:

• Currie TE, Little AC. 2009. The relative importance of the face and body in judgments of human physical attractiveness. Evolution and Human Behavior. 30(6): 406-416. [Abstract]
But yea lets ignore science and just go with incel opinions. What the fuck is wrong with you guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Brus Wane, kurd and 2 others
Currie and Little (2009) conducted a study regarding relative contributions of facial and bodily attractiveness to overall physical attractiveness. Participants (males N = 127 females N = 133) were shown a randomized sequence of masked (to minimize potential confounds, such as hair and clothing) body images, then face images, then combined images (the images were presented side to side, not synthesized into a full body photo) and were then requested to rate these the physical attractiveness of these images. A separate group of unisex raters were also requested to rate the images, with correlations between the ratings of both groups being very high.

The participants were then requested to rate the desirability of the models in the photographs in both a short-term and long-term mating context.

It was found that facial attractiveness was a far more significant predictor of overall physical attractiveness then bodily attractiveness, for both sexes. Bodily attractiveness however, was also significant contributor to overall attractiveness for both sexes, with it being relatively more important compared to facial attractiveness for men evaluating the short-term attractiveness of women as compared to the long-term condition. The researchers found there was no such moderating effect of mating context in regards to women's evaluations of male attractiveness.

Interestingly, the researchers also found evidence that suggests women demand that male's bodily attractiveness be above a certain threshold before he is rated as physically attractive overall, regardless of his facial attractiveness.

Quotes:

• Ratings of facial attractiveness were a better predictor than ratings of bodily attractiveness of the rating given to images of the face and body combined.
  • Interestingly, the body was relatively more important in male ratings of female images under the short-term condition compared with the long-term condition. The effect of facial attractiveness was relatively constant under both conditions.
  • There is some evidence for a hierarchical interaction between facial attractiveness and bodily attractiveness in determining overall physical attractiveness, especially in female ratings of male bodies. The male models with the three lowest mean ratings of their bodies had mean combined face and body ratings lower than either the independent body ratings or the independent face ratings. This suggests that the body needs to be above a certain level of attractiveness before the overall physical attractiveness is rated at a higher level.
References:

• Currie TE, Little AC. 2009. The relative importance of the face and body in judgments of human physical attractiveness. Evolution and Human Behavior. 30(6): 406-416. [Abstract]
But yea lets ignore science and just go with incel opinions. What the fuck is wrong with you guys
OP stopped responding because he can’t accept his subhuman face is what’s holding him back not his height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ROTTING, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Imagine arguing and bringing science research on autist website about whats more important face or height....of course its face,girl doesnt want to look at sub4 face during sex regardless if he is 8 feet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, IhateDentists, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others

Quotes:

References:

I actually provide evdience. Im actually good looking and have posted proof of slays all while being below 6ft and not being gigajacked. Meanwhile copers like OP provide no evidence other then anecdotes and don't have a good looking face, thereby not understanding the value that comes with it. This is a stupid debate
all this evidence you provide have one big mistake in methodology: participants were shown pictures of the opposite sex (same applies for the online dating stats)

this isnt the same as experiencing the size difference and dominance IRL which is what matters, we already knew that for any social media, be it instagram or OLD, face is king, water

but ive looked around and couldnt find a single study that does a 3d experiment, only ones that assess bodily and facial attractiveness individually, so until you can find one this doesnt prove anything

by anectode and the opinions of women all around the web height and frame is more important because its more masculine than a good face

stop insulting me, you dont even know what i look like

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, OnlyHeightMatters and Debetro
Imagine arguing and bringing science research on autist website about whats more important face or height....of course its face,girl doesnt want to look at sub4 face during sex regardless if he is 8 feet
Even tall subhumans are usually looksmatched and if they aren’t the foid is a 5/10 at best, no tall subhuman is actually slaying bad bitches unless he has some level of status

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and VladimirtheGreat
For some reason, people on here cope the most when it comes to height and overall size. I think the reason for that is that those factors are even harder to change than your facial aesthetics. In conclusion it's just another coping mechanism, water.

Even normies attribute more importance to height and frame than people here. Theres tons of posts on every other forum, reddit, TikTok, etc. from women who always state height as their first and foremost preference. After that it's things like broad shoulders or hand size (frame.) Believe me I've spent hours reading up on these topics, most girls have height as their first preference. And they have no reason to lie and virtue signal as it's anonymous and they exclude a lot of people with that preference anyway.

Now you might cope and think: 'Well girls aren't saying face because its harder to quantify, you cant measure it objectively, therefore they state height' OR 'height standards are more acceptable in society' but sadly you would be wrong.

When girls explain why they like height and size in particular they say it makes them feel small and feminine and the guy seem dominant. It's intrinsic to girls sexuality, as most of them are submissive in bed. Therefore, the more dominated the guy is, the more they will be aroused
(obviously only to a point you stupid incels of course a 7 foot ogre would be too intimidating).

I came to the conclusion of height and shoulders being the equivalent of tits and ass. You know the feeling when a girl has a great ass or tits and you just feel hypnotized and want to bend her over immediately? Thats how I think they feel when they see a tall guy with big shoulders. I wanted to get some more opinions of girls on this. Enter the QOVES subreddit (its blackpill for normies). I made a post about this exact kind of question and got a lot of responses:

(post got deleted I hope you can see the comments)

like every other girl commented that its true and how theyre very attracted to the combination of broad shoulders and tallness. If youre not tall or are tall with a shit frame ITS FUCKING OVER. You'll never illicit primal sexual attraction in a girl like a girl with great tits and ass would in you. If youre under 6 foot this is how you look besides a real mogger, now imagine your girl wouldnt laugh at you seeing this.

View attachment 2392158
I'm 5'11, its brutally and utterly over.

Also: Try to debate me motherfuckers, I have several studies too to prove what im saying.

TL;DR:

Manlets just LDAR. Tallfags just stfu finally and get your lazy ass to the gym, you won the lottery already.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @mrriceguy @Grel Hellscream @drop @banks @EasyMan875 @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @tombradylover @Arborist @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @AspiringMogger @VladimirtheGreat @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

5’11 manlet in bulgarian slums maybe

• +1
Even tall subhumans are usually looksmatched and if they aren’t the foid is a 5/10 at best, no tall subhuman is actually slaying bad bitches unless he has some level of status
I am just waiting for OP to bring someone like Boban Marjanovic who is sub3 statusmax basketball player how he has wife despite his face 😅

I am just waiting for OP to bring someone like Boban Marjanovic who is sub3 statusmax basketball player how he has wife despite his face 😅
no ones talking about subhumans, its over for them no matter the height

but tall good framed MTN > average height HTN, tall good framed HTN > average height Chadlite, the list goes on

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger
Lol most pro athletes are just tricks and premium edition betabuxxers, only dudes like Kelly Oubre or the super Giga tall ones could slay hard without needing to have the status that they do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
all this evidence you provide have one big mistake in methodology: participants were shown pictures of the opposite sex (same applies for the online dating stats)

this isnt the same as experiencing the size difference and dominance IRL which is what matters, we already knew that for any social media, be it instagram or OLD, face is king, water

but ive looked around and couldnt find a single study that does a 3d experiment, only ones that assess bodily and facial attractiveness individually, so until you can find one this doesnt prove anything

by anectode and the opinions of women all around the web height and frame is more important because its more masculine than a good face

stop insulting me, you dont even know what i look like
I provided evidence. You provided 0 evidence except for anecdotes. Yes, the methodology isn't perfect but jfl if u think the difference is big in real life. Only if the good-looking guy is a manlet/framelet, then his attractiveness will get nuked. But if he is not failed by height or frame he will win, always. I presented evidence. U have nothing to show for your claims. U can cope all u want but in the end u are ugly and will die an incel. Cheers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Vvvvxxxx, 0hMan and 2 others
I provided evidence. You provided 0 evidence except for anecdotes. Yes, the methodology isn't perfect but jfl if u think the difference is big in real life. Only if the good-looking guy is a manlet/framelet, then his attractiveness will get nuked. But if he is not failed by height or frame he will win, always. I presented evidence. U have nothing to show for your claims. U can cope all u want but in the end u are ugly and will die an incel. Cheers
'anectodes' of 1000s of women giving their honest opinion

i already said how the methodology is flawed, your explanation for it is based on nothing but your own insecurity and projection

neither am i ugly or incel, nor will you ever be primally sexually attractive to women

the way you sperg out is just proof of your insecurity

cope all you want fellow manlet

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
'anectodes' of 1000s of women giving their honest opinion

i already said how the methodology is flawed, your explanation for it is based on nothing but your own insecurity and projection

neither am i ugly or incel, nor will you ever be primally sexually attractive to women

the way you sperg out is just proof of your insecurity

cope all you want fellow manlet
I'm more attractive than u and the majority of this site. I highly doubt u can say the same. Cope with methodology all u want. The fact of the matter is i provided evidence and u didn't outside of reddit (LOL). That alone tells me all I need to know about your intelligence and life experience.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
I'm more attractive than u and the majority of this site. I highly doubt u can say the same. Cope with methodology all u want. The fact of the matter is i provided evidence and u didn't outside of reddit (LOL). That alone tells me all I need to know about your intelligence and life experience.
nobody cares how gl you are u disgusting narcy, tis completely irrelevant to this discussion

i can link you tons of videos and forums too if you want

jfl at talking about my intelligence when all you do is insult when someone destroys your copes, its ok bro im insecure about my height too

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, jflsnowdzz, Debetro and 2 others
People who make those threads always end up being manlets

Categorize heights OP. What's short what's average what's tall

nobody cares how gl you are u disgusting narcy, tis completely irrelevant to this discussion

i can link you tons of videos and forums too if you want

jfl at talking about my intelligence when all you do is insult when someone destroys your copes, its ok bro im insecure about my height too
U didn't destroy anything tho. U provided no evidence. All u did was claim u spoke to thousands of women and u linked a reddit where the vast majority of responses to the question were fucking guys. No one is arguing that height and size is important, because it is really important. But u are mistaken if u think height or body beats face as individual traits. At least I provided evidence to back my claims. U did nothing. Thats why I'm annoyed with you. Im open-minded. If u provided at least something of importance I would be willing to listen. I don't even want to be mean to you, I just don't understand why people like you cope so much. Im assuming you are in the 5'8-5'10 range too. U wouldn't have issues with your height if you were facially attractive, period. Thats all I'm tryna say at this point since u wanna ignore everything else and claim u destroy my copes.

People who make those threads always end up being short

Categorize heights OP. What's short what's average what's tall
under 5'9 is pretty bad

under 5'7 is over tier

up to 6'1 doesnt stand out

slayer height is 6'4+

this is based on where im from

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Brootal
under 5'9 is pretty bad

under 5'7 is over tier

up to 6'1 doesnt stand out

slayer height is 6'4+

this is based on where im from
Whats your height man. I understand where you are coming from if your below 5'8. Otherwise its more your face then ur height unless ur in Scandi or Netherlands. Tell me how that's unreasonable to say? Not tryna be mean anymore i wanna talk legit

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Personality is the only thing that matters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui and Akhi
very brutal for midgets like us in the west bro.

better move to thailand asap

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
You can be attractive at virtually every height but IRL you will get mogged daily and that's not nice. I also agree with the user that said that she will always wish you were taller, you are 10 times as replaceable if you lack either face or height, difference being you can't 'glow up' out of your height. I met some french chick recently and I could tell she was attracted to my face because she was very friendly, but she kept bringing up height in different ways (she was my height). Granted it wouldn't have mattered if I was more handsome but who knows

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Akhi and tombradylover
U didn't destroy anything tho. U provided no evidence. All u did was claim u spoke to thousands of women and u linked a reddit where the vast majority of responses to the question were fucking guys. No one is arguing that height and size is important, because it is really important. But u are mistaken if u think height or body beats face as individual traits. At least I provided evidence to back my claims. U did nothing. Thats why I'm annoyed with you. Im open-minded. If u provided at least something of importance I would be willing to listen. I don't even want to be mean to you, I just don't understand why people like you cope so much. Im assuming you are in the 5'8-5'10 range too. U wouldn't have issues with your height if you were facially attractive, period. Thats all I'm tryna say at this point since u wanna ignore everything else and claim u destroy my copes.
i didnt talk to 1000's of women, i wouldnt ask that girls irl tbh, all im saying is ive read basically every height/preference thread out there and its overwhelming how many girls state it as the most important physical attribute

i couldnt find any study that claimed the opposite of what youre saying, but im genuinely not sure if the effect wouldnt be drastically different IRL, especially when there are 100s of guys around you that sizemog you to oblivion

Whats your height man. I understand where you are coming from if your below 5'8. Otherwise its more your face then ur height unless ur in Scandi or Netherlands. Tell me how that's unreasonable to say? Not tryna be mean anymore i wanna talk legit
Im 5'11, when Im not outside I think the mog from a 6'3 guy isnt too bad, but its a complete difference once you stand besides such a guy

where im from is basically the same shit as in scandi or netherlands, loads of tall guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and tombradylover
You can be attractive at virtually every height but IRL you will get mogged daily and that's not nice. I also agree with the user that said that she will always wish you were taller, you are 10 times as replaceable if you lack either face or height, difference being you can't 'glow up' out of your height. I met some french chick recently and I could tell she was attracted to my face because she was very friendly, but she kept bringing up height in different ways (she was my height). Granted it wouldn't have mattered if I was more handsome but who knows
very brutal

i didnt talk to 1000's of women, i wouldnt ask that girls irl tbh, all im saying is ive read basically every height/preference thread out there and its overwhelming how many girls state it as the most important physical attribute

i couldnt find any study that claimed the opposite of what youre saying, but im genuinely not sure if the effect wouldnt be drastically different IRL, especially when there are 100s of guys around you that sizemog you to oblivion

Im 5'11, when Im not outside I think the mog from a 6'3 guy isnt too bad, but its a complete difference once you stand besides such a guy

where im from is basically the same shit as in scandi or netherlands, loads of tall guys
Alot of this depends on location too. If u were here in the US, ur height would be no problem man. U could wear lifts and mog pretty much everyone with exception of like 2-5% of men. Im sure plenty of women think height and size mog. I was just annoyed because studies say face mogs by way more, but i can admit IRL side by side is different to an extent. I think the best way to go about this is admit that both traits can attract women and try and max out what u can. I was wrong to get worked up over this retarded debate. All i can say is I'm sorry for calling you ugly and I wish you luck. But again, I'm telling u ur height wouldn't be an issue in many, many places in the west.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Akhi
As a tallfag I can confirm, height carried me with my new gf
Its in french but concretely , height is not the only parameter that a woman likes :
she mentioned my face at the beginning, then the shoulders, then the hands , the arms and the eyes so yeah height is super important but what matters is to be a whole thing that she loves and gg wp

Last edited:
very brutal
Tbh I took a risk because I dm'd her when we hadn't even matched, and I could tell from her pics she'd be around my height

Nigga if you said that in the first place there would be no arguments lmao

Being 5’9 in your country is probably equivalent to being like 5’4 over here in the US
Alot of this depends on location too. If u were here in the US, ur height would be no problem man. U could wear lifts and mog pretty much everyone with exception of like 2-5% of men. Im sure plenty of women think height and size mog. I was just annoyed because studies say face mogs by way more, but i can admit IRL side by side is different to an extent. I think the best way to go about this is admit that both traits can attract women and try and max out what u can. I was wrong to get worked up over this retarded debate. All i can say is I'm sorry for calling you ugly and I wish you luck. But again, I'm telling u ur height wouldn't be an issue in many, many places in the west.
Yep location is extremely underrated in blackpill

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
View attachment 2392186
The discussion between face or height and frame wont end
Its pure autism , saying height has no value is like saying broad shoulders have no value

And for face jfl, who still thinks it's cope here? you kiss your wife with your height or your mouth lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pandora, ROTTING, Banasura and 2 others
I am tall but have a terrible frame never began

If you are average looking or below facially you will never ever have broad sex appeal. At best you'll be a niche to the woman who find your height attractive but even then they'd still wish you were better looking.

:forcedsmile: Always the ugly niggas that say dumbass shit like this when if they were 2-3 inches taller then still wouldn't slay shit
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Its pure autism , saying height has no value is like saying broad shoulders have no value

And for face jfl, who still thinks it's cope here? you kiss your wife with your height or your mouth lmao
Some people here genuinely think shit like if you’re tall you can’t be incel or if you’re short you are incel lmao it’s a huge echo chamber

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 24789
Some people here genuinely think shit like if you’re tall you can’t be incel or if you’re short you are incel lmao it’s a huge echo chamber
my answer to that is: if you are NT you can't be incel , being incel is ur fucking fault

• +1
my answer to that is: if you are NT you can't be incel , being incel is ur fucking fault
that's true regardless of what you look like

• +1

-5’8 user

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF