Tall height and broad shoulders are the equivalent of perfect ass and tits on girls: An analysis (coping manlets and tallfags GTFIH)

Rlly good. Top 90-95 percentile.
Is this in a small town or a large city?
Being in 1) is like top 98-99%. Imo if ur in 2 category u can slay most foids but u gotta approach and do some work, whereas in group 1 they have girls throwing themselves at them all the time
What height is needed to be in category 1?

For some reason, people on here cope the most when it comes to height and overall size. I think the reason for that is that those factors are even harder to change than your facial aesthetics. In conclusion it's just another coping mechanism, water.

Even normies attribute more importance to height and frame than people here. Theres tons of posts on every other forum, reddit, TikTok, etc. from women who always state height as their first and foremost preference. After that it's things like broad shoulders or hand size (frame.) Believe me I've spent hours reading up on these topics, most girls have height as their first preference. And they have no reason to lie and virtue signal as it's anonymous and they exclude a lot of people with that preference anyway.

Now you might cope and think: 'Well girls aren't saying face because its harder to quantify, you cant measure it objectively, therefore they state height' OR 'height standards are more acceptable in society' but sadly you would be wrong.

When girls explain why they like height and size in particular they say it makes them feel small and feminine and the guy seem dominant. It's intrinsic to girls sexuality, as most of them are submissive in bed. Therefore, the more dominated the guy is, the more they will be aroused
(obviously only to a point you stupid incels of course a 7 foot ogre would be too intimidating).

I came to the conclusion of height and shoulders being the equivalent of tits and ass. You know the feeling when a girl has a great ass or tits and you just feel hypnotized and want to bend her over immediately? Thats how I think they feel when they see a tall guy with big shoulders. I wanted to get some more opinions of girls on this. Enter the QOVES subreddit (its blackpill for normies). I made a post about this exact kind of question and got a lot of responses:

(post got deleted I hope you can see the comments)

like every other girl commented that its true and how theyre very attracted to the combination of broad shoulders and tallness. If youre not tall or are tall with a shit frame ITS FUCKING OVER. You'll never illicit primal sexual attraction in a girl like a girl with great tits and ass would in you. If youre under 6 foot this is how you look besides a real mogger, now imagine your girl wouldnt laugh at you seeing this.

View attachment 2392158
I'm 5'11, its brutally and utterly over.

Also: Try to debate me motherfuckers, I have several studies too to prove what im saying.

TL;DR:

Manlets just LDAR. Tallfags just stfu finally and get your lazy ass to the gym, you won the lottery already.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @mrriceguy @Grel Hellscream @drop @banks @EasyMan875 @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @tombradylover @Arborist @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @AspiringMogger @VladimirtheGreat @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

Say a greycel framelet manlet incel

Just be
I wonder why you think face is important but here HTB+ throw themselves at category 1 and 3 the most here. I got mostly LTB and MTB interested but I wasn't interested in them. Do they think I'm a safer option?

My GF who I will marry is HTB
category 1 has both traits which is overpowered. Category is 2 is better than 3 since being good looking and average in height is more advantageous for dating then being tall and plain looking. Being good looking is way more rare than being tall, hence why I think face is more important. Also science and stats back up my claims. I linked studies in earlier posts in this thread if u wanna go look. Girls still throw themselves at category 2 it’s just that 1 has it all

For some reason, people on here cope the most when it comes to height and overall size. I think the reason for that is that those factors are even harder to change than your facial aesthetics. In conclusion it's just another coping mechanism, water.

Even normies attribute more importance to height and frame than people here. Theres tons of posts on every other forum, reddit, TikTok, etc. from women who always state height as their first and foremost preference. After that it's things like broad shoulders or hand size (frame.) Believe me I've spent hours reading up on these topics, most girls have height as their first preference. And they have no reason to lie and virtue signal as it's anonymous and they exclude a lot of people with that preference anyway.

Now you might cope and think: 'Well girls aren't saying face because its harder to quantify, you cant measure it objectively, therefore they state height' OR 'height standards are more acceptable in society' but sadly you would be wrong.

When girls explain why they like height and size in particular they say it makes them feel small and feminine and the guy seem dominant. It's intrinsic to girls sexuality, as most of them are submissive in bed. Therefore, the more dominated the guy is, the more they will be aroused
(obviously only to a point you stupid incels of course a 7 foot ogre would be too intimidating).

I came to the conclusion of height and shoulders being the equivalent of tits and ass. You know the feeling when a girl has a great ass or tits and you just feel hypnotized and want to bend her over immediately? Thats how I think they feel when they see a tall guy with big shoulders. I wanted to get some more opinions of girls on this. Enter the QOVES subreddit (its blackpill for normies). I made a post about this exact kind of question and got a lot of responses:

like every other girl commented that its true and how theyre very attracted to the combination of broad shoulders and tallness. If youre not tall or are tall with a shit frame ITS FUCKING OVER. You'll never illicit primal sexual attraction in a girl like a girl with great tits and ass would in you. If youre under 6 foot this is how you look besides a real mogger, now imagine your girl wouldnt laugh at you seeing this.

View attachment 2392158

Also: Try to debate me motherfuckers, I have several studies too to prove what im saying.

TL;DR:

Manlets just LDAR. Tallfags just stfu finally and get your lazy ass to the gym, you won the lottery already.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @mrriceguy @Grel Hellscream @drop @banks @EasyMan875 @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @tombradylover @Arborist @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @AspiringMogger @VladimirtheGreat @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

im 6'3 and i have women in the past say my ex-boyfriend was tall like you to, some have said oh your so tall. So yes just on hieght and being in decent shape and having broad shoulders and have a basic face will be enough for some women. Because tall men are only about 15 percent of men.

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
height isnt my number 1 trait

keep coping and seething, in reality girls will never be primally attracted to you like they would be to a tall broad shouldered guy.

Think about this, who would you rather fuck and who is more facially attractive:

View attachment 2392248

or

View attachment 2392260
(insert your type here)

lima is one of the biggest foggers out there, most guys would still rather fuck the other girl

same goes for man- and framelets

The 1st obviously which retard would pass up a super model like that

View attachment 2392158

TL;DR:

True to an extent. Height can be improved easier than face as face is more complex and complicated than height. Height is more straightforward. There is no one surgery u can get to become a chad face even if you are a normie base. You got to consider everything you need to have a good face as well. Nice jaw, good eye area, not too big nose, decent lips, decent skin, good hairline, facial harmony etc. All of these cannot be changed except skin, and even skin is like 80% genetic. With height at least you can get surgery, wear lifts or boosting shoes like forces. You can also increase hgh during puberty to maximize maybe imporve on ur genes. Not only tha but you being short one area if you move to another area your a gigamogger. If you have bad face, its global. Unless JBW of course

View attachment 2392158

TL;DR:

height also depends on what country are you living honestly. being 6.1 in spain or in netherlands is a whole another world

keep coping and seething, in reality girls will never be primally attracted to you like they would be to a tall broad shouldered guy.

Think about this, who would you rather fuck and who is more facially attractive:

View attachment 2392248

or

View attachment 2392260
(insert your type here)

lima is one of the biggest foggers out there, most guys would still rather fuck the other girl

facial attractivness is the most important thing up to a certain point i say its about 70 percent of the overall atrtacitvness and body is 30 percent. The only difference in the ratio is if your body or face is in the top 10 percent.

Its about having high sex appeal and a decent face. I rather fuck women with a 10/10 body and a 7/10 face then a 8.2/10 face and body.

I rather fuck these women below then a prime lima

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
True to an extent. Height can be improved easier than face as face is more complex and complicated than height. Height is more straightforward. There is no one surgery u can get to become a chad face even if you are a normie base. You got to consider everything you need to have a good face as well. Nice jaw, good eye area, not too big nose, decent lips, decent skin, good hairline, facial harmony etc. All of these cannot be changed except skin, and even skin is like 80% genetic. With height at least you can get surgery, wear lifts or boosting shoes like forces. You can also increase hgh during puberty to maximize maybe imporve on ur genes. Not only tha but you being short one area if you move to another area your a gigamogger. If you have bad face, its global. Unless JBW of course
wrong believe it or not wearing lift doesnt count because it just a lift to make your look taller, there is no chnage to your physical form. Surgery has advanced so much you can boost people 1-2.5 points in looks depending on which countries and doctors you use. The leg surgery can leave most people with no use of their legs or even in some cases paralization of the legs.

The majority of the girls I’ve been with have been around or just below my height. Girls want hot faced guys first and foremost. The rest is bonus/threshold stuff. Ur right tho I do gymmaxx and Nike air max
with this i agree hes forgetting on avg men are 3-3.5 inches taller then the avg women. So even men who are shorter then avg which is 5'9 are gonna be taller then like 80 percent of women. Face is more important then body for women in most cases, unless said body is in the top 5-10 percent.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
wrong believe it or not wearing lift doesnt count because it just a lift to make your look taller, there is no chnage to your physical form. Surgery has advanced so much you can boost people 1-2.5 points in looks depending on which countries and doctors you use. The leg surgery can leave most people with no use of their legs or even in some cases paralization of the legs.

View attachment 2393480
View attachment 2393481
View attachment 2393482
thats like saying makeup doesnt matter cuz it doesnt actuqly change your face. You should try whatever you can to look as attractive as possible even if it isnt your actual genes. Mosdt of those surgeries are cherry picked heavily. Most dont end up that well and cost a shit ton and most people recover from leg lengthening fully after a year or 2

facts ngl height is life

You can have shit face & frame but height will always save you from inceldom im taking 6"2 - 6"6 and as long as you're NT
the cutoff point is 5"9 imo obv the taller you are from here the less work you need to put in

Anything lower just ldar imo

I don't think it's the equivalent, it looks nice to them but girls care more about status. A nice status is the equivalent to a perfect female body

The majority of the girls I’ve been with have been around or just below my height. Girls want hot faced guys first and foremost. The rest is bonus/threshold stuff. Ur right tho I do gymmaxx and Nike air max
Gymmaxxed HTN who’s minimum average height is enough to slay

• +1
Reactions: Broski and tombradylover
facial attractivness is the most important thing up to a certain point i say its about 70 percent of the overall atrtacitvness and body is 30 percent. The only difference in the ratio is if your body or face is in the top 10 percent.

Its about having high sex appeal and a decent face. I rather fuck women with a 10/10 body and a 7/10 face then a 8.2/10 face and body.

I rather fuck these women below then a prime lima

BOOKMARKED FOR LATER, fuarkkkkk all those high E bitches wanna make me coom

Tell that to the goth girl who broke up with her lanklet bf who does modeling gigs for h&m when I flirted with her for a couple of weeks. She never even saw me irl, though I sent her frauded pumped gym pics.

Being tall and jacked is the only thing that matters unless you are totally subhuman in the face.
what is her rating

thats like saying makeup doesnt matter cuz it doesnt actuqly change your face. You should try whatever you can to look as attractive as possible even if it isnt your actual genes. Mosdt of those surgeries are cherry picked heavily. Most dont end up that well and cost a shit ton and most people recover from leg lengthening fully after a year or 2
your comparing wearing lifts to surgery now your comparing it to make-up. Yes you should try to look your best, but make make-up and lifts are not things that change anything on the level of surgery which in most cases changes your bodies physical struture. Lift can only be worn in shoes, makeup can be worn basically all the time except maybe when swimming.

what is her rating
hes post doesnt even make sense i could understand if he fucked the women, but hes trying to take credit for breaking up a relationship when he has never meet the women in real life or banged her.

your comparing wearing lifts to surgery now your comparing it to make-up. Yes you should try to look your best, but make make-up and lifts are not things that change anything on the level of surgery which in most cases changes your bodies physical struture. Lift can only be worn in shoes, makeup can be worn basically all the time except maybe when swimming.
well for the most part u would wear shoes everywhere. Unless you go to like the beach with sandals. The only time u wouldnt is indoors but if ur indoors with a girl whos gon mog u anyways

All true. You also need a big skull as well. Tall height + wide frame with a small skull makes you look like a pinhead.

If girls wanna feel small so bad why they 200lbs?

Is 6'2 enough. But water thread frame+height>face
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>Height + Frame.
6’2” is decent, but ultimately, the taller the better.

View attachment 2393480
View attachment 2393481
View attachment 2393482
Those women from deformed subhumans to normies. A normie male is a nobody.

Yeah
Lmao bro I went to Amsterdam for a trip but I swear there height is really crucial. My height was fucking average (6'3) at the airport, the zoomers/boomers average height was like 6'4 lmao
Damn..
Like 6'4 was avg ??
What height would be tall over there then ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Heightpill doesn’t apply to BBC, JBB is law

You would still be an incel and rotting here even if you were 1 inch taller lol
Tbh just don't be fat as a black
Face literally doesn't matter for blacks.
Weight seems to be huge , fat blackcels have 0 smv but they can skyrocket their smv with drips + leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Weight seems to be huge , fat blackcels have 0 smv but they can skyrocket their smv with drips + leanmaxxing.
its just the nt-pill, not much to do with race IMO

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Damn..
Like 6'4 was avg ??
What height would be tall over there then ?
Tall was like 6'6
Even 6'7

LOTS of chadlite+ zoomers, lot of tall boomers too

• Woah
Fr even a LTN black got good results on OLD through dripmaxxing, besides gymmaxxing as a BBC is the bare minimum

• +1

View attachment 2392248

or

View attachment 2392260
(insert your type here)

i would say for males height and nice lean physique not only broad shoulders

Muhhhhh faceee

Irrelevant

With face, you can download a few apps and have a conveyor belt of girls straight to your house without having to leave the couch

Real life game is dead in 2023 anyway, no point of clubbing or fucking up your body with alcohol anymore
Imagine if maher was 5'8 ?

Im 6'4, i am slayer tier?

View attachment 2392248

or

View attachment 2392260
(insert your type here)

Last edited:

View attachment 2392248

or

View attachment 2392260
(insert your type here)

Depends on a girl's goal. A girl will pick a 6ft pretty boy framelet for a relation ship but will pick a 6,ft frame mogger masc for ONS

5'11 is genuine manlet height i would rather be 5'8 as soon as women hear "im 5.11'' they already see you as a friend cuck height fr betabux or its ova

1) tall and good-looking 2) Average height and good-looking 3) Tall and average looking 4) short (below 5'8) and good-looking 5) tall and ugly 6) short and ugly.
This is the hierarchy. Face is the number 1 trait. OP if u were good looking you would understand just how overpowered it is. Every day we have people coping with their number 1 trait on this stupid site. When are u dumbass niggas gonna let this stupid debate rest and just max out all your stats?

I'm 5'5", skinny/lean physique (55kg) with an androgynous face (often get mistaken for a woman), unique style, long hair and broad shoulders (female gaze maxxed), have been told I should be a model but obviously I'm not tall enough, and mog 1 - 6 all the fucking time unless 1 is exceptionally handsome facially (model tier), e.g. my mate who's tall, dark and extremely handsome - Italian model tier. I make women's jaws drop here and there, but this guy drops jaws everywhere he fucking goes. I'm literally invisible when I'm with him lmao

Last edited:
I'm 5'5", skinny/lean physique (55kg) with an androgynous face (often get mistaken for a woman), unique style, long hair and broad shoulders (female gaze maxxed), have been told I should be a model but obviously I'm not tall enough, and mog 1 - 6 all the fucking time unless 1 is exceptionally handsome facially (model tier), e.g. my mate who's tall, dark and extremely handsome - Italian model tier. I make women's jaws drop here and there, but this guy drops jaws everywhere he fucking goes. I'm literally invisible when I'm with him lmao
its over for you

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
id do anything for 9 inch wrists and 6'5 height

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
It's not the same. Men are prone to only using visuals to assess a women's attractiveness. Women are hardwired different. You can be tall and broad and yes they will initially find you attractive , it's often not enough to seal the deal yet

• +1
It's not the same. Men are prone to only using visuals to assess a women's attractiveness. Women are hardwired different. You can be tall and broad and yes they will initially find you attractive , it's often not enough to seal the deal yet
water, but youll have much more opprotunities

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
water, but youll have much more opprotunities
That's true. But it's not like a nice ass and slim figure on a woman

• Hmm...