Temporary massive hollow cheeks

Y

YokoKo

Iron
Why the fuck do I only get giga temporary (1-2 mins) hollow cheeks when I press my cheeks inwards.
Don't think it's water retention (2-3L/every day consistently), and I take like 5-10 potassium pills every day

Even Jordan Barrett used to fraud like this:

(0:23 = )

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and BrahminBoss
Such utter parasites lol doing nothing useful for society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, mtcut3plush, YokoKo and 1 other person
Take aspirin and progesterone you will get hollow cheeks even at 20 percent bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Take aspirin and progesterone you will get hollow cheeks even at 20 percent bodyfat
Yeah, I think the combined oral contraceptive pill should work.

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why the fuck do I only get giga temporary (1-2 mins) hollow cheeks when I press my cheeks inwards.
Don't think it's water retention (2-3L/every day consistently), and I take like 5-10 potassium pills every day

Even Jordan Barrett used to fraud like this:

View attachment 2476144
(0:23 = )

3L of water a day might be too much you are pissing out all of your nutrients and electrolytes

3L of water a day might be too much you are pissing out all of your nutrients and electrolytes
I've experimented for weeks varying nothing but water (1.5L, 2L, 2.5L, and 3L), it doesn't really make much of a difference for me if I cardiomaxx, except for bloating in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I've experimented for weeks varying nothing but water (1.5L, 2L, 2.5L, and 3L), it doesn't really make much of a difference for me if I cardiomaxx, except for bloating in the morning.
what is your current BF%

Might need to buy some furosemide and fuck my kidneys

do you have visible abs?
Yeah. I also have a large jaw (have hollowing when clenched) and I've been bonesmashing my cheekbones for a year. Bones are there. It's literally just my cheeks. Perhaps too much baby/buccal fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and ReinerGeist1
just have 2 bees in cups. Each one covering the cheekbones so you get stung. Be god for like 2 days. Enjoy

Yeah. I also have a large jaw (have hollowing when clenched) and I've been bonesmashing my cheekbones for a year. Bones are there. It's literally just my cheeks. Perhaps too much baby/buccal fat.
lol

Just to update - I tried 100 mg furosemide in the morning, which almost fixed the above issue; still not as much hollowing than if I were to push the cheeks in a bit.

My current theory is that it's excess buccal or baby fat, which should go away with time. Keep in mind, I have bones, and my dad has hollowing 24/7 even in his 50s; you may differ.

• JFL
Just to update - I tried 100 mg furosemide in the morning, which almost fixed the above issue; still not as much hollowing than if I were to push the cheeks in a bit.

My current theory is that it's excess buccal or baby fat, which should go away with time. Keep in mind, I have bones, and my dad has hollowing 24/7 even in his 50s; you may differ.

Boneless rat 😂😂 serves you right for insulting ray peat may you always be a bloated fuck forever inshallah 🤙🤙

muh hollow cheekz

Boneless rat 😂😂 serves you right for insulting ray peat may you always be a bloated fuck forever inshallah 🤙🤙
nah estrogen will grow my bones

• Love it