@the bull is the biggest coper here

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
How on earth can he think women are innocent sweet girls? Just how? He rots on Blackpill sites for years and is the biggest bluepilled person going, how tf is that possible????

Saying women are queens etc. and you are a misogynist if you say they are shallow sluts like wtf…

It makes no sense seriously @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, pneumocystosis, tombradylover and 2 others
Its just one of his phases
Give him 3 days and he will start calling women useless holes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OSOARROGANT, plukee, bloomercel and 15 others
How on earth can he think women are innocent sweet girls? Just how? He rots on Blackpill sites for years and is the biggest bluepilled person going, how tf is that possible????

Saying women are queens etc. and you are a misogynist if you say they are shallow sluts like wtf…

It makes no sense seriously @the BULL
He changes all of his opinions every other week bro

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jamaldickjavontus, normie_joe and 1 other person
Because i know other girls other than the sluts that use tinder jfl you have a narrow vision

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Sens and WishIwasChico
Because i know other girls other than the sluts that use tinder jfl you have a narrow vision
How do you know they’re not sluts? Did they tell you they wasn’t and you believed them jfl. Man you are so naive

• +1
Reactions: Sens
All women are queens chud

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, aesthetic beauty, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
How do you know they’re not sluts? Did they tell you they wasn’t and you believed them jfl. Man you are so naive
I Just observed what they did. Most of them had a bf and were loyal. You're fucking dumb Bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, normie_joe and WishIwasChico
I Just observed what they did. Most of them had a bf and were loyal. You're fucking dumb Bro
No seriously you are. You actually think women aren’t sluts on tinder and aren’t fucking around. It’s insane how naive you are

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I’m sorry but women are literally just whores, that’s the brutal truth. It’s rage fuelling for me to but that’s the truth

• +1
No seriously you are. You actually think women aren’t sluts on tinder and aren’t fucking around. It’s insane how naive you are
Damn you didn't understand a Word of what i said. So much for PhD jfl talking to you Is like talking to a wall

I’m sorry but women are literally just whores, that’s the brutal truth. It’s rage fuelling for me to but that’s the truth
Only the ones you know. If all of your interactions come from dating apps it's obvious you Will get to meet only whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz and WishIwasChico
Only the ones you know. If all of your interactions come from dating apps it's obvious you Will get to meet only whores.
Fair point but go to any uni city and you’ll see all the girls fucking every weekend from the club. The HQNP girls you see also when they break up with their boyfriend go on slut phases. It’s literally the norm now.

• +1
Reactions: sozz and Clown Show
Women lie. I’ve seen women I’ve fucked tell guys I only do dates and don’t hook up on the first date etc. while I’ve literally just got finished fucking her.

You’re too naive Bhai.

• +1
Fair point but go to any uni city and you’ll see all the girls fucking every weekend from the club. The HQNP girls you see also when they break up with their boyfriend go on slut phases. It’s literally the norm now.
Bro sluts are only like 10% of the general population. In my uni course there were 2-3 sluts Who were also ugly frauding on social media and the rest had a bf. If you refuse to completely ignore whoever doesn't talk like a complete slut it's your fault. Your brain would collapse After hqnp girl tells to go fuck yourself After you ask to slap their tits. You get what you deserve

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, Clown Show, Looks234 and 1 other person
Also if a girl is uni the chances of her not cheating if she goes out a lot (which she will with her girl friends) is extremely rare. Just look at @pneumocystosis is he always slaying girls who have boyfriends. It’s you who doesn’t know how brutal the reality is not me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and pneumocystosis
Women lie. I’ve seen women I’ve fucked tell guys I only do dates and don’t hook up on the first date etc. while I’ve literally just got finished fucking her.

You’re too naive Bhai.
I don't even want to Imagine what kind of trash you date. You'll never get to date an hqnp girl

Your brain would collapse After hqnp girl tells to go fuck yourself After you ask to slap their tits. You get what you deserve
No you do. This is my exact fucking point. You believe what women say. If a girl tells me to go fuck myself if I ask for sec it isn’t because she is a sweet innocent girl it’s because I do not make the looks level.

Just because she won’t hook up straight away with me certainly doesn’t Kwan she isn’t with other people. Your logic is fucking flawed I’m trying to make you see that.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I don't even want to Imagine what kind of trash you date. You'll never get to date an hqnp girl
I don’t date girl only fuck them and I fuck 18 year old girls mainly so…?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I would say sluts are probably 40% of the population rn

possibly less

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Also if a girl is uni the chances of her not cheating if she goes out a lot (which she will with her girl friends) is extremely rare. Just look at @pneumocystosis is he always slaying girls who have boyfriends. It’s you who doesn’t know how brutal the reality is not me.
Jfl at that larper. I know guys irl Who look Better than the incels that post here and they don't have all those cucking stories. I know more guys that cheat and make women go Crazy than the other way around

No you do. This is my exact fucking point. You believe what women say. If a girl tells me to go fuck myself if I ask for sec it isn’t because she is a sweet innocent girl it’s because I do not make the looks level.

Just because she won’t hook up straight away with me certainly doesn’t Kwan she isn’t with other people. Your logic is fucking flawed I’m trying to make you see that.
You are Just trying to generalize. I've been both with girls Who wanted to fuck immediately and girls that wanted to live other experiences with me so i know what i'm talking about. You're the sex addict coomer not the other way around

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and WishIwasChico
Jfl at that larper. I know guys irl Who look Better than the incels that post here and they don't have all those cucking stories. I know more guys that cheat and make women go Crazy than the other way around
How is @pneumocystosis a larper he is legit Chad and mogs 99% if guys in the UK it’s believable to think he would slay like fuck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sozz and pneumocystosis
and girls that wanted to live other experiences with me so i know what i'm talking about
Basically you weren’t hot enough to fuck so they made you wait. Well done for admitting you’re a cuck to everyone here

• +1
Reactions: sozz and pneumocystosis
How is @pneumocystosis a larper he is legit Chad and mogs 99% if guys in the UK it’s believable to think he would slay like fuck
Jfl have you seen him unfrauded he looks like a fucking cuck jfl i know a gazillion of people that mog him yet they aren't so narcy. This forum attracts some weird misogynist narcy freak

Wouldn’t that mean you are one with your logic?
Bro i Just landed here because of lockdown It made me Cage a bit when there were the true good users but now It's Just a cesspit. I'm looking to eliminate It i'm calling the Police and report it

i'm calling the Police and report it
Be sure to show them this:
041FF1EB E977 49C9 9273 3BAE0D65A73F

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, the BULL and Akhi
Basically you weren’t hot enough to fuck so they made you wait. Well done for admitting you’re a cuck to everyone here
bro i feel sorry for you you'll never get to cuddle and watch sunset only slap the tits like you're some primitive animal jfl

• JFL
You literally said you went to the ward bro explain the story then
i don't actually have schizophrenia i was making too much noise to they decided to put me to sleep with horse tranquillizers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and Akhi
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and WishIwasChico
i don't actually have schizophrenia i was making too much noise to they decided to put me to sleep with horse tranquillizers
You do not get tranquillised for making noise you must’ve been violent and aggressive for them to do that. That’s like a last resort option.

You do not get tranquillised for making noise you must’ve been violent and aggressive for them to do that. That’s like a last resort option.
yes bro i was violent and aggressive because they didn't want to give me a job. i wanted to pay for expensive dinners but i could only get them for a walk. it made me blood my boil

• Hmm...
yes bro i was violent and aggressive because they didn't want to give me a job. i wanted to pay for expensive dinners but i could only get them for a walk. it made me blood my boil
Whaaaattttttt????

Whaaaattttttt????
not necessarily pay for their part but just go eating some sushi together at least. i couldn't do shit before this uber job

Why horse? jfl wtf

not necessarily pay for their part but just go eating some sushi together at least. i couldn't do shit before this uber job
So you are actively dating now then?