@the bull is the biggest coper here

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
no now i'm saving to buy a new car. there are people that actually have to work to get stuff jfl
Why aren’t you actively dating you make no sense

• JFL
because i don't want subpar dates. i'll date with new car and money to go out
Just go on tinder you don’t need a car or money, just go over to there house

Just go on tinder you don’t need a car or money, just go over to there house
i'm not looking for sluts no more. next girl i date must be gf material

• JFL
i'm not looking for sluts no more. next girl i date must be gf material
Aren’t you 28. Jfl good luck and I really mean it finding a girl at your age that isn’t ran thru. Although I’m sure you’ll conveniently find lots of roasties that say they aren’t ran thru and like to be taken on dates etc.

Aren’t you 28. Jfl good luck and I really mean it finding a girl at your age that isn’t ran thru. Although I’m sure you’ll conveniently find lots of roasties that say they aren’t ran thru and like to be taken on dates etc.
most women aren't run through. they have 3-4 bfs before they finally get married. i can easily find a 23 yo who has had 2 or 3 bfs

he's insane. he was all up in my thread last night threatening to shut the place down. all I posted was about an innocent day out with my neighbor btw.

• +1
he's insane. he was all up in my thread last night threatening to shut the place down. all I posted was about an innocent day out with my neighbor btw.
you incels are all the same. no mercy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and RichardSpencel
not all of us are incels.

pipe down clown
unlikely. even if you have sex with women, you're still an incel in your soul. a mysoginist freak

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Either a master troll or mentally ill, probably both.

didn't realize the bull was this naive lol. your chances of finding a girl who hasn't been run through by age 12 in the west is about the same as finding a chad who is virgin. there probably are people like that out there, but you're just not being rational or realistic if you think you're going to find them and be able to keep them and then further keep them from chad.

• +1
didn't realize the bull was this naive lol. your chances of finding a girl who hasn't been run through by age 12 in the west is about the same as finding a chad who is virgin. there probably are people like that out there, but you're just not being rational or realistic if you think you're going to find them and be able to keep them and then further keep them from chad.
So true. Thank you.

How do you know they’re not sluts? Did they tell you they wasn’t and you believed them jfl. Man you are so naive
Because every single female you write about is a dating app whore who gives it out on the first link. You dont date normal girls

Also if a girl is uni the chances of her not cheating if she goes out a lot (which she will with her girl friends) is extremely rare. Just look at @pneumocystosis is he always slaying girls who have boyfriends. It’s you who doesn’t know how brutal the reality is not me.
☝️

• +1
@lovelyboy @apemaxxed the BULL raging might be the funniest thing i saw all week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and Deleted member 21661
cage

Attachments

• Vocaroo 17iOxI1uwNnC.mp3
    91.1 KB
women having sex is apparently making them a slut lol

• +1
How on earth can he think women are innocent sweet girls? Just how? He rots on Blackpill sites for years and is the biggest bluepilled person going, how tf is that possible????

Saying women are queens etc. and you are a misogynist if you say they are shallow sluts like wtf…

It makes no sense seriously @the BULL
Every nigga is a mysoginist deep down I’ve never met a non misogynistic man

• +1
on tinder and in bars, maybe. but its probably like 20-30%.

Most girls will actually not fuck on first date or hookup with a stranger

• JFL
on tinder and in bars, maybe. but its probably like 20-30%.

Most girls will actually not fuck on first date or hookup with a stranger
You are gonna get burned so hard with this mentality. But go on take a girl on 5 dates only for you to find out later she was fucking a hot guy within 5 minutes. Brutal reality for you

You are gonna get burned so hard with this mentality. But go on take a girl on 5 dates only for you to find out later she was fucking a hot guy within 5 minutes. Brutal reality for you
Nah, you don't need 5 dates, just like 2

and i fucked many hoes

Nah, you don't need 5 dates, just like 2

and i fucked many hoes
If she doesn’t fuck on the first date I am gone, fuck waiting wtf do you need to wait for

If she doesn’t fuck on the first date I am gone, fuck waiting wtf do you need to wait for
If girls like you and are serious about you, they will make you wait at least once to not be a hoe or come off as easy.

hoes have wrecked brains or they just dont care about you and want dick. good example is amnesia is how he is ghosted after sex each time because hes autistic and a booty call.

Majority of girls will have only a few slays their whole life

• JFL
I mean any study can confirm this.

men outnumber women 3-1 in all the dating apps and most girls on apps will fuck only chad or just use it to get IG followers.

• JFL
If girls like you and are serious about you, they will make you wait at least once to not be a hoe or come off as easy.

hoes have wrecked brains or they just dont care about you and want dick. good example is amnesia is how he is ghosted after sex each time because hes autistic and a booty call.

Majority of girls will have only a few slays their whole life
I am legit going to an 18 year old girls house tomorrow night we’ve spoke a lot. She has long term partner only in her bio. She said we go for drinks then said send me a pic of you so I know you’re real.

I sent her pic and she was just saying how I can come over and then later saying that’s she just tidying her room for me tomorrow etc. and that her room mate will be there but to worry.

You’re delusional bro. She will make other dudes wait, and cucks like you will think she’s innocent and sweet. she also has in her bio like an innocent line. Yet I will be going over and 100% railing her tomorrow. I’d be shocked if she cancelled but you never know but ye…

Girls are sluts tbh and horny af. They want to get pounded they’ll only make you wait if they do not find you physically attractive and want your personality to grow on then. This always will lead to cheating or dead bedroom cases down the line as the initially sexual desire isn’t strong.

Last edited:
I mean any study can confirm this.

men outnumber women 3-1 in all the dating apps and most girls on apps will fuck only chad or just use it to get IG followers.
Every girl I’ve ever met is a slut tbh. I’ve never met a girl who isn’t a slut this irl too.

• Hmm...
@lovelyboy @apemaxxed the BULL raging might be the funniest thing i saw all week
the voice msg is hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
the combined iq on this thread is 80. disappear bugs

• +1