The Chadgazing pill

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
What is the Chadgazing pill? And have you taken it?
Have you noticed women look at good-looking men even when they are completely idle and silent, Chads eyes averted or closed, motionless like a statue? Chad's mere existence radiates an aura of prestige and inspiration. We are hopefully all aware here that women's moods are intimately tied to their vision. When presented with certain forms of matter, such as a good-looking man's face, even another good-looking women's face, it catches their attention and sets their mood: maybe it's envy when looking at a better looking woman or a lustful attraction upon seeing Chad. I have seen Chads at my work just show up and lighten up a room of female colleagues, it's certified suifuel if you've witnessed an occurrence of this IRL.

I'm unaware of any title this pill might have, but Chadgazing, inspired by the astrological act of stargazing, is appropriate. And it feels like it isn't as common a notion as even a obscure pill like the dogpill. I can foresee or envisage Chadgazing being the present tense form of itself as a verb.
Becky: “OMG, Tyler is so hot, I was Chadgazing him all lunch”

The reason why women do this is due to their neurology. Women are openly obsessed with this hazy idea of beauty, which for the stereotypical woman means attractiveness or color or nature. Just write GRWM into the YouTube search bar and you will be presented with a million of a very few types of video and get an idea of what I mean if you haven't already.

So accepting this, Chad is a living work of art. Some proportions, size, and face details make the female brain light up like a Christmas tree getting a glimpse of his heavenly presence. That's why. Chad is like a drug being dissolving directly into the bloodstream of women in his vanity and young women are drug addicts.

Lastly for this thread, did you also know the best way to get a woman's attention is not regularly going to be with a good-looking, robust Chad, but it's rather a good-looking woman. I have some evidence to promote this sentiment: search Vogue Magazine into Google. Vogue's readership is overwhelmingly female, but then why is it mostly attractive women feature on each edition's front cover? There's a rare Chad featured on there, like Timothee Chalamet, but committing the Google search above will convince you that women's lives live and breathe looks and color and all about the visual. Women tend to struggle with abstraction and this suggests to me it's because so much of their brain is dedicated to the appearance of things.

Bellow is an example of Vogue magazine, but it's not representative of ratio of female-featuring front covers to male-featuring. I wanted to give a taste of the magazine if you were not familiar

images
images

I hope this thread wasn't too water... I felt this pill could use a little more appraisal.
@thecel @looksmaxprofile @WanderingBurro

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 32485, Xangsane and 1 other person
I'm a gazer of Chads and Stacies myself tbh. Have a huge folder, though many would contest my ratings.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and synock21