THE FIRST CCW ROTATION IN PSL HISTORY HAS BEEN OBTAINED WITH MSE

I have a sixth sense for bullshits
Maxilla rotates + open bite
8hrs of chewing is enough to cause a rotation

But honestly fuck getting an open bite since they’re going to fix it by doing CW

of course, my eyes have gotten significantly narrower
Wait you’re chewing for 8 hrs a day? I’m chewing 8 pieces of falim for 4 hours and it’s already annoying to find time for it chewing for 8 hours sounds like a chore

But honestly fuck getting an open bite since they’re going to fix it by doing CW
Congratulations
To avoid a bimax to get CCW you got an open bite that requires a bimax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, MentalistKebab, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Wait you’re chewing for 8 hrs a day? I’m chewing 8 pieces of falim for 4 hours and it’s already annoying to find time for it chewing for 8 hours sounds like a chore
i'm really lucky that the whole corona situation is going on, i could chew all day long. i put in small breaks when i'm going to eat something. i just put the gum into a glass and afterward put it in my mouth again

• +1
Reactions: Dog face

Idk , they also could ccw rotate mandible to meet maxilla .
Idk this guy case, he probably could avoid openbite with teeth together.
Hope @retard will soon say more about this , cause I am pretty interested .

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6892
Mandible is technically supposed to autorotate provided teeth are kept together in next few months

its folding the anterior part of the teeth upwards tho, impossible to bend the mandible to have any kind of bite correction

p sure palate expansion itself leads to some mandible autorotation and according to my ortho, some small bite changes can be made post expansion to give the opportunity for more surgical rotation

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 3020 and Good_Little_Goy
@retard how long can I wait for more info :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Deleted member 6892
you guys need to be patient lol

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Dog face, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
if it was thru mse w surgical assist, which makes more sense as the whole maxillary bone is disarticulated, only the alveolar region would have rotated upwards (hence the open bite).

rotating upwards w/o a steep occlusal plane will also completely fuck over ur facial appearance too jfl

i dont think ppl realize that to fix an open bite, they will do the exact reverse movement jfl - and that open bites are very very complex to change along w being extremely uncomfortable
Meh, just sounds like shitty hopeless incel mentality. I'm not drawing conclusions but this case presented by retard sounds very promising i wouldnt write it off just yet. "The key to happiness/satisfaction to everything is having zero expectations whether good or bad"-Gary Vee

Btw I notice you're often giving off the party shitter type vibe @curryslayerordeath chill out with this bruh, personality does matter to an extent believe it or not. It's called Incel Mentality

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Administrator, curryslayerordeath, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
And that's why you shouldn't follow this thread if your midface is rather of a normal length, you'll end up looking like a Barrett!

@BalkanPig here's a lifefuel thread for you boyo!
thanks bro

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
@betamanlet you thoughts as the highest IQ user here

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Meh, just sounds like shitty hopeless incel mentality. I'm not drawing conclusions but this case presented by retard sounds very promising i wouldnt write it off just yet. "The key to happiness/satisfaction to everything is having zero expectations whether good or bad"-Gary Vee

Btw I notice you're often giving off the party shitter type vibe @curryslayerordeath chill out with this bruh, personality does matter to an extent believe it or not. It's called Incel Mentality

bro im not some no life incel nor do i intend to shit on anything jfl

my points are mainly to be cautious about making these 'autistic' actions, which leads to unintended consequeunces. looksmaxxing is legit, i am in pretreatment for jaw surgery and am waiting on the lab to make my MSE. there are a large portion of users here who make quite delusional statements, while simultaneously not intending to do anything themselves, hence u get ppl shitting on everything that wont instantly transform u to a psl 8 gigachad.

someone above said how users here know more than professionals, which is extremely false. most blackpilled doctors' knowledge spans wayyyyy beyond even the highest iq of us inexperienced teens. you should have reasonable expectations wrt to stuff u do; things like a full ccw rotation of the midface are not possible, but life still goes on and u can still look decent. going against ur orthos advice and fucking up ur bite just for some theory about midface shortening is pretty stupid imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Administrator, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
bro im not some no life incel nor do i intend to shit on anything jfl

my points are mainly to be cautious about making these 'autistic' actions, which leads to unintended consequeunces. looksmaxxing is legit, i am in pretreatment for jaw surgery and am waiting on the lab to make my MSE. there are a large portion of users here who make quite delusional statements, while simultaneously not intending to do anything themselves, hence u get ppl shitting on everything that wont instantly transform u to a psl 8 gigachad.

someone above said how users here know more than professionals, which is extremely false. most blackpilled doctors' knowledge spans wayyyyy beyond even the highest iq of us inexperienced teens. you should have reasonable expectations wrt to stuff u do; things like a full ccw rotation of the midface are not possible, but life still goes on and u can still look decent. going against ur orthos advice and fucking up ur bite just for some theory about midface shortening is pretty stupid imo.
20b6502f51ba9a86cea00b22757b11e4

I must ignore you sorry , that Hurts too much
If I had your views I would commit suicade before being born
Edit:done

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
[/QUOTE]

Idk why but same, I don't see any point in being so fuckin skeptical in literally everything , its so toxic, plus life is so short by atheists and agnostics that there is literally no point in being so skeptical and eclipse every little Hope.
I wouldn't want to have such view on my life.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
@betamanlet you thoughts as the highest IQ user here
Thanks for the love. Looking forward to seeing the results. I suspect that instead of actual CCW rotation, what we are dealing with here is remodeling of the alveolar ridge and stress adaptions at certain points of the circummaxillary area... but who knows, perhaps the x-rays will reveal something more profound than that.

Portland TMJ Clinic has written an insightful article series which among other things talks about the importance of incisor-based occlusion. The jaws are meant to keep growing throughout your life, with the mandible swinging forward in response to tooth wear and the consequent reduction in dental height. In turn, this would then stimulate the maxilla and the related sutures and allow the maxilla to fluidly adapt to the changed jaw dynamics.

When the bite is too deep, this mechanism does not play out correctly, causing not only backward growth of the mandible, but potentially pre-mature ossification of the craniofacial sutures too due to lack of correct mechanical stimulation. In this sense loosening the sutures with MSE might have been an excellent call by whoever OP is talking about.

Give it a read, it's lengthy but you will learn a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person

Idk why but same, I don't see any point in being so fuckin skeptical in literally everything , its so toxic, plus life is so short by atheists and agnostics that there is literally no point in being so skeptical and eclipse every little Hope.
I wouldn't want to have such view on my life.
[/QUOTE]
Facts bro plus, I'll never put "professionals" over natural knowledge especially when they're extracting teeth causing people sleep apnea lol foh. Or regular doctors/physicians not telling you everything you need to know in general just so you can come back and cough up more money for your bills. If everything he said about it not being possible and whatnot ends up being true, it's still better to have this mindset. Shit mindset and too skeptical/realistic outlook<<<<<<<<Postive and confident outlook even tho sometimes delusional.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
Facts bro plus, I'll never put "professionals" over natural knowledge especially when they're extracting teeth causing people sleep apnea lol foh. Or regular doctors/physicians not telling you everything you need to know in general just so you can come back and cough up more money for your bills.

bro no offense but where tf is ur comprehension? i said trusting blackpilled doctors, not any generic schmuck. eg in ur case, instead of fucking with ur jaw health and doing stuff on ur own, u should listen to Newaz - esp since hes on the frontier of a new treatment. once u go to a maxfac appt for bimax, youll see how far ahead their knowledge is compared to u (or anyone w/o training).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Administrator and Good_Little_Goy
So what even is the theory here ? Are they gonna get MSE, expand 1mm with open suture, and taking MSE out, mewing and chewing with front teeth for a month till suture close again.

And repeat the all process till you get Barrett maxilla (if posssible) ?

The lenght this niggas go to just to avoid 1 simple bimax.
giga tier cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 5385
I still don't get what MSE has to do with forward growth or CCW rotation. The suture just splits the face in half laterally, not forward.

Why the fuck does everyone seem to believe what some aspie on the internet says about medical knowledge? Besides, OP, I thought you had MSE and were incisor chewing... why haven't you also had results? I bet most, if not all, of this guy's results were from impacting the teeth and/or flaring them out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and ovosoundszn
Why the fuck does everyone seem to believe what some aspie on the internet says about medical knowledge? Besides, OP, I thought you had MSE and were incisor chewing... why haven't you also had results? I bet most, if not all, of this guy's results were from impacting the teeth and/or flaring them out.
He didn’t install MSE properly

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Incisor chewing grows chin too. Look at great apes. They chew by wisdom teeths and their maxilla is big as fuck, midface very long and browridge very prominent and no chin.
Total broscience

Mandible is technically supposed to autorotate provided teeth are kept together in next few months
No proof. also, if an open bite was created, that means only the front of the maxilla moved up (which I highly doubt anyway). You need to move the whole maxilla up and forward, with the front having the most vertical increase and gradually reducing so that the molars move up a little, for CCW rotation to take place. You can't just effectively bend the front portion of the maxilla upwards, which is essentially what happens with an open bite, and think the mandible is gonna rotate lol. All the teeth need to be moved upwards for a chance for that to occur

No proof. also, if an open bite was created, that means only the front of the maxilla moved up (which I highly doubt anyway). You need to move the whole maxilla up and forward, with the front having the most vertical increase and gradually reducing so that the molars move up a little, for CCW rotation to take place. You can't just effectively bend the front portion of the maxilla upwards, which is essentially what happens with an open bite, and think the mandible is gonna rotate lol. All the teeth need to be moved upwards for a chance for that to occur
You can move the forward part up and if mandible rotates it’s ccw

You can move the forward part up and if mandible rotates it’s ccw
Do you even know what you are saying? Below is an image of an open bite. The mandible is not going to move if only the front of the maxilla moves up. you need the whole maxilla to move.

This is how the maxilla would need to move for any chance of the mandible CCW rotating. Imagine the tallest part is the front of the maxilla and the start of the angle is the molars (and the horizontal line is the mandible which will rotate):

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, TheEndHasNoEnd, JizzFarmer and 3 others
Do you even know what you are saying? Below is an image of an open bite. The mandible is not going to move if only the front of the maxilla moves up. you need the whole maxilla to move.

View attachment 806457
This is how the maxilla would need to move for any chance of the mandible CCW rotating. Imagine the tallest part is the front of the maxilla and the start of the angle is the molars (and the horizontal line is the mandible which will rotate):
View attachment 806463
Yeah I didn’t visualize it, maxilla needs to go up in a straight line

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Wish that openbite would look like this
12 Figure16 1

But from the other side I am afraid about actual maxilla above alveoral ringe since AR bone is much better at remodelling than entire midface(maxilla)
But I have good hopes and mysterious user WHO did it I Hope you will know yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6892
bump @retard

• +1
Reactions: Jacoby8414, hairyballscel and retard
I still don't get what MSE has to do with forward growth or CCW rotation. The suture just splits the face in half laterally, not forward.

MSE + Facemask = forward growth

any updates on this @retard

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
When I incisor chew my cheekbones changed dramatically but not that they anteriorly projected, instead, they grew forwardly with zero projection, is that normal?

would jawzrsize be a good product to use for incisor chewing? i heard it is not recommended

Why you no reply on discord
i think i saw ur message then remembered to go open the package to test if it was large enough, then realized that taking measurements would completely distract me from the rest of my day (havent tried for that rzn), then moved on to smth else jfl mb.

Jeepers creepers!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
“every looks max is a looks min” ~ Gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
this guy fucked himself up didn't he

just lol

• +1
Reactions: lutte
he gave himself an open bite and we haven't been updated

maybe we have to wait longer?
ill update with xrays when they get here what else is there to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and oatmeal
ill update with xrays when they get here what else is there to say
i thought like something happened tbh, sorry lol

• +1
Reactions: retard
oh yeah I remember this.

anything new?

So I'll I have to do is have mse installed then giga chew falim jfl

@retard
any x-rays bro

He said Ting only does x-rays before and after the treatment, so unfortunately another month or so
How’s he gonna fix his bite

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892