the jews gave us autism (study)

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
I'M SHAKING AND SHIGMNING RIGHT NOW THIS CAN'T BE REAL FIRST THEY TOOK MY FORESKIN NOW THEY TAKE MY NEUROTYPICALITY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
too low iq: didnt read: "regardless of cultural background circumcised boys were more likely than intact boys to develop ASD(autism spectrum disorder)"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Afrikancel and bobs_pls
They did you a favor.

"regardless of cultural background circumcised boys were more likely than intact boys to develop ASD(autism spectrum disorder)"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Sounds like BS

I’m uncircumcised so this doesn’t effect me but I’m still down for gassing the kikes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Sounds like BS
i don't know if it can cause autism as in the actual mental disorder because i'm pretty sure thats determined before birth but the trauma of having the jews steal your foreskin often without anesthetic can't be good for you mentally

The jewish people also put chemicals in the water that turned me into a degenerate

Whatever this is, its bullshit. Autism was not given to you buy the jews, it was passed down from your ancestors. Being autistic means your brain thinks as your forebears would think. Sensitivity to bright lights and other stimuli because humans shouldn't be around all these bright lights and loud noises. Also autists tend not to trust people as easily as others and can't hold conversations with people they don't know because for a person to survive they can't be too trusting.

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 611
Whatever this is, its bullshit. Autism was not given to you buy the jews, it was passed down from your ancestors. Being autistic means your brain thinks as your forebears would think. Sensitivity to bright lights and other stimuli because humans shouldn't be around all these bright lights and loud noises. Also autists tend not to trust people as easily as others and can't hold conversations with people they don't know because for a person to survive they can't be too trusting.
this was more of a meme thread, pretty sure circumcision can't cause the actual medical condition autism since that's determined before birth, but it can probably damage you mentally from the trauma and make you more autistic. if what you say about autism is true, then being tall + good frame + good facial structure = better survival capability in the wild = attractive to women. having autism = better survival capability in the wild = autists should be slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611