The only good thing about having a receding hairline at 15

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Most of the time meds don't make u grow hair in ur hairline or don't restore it back to how it was but if you get a hair transplant u can forget about it and later on at 28 - 35 when everyone your age is starting to receded u won't have to worry about that cuz u already dealt with that stuff when u were half their age. Thess are pics of my ht, still has 2 more months of thickening / growth left (1 year to 1.5 years to see the full result, this is at 10 months), density is never as good as your native one but I already spent many years trying to regrow my hairline using minoxidil both topical and oral and a dermaroller but only baby hairs grew probably because when ur hair miniaturizes and dissapears then the folliculle goes through fibrosis and can't be regrown later on although some individuals have been bald for like 20 years and still regrew their hair using meds.

20231216 024846

20231216 024916

• +1
Reactions: femto
true

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
all fun and games until you actually become nw4 at 22 :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, overtier1011, zura and 4 others
all fun and games until you actually become nw4 at 22 :lul:
i hit 2.5 at 21 and maintai it with minoxidil

finasteride is a no go it totally feminizes you and turns into a living joke of a human with a high pitch voice

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, edodalic29 and Splinter901
i hit 2.5 at 21 and maintai it with minoxidil

finasteride is a no go it totally feminizes you and turns into a living joke of a human with a high pitch voice
once a fatass baldspot pops on your head your gonna be nuking your dht with dut and become a twink.
Fin doesn't feminize you just work to keep your test high
The biggest joke of a human is a baldcel in his 20's.
take fin

i was already Norwood 3 at 16

• JFL
Most of the time meds don't make u grow hair in ur hairline or don't restore it back to how it was but if you get a hair transplant u can forget about it and later on at 28 - 35 when everyone your age is starting to receded u won't have to worry about that cuz u already dealt with that stuff when u were half their age. Thess are pics of my ht, still has 2 more months of thickening / growth left (1 year to 1.5 years to see the full result, this is at 10 months), density is never as good as your native one but I already spent many years trying to regrow my hairline using minoxidil both topical and oral and a dermaroller but only baby hairs grew probably because when ur hair miniaturizes and dissapears then the folliculle goes through fibrosis and can't be regrown later on although some individuals have been bald for like 20 years and still regrew their hair using meds.

View attachment 2616591

View attachment 2616594
Norwood reaper comes to collect

Trannies on hrt many times get cone shaped breast growth
It is possible on trt and finesteride to, but it doent exactly feminize you it just trt and fin raise test so estrogen goes up.

• +1
It is possible on trt and finesteride to, but it doent exactly feminize you it just trt and fin raise test so estrogen goes up.

If u get those u should continue taking fin and get on an aromatase inhibitor + a serm + raloxifene if u get any growth, balding is not an option.