The Prostaglandin Protocol - Updated Hair Regrowth Guide

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, OOGABOOGA, randomvanish and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and LordNorwood
hows your hair coming along? you gotten any regrowth happening?
When I started taking fin I was NW 2.5, closer to 3 than 2, and with thinning in a Norwood 4 pattern only detectable to myself but there.
Now that thinning area has thickened up quite a bit. I'm not yet satisfied with the density yet but I think its still improving seeing as I'm around 6 months in.
The hairline meanwhile has grown back out to pretty close to a Norwood 2, but the grown out part has not yet fully thickened up.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2756
Insane results boys
I am speachless

VERY IMPORTANT: TAKE P5P TO AVOID PROLACTIN SHED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Insane results boys
I am speachless

VERY IMPORTANT: TAKE P5P TO AVOID PROLACTIN SHED
How are you feeling? Developing gyno? Feeling emasculated at all?

genuinally curious, as I will follow a routine like this eventally.

@SquareChinOrDeath

Is Alfatradiol a PGE2 inhibitor?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4416, Norwooder and 2 others
where the fuck are the pics bro??

No pics still....

Started taking 50mg Cyproterone Acetate. This is day one. I will take 50mg for 10 days , then lower it to 25mg for a few weeks then possibly after to 12.5mg.
You need 150-300mg of P-5-P daily to lower prolactin.
You need Magnesium to lower Cortisol.
You need Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Calcium for while taking Cyproterone Acetate over long periods of time.

Ideally, completely replace EthynilEstradiol with Estriol.

That's it, enjoy the ride.

Pictures or stfu bro, you are telling people to use all these chemicals from your own science and are yet to provide literally 1 shred of proof of new hair.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
I have taken 50mg CPA for 7 days. I've been taking 35 micrograms of ethinylestradiol for the past two months and made a mistake, I should have stopped taking ethinylestradiol, clear up the excess E with DIM and switch to Estriol as soon as I started CPA, ethinylestradiol is just a way too powerful estrogen. I've been taking ethinylestradiol (birth controll pills contain 2mg CPA also in addition to the ethinylestradiol, so together they lower T) because it was the only way I could lower my T until I could get my hands on CPA Now switching back to 25mg CPA with Estriol, stopped using ethinylestradiol indefinitely. I am still taking oral 0.5mg Dutasteride as usual.

I'm getting full NW0 regrowth especially the temples, much earlier than I expected. I haven't done Microneedling, haven't applied PGE2 oil solution and haven't used Topical RU58841 and Topical Dutasteride to prevent shedding and losing hair.

I have shed some hair throughout the head due to the Prolactin increase but haven't experienced a pattern hair loss ever since I started taking 50mg CPA.
in days 4-7 I've been taking approximately 200-400mg DIM per day to combat excess ethinylestradiol thus Gynecomastia side effects due to my mistake of not discontinuing ethinylestradiol. I made a mistake by starting 50mg CPA while still still taking ethinylestradiol.
Now I am slowly lowering down the DIM dosage to 0 over a couple of days/weeks depending on Gyno and hair growth. Remember that DIM can be destructive for hair. Adding in more and more Estriol cream. I'm considering to buy Estriol pills and I'l probably do that.

I'l probably start Microneedling, applying PGE2 oil solution and use topical RU58411 and topical Dutasteride again in a week or so.

Most noticeable regrowth is at the temples. Feels good, this is an instant reward and has a strong impact on aesthetics.

• Love it
Reactions: eyebagcel
If I'm applying peppermint oil to my eyebrows/facial hair, it shouldn't be nuking the PGE2 levels in my scalp hair right? because I just started doing a castor pepppermint oil mix for my face hair and it's working OK so far but if it's going to ruin the health of my scalp hair I'm gonna just hop off it

also I found this site
has a bunch of the stuff you're talking about might be useful

Last edited:
  • +1
good thread should be in best of the best tbh @Lorsss

• Love it
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
OP, pics will definitely add more legitimacy so please do it. I don't know why you are avoiding pics. Just crop your face, we only want to see your hair.

Seriously great and legendary thread! Been following for quite some time. You are doing god's work OP. :love:

• Love it
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Update:
I'm taking 50mg CPA indefinitely.
My gyno completely subsided.
Growth completely covering my temples.
I am thin NW0 at the moment. The norwood is barely even appearant, the temples might have thinned but they are covered with so much hair now that you can barely see the skin.

roflmaoing my way to a thick NW0.

The dream
finally come true

Tips: Keep your prolactin low: Keep your cortisol low, eat less protein and more carbs, take 500-1000 mg P-5-P a day. Do not lift weights or do any high intensity exercise.
Take your estriol daily twice a day at least.
Keep pumping as much estriol as you can, 25mg a day or more.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 16834
Pics or this thread is useless

Starting to take 1mg Cabergoline twice a week soon, followed by 0.5mg twice a week when Prolactin is properly lowered.
Prolactin is too damn high now.
Gyno is minimal.
Estriol pills are really good.
Looking very promising overall, best hair growth I've ever experienced.

Amen to that there is actually a way to win against the norwood reaper,

and that it's actually really really good for your overall hair quality too. Which is crazy if you look at in the positive way there barely any real reasons to not do this,

hair is life

Starting to take 1mg Cabergoline twice a week soon, followed by 0.5mg twice a week when Prolactin is properly lowered.
Prolactin is too damn high now.
Gyno is minimal.
Estriol pills are really good.
Looking very promising overall, best hair growth I've ever experienced.

Amen to that there is actually a way to win against the norwood reaper,

and that it's actually really really good for your overall hair quality too. Which is crazy if you look at in the positive way there barely any real reasons to not do this,

hair is life
Almost one year no pics dn

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4416
Without pics this thread has absolutely no credibility. Doesn't even need to be before and after, just proof that your hairline is as godtier as you say it is. Not to mention in the v1 hairloss protocol there were also NO pictures whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, GigaAscender, RAITEIII and 1 other person
This thread is complete bullshit and the guy started by nuking DHT with dut + fin and now said he’s going to block T as well jfl

also u said you was stacking a lot of progress pictures like 1 year ago and you still didn’t post any

oh and you also said you was lowering your hairline without a hair transplant jfl?? How the fuck do you grow hair in places where NEVER existed hair before

major cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and RAITEIII
This thread is complete bullshit

oh and you also said you was lowering your hairline without a hair transplant jfl?? How the fuck do you grow hair in places where NEVER existed hair before

major cope tbh
I am assuming that he went like from NW0 to NW3 and he says he is lowering to where it used to start before.

That being said this thread is just a larp. Smth is off.

Last edited:
I am assuming that he went like from NW0 to NW3 and he says he is lowering to where it used to start before.

That being said this thread is just a larp. Smth is off.
Yes i agree, it would be lifefuel if we could really lower hairline without surgery but i guess he’s just lying

@SquareChinOrDeath

Dermastamping is a meme and doesn't work. It won't lower hairline, that's impossible apart from HT. Tried all of this and it is shit.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and RAITEIII
Dermastamping is a meme and doesn't work. It won't lower hairline, that's impossible apart from HT. Tried all of this and it is shit.
Ded is a meme? Well ive heard different reports but the question is, what is actually working for you, you 6ft2 cel?

Thoughts on RU?

Ded is a meme? Well ive heard different reports but the question is, what is actually working for you, you 6ft2 cel?
not working

RU is a meme also

Still maintaining and regrowing. This is literally everything

• +1
Bump

Where da pics at?

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope and audreyen
Bump

Where da pics at?
jfl at believing this cope threat

choose your weapon:
-fin
-dut
-fluridil
-minoxidil
-alfatradiol
-stemoxydin
-cb
-ru

everthink else is cope

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
I love this protocol, super sustainable and safe. Ideal to lifters and sportsmen. Great evidence of success is also presented with clear pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Bobelbrah, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
just send the goddamn pics OP, or I will shotgun ur brain

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
jfl at believing this cope threat

choose your weapon:
-fin
-dut
-fluridil
-minoxidil
-alfatradiol
-stemoxydin
-cb
-ru

everthink else is cope
I know the pharma options listed above are legit (with tradeoffs). I just wanna see pics even if OP is tranny

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Many people are delirious with :

- Hairloss
- Penis Enhancement
- Mewing

Dont trust nobody. No pic no care.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and noorwoodinfinite
No pics = tales from mumbai

I believe OP.

Update:
I'm taking 50mg CPA indefinitely.
My gyno completely subsided.
Growth completely covering my temples.
I am thin NW0 at the moment. The norwood is barely even appearant, the temples might have thinned but they are covered with so much hair now that you can barely see the skin.

roflmaoing my way to a thick NW0.

The dream
finally come true

Tips: Keep your prolactin low: Keep your cortisol low, eat less protein and more carbs, take 500-1000 mg P-5-P a day. Do not lift weights or do any high intensity exercise.
Take your estriol daily twice a day at least.
Keep pumping as much estriol as you can, 25mg a day or more.

“Do not lift weights or do any high intensity exercise” rofl so fucking hard :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
is this protocol legit? Because i would like to use it, but the OP doesnt show his results 😪

op is a liar. just take fin + minox and hair transplant until 40's

Nigga turned himself into a tranny to keep his hair

jfl I forgot this thread even exists
accidently stumbled upon while eyebrowmaxxing thanks to the mention on this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/the-eyebrowmaxxing-guide.6406/

“Do not lift weights or do any high intensity exercise” rofl so fucking hard :feelskek::feelskek:

I'm taking it back, lift as much as you want.

So here are some major points that I've learned. Obviously nuking your test is not the best life decision and it has serious effect on your behavior as it will obviously not be NT, your buccal fat distribution will kill your aesthetics, and the muscle mass loss is very real.

So nowdays I'm taking no more than 5mg CPA once a week, I believe ideally you should take at least 12.5mg twice a week.
DO NOT EVER STOP TAKING DUTA, I mean it. DUTA is what prevents the loss and without it any hair gains are useless.

TOP tricks that have been tested over a 100 times and words of wisdom:
1. Estriol on forehead causes direct growth boost that can be noticed in days if not hours.
2. You can by a 500mg bag of DUTA that will last you for years and just stick a clean toothpick inside and pull even the slightest amount, even microscopical amounts are enough to reach peak DHT blockage, use it to your advantage.
3. Cabergoline, always take caber an hour before you shower to prevent any prolactin shedding. Be wise, do not eat protein before and eat more carbs if you can feel your prolactin levels go up. You should be able to feel when your prolactin levels are rising, it is a certain very subtle feeling of anxiety that can be described as seeing the world around you as more loud and vibrant like it's shouting on you and it causes you to close in. DO NOT EVER I MEAN EVER EVER EVER Attempt this protocol without Cabergoline.
4. First, DIM pills should be your emergency pill to controll your estrogen levels if you need to raise test. And secondly, nowdays I drink whole 300mg DIM pills every two days which definitely stunts growth but it helps me get my testosterone back and be NT in days when I need to be really dominant and assertive. This obviously causes some hair loss but you should be fine if you take 50-100mg, anyways DIM NT is everything and you can't eat the cake and keep it whole, life is a zero sum game.
5. Green tea extract pills are amazing addition for helping to keep your DHT levels in check.
6. Remember to comb carefuly and never comb wet hair, not losing hair in the first place is an easier method than regrowing it.

This protocol + being NT is literaly everything. I'm living a high quality lifestyle atm thanks to this.

I wish all of you guys good luck, live life to the fullest and always follow your heart.
Peace, until next time and the reason is I don't want to take pics of my forehead is because it's not NT. Maybe I'l have a few new pics that can better provide you guys with a sense of the stabilization that my life has got thanks to this. I went from feeling like I'm losing myself every day to 80% of the days forgoting that I even have hair loss. It is very important to not feel like a victim and just do what you do in life.

Peace,
SCoD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and GalacticHero
Man started this thread in 2019 and it's 2022 and not a single picture was delivered :lul:

The miracle cure is still elusive lads.

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive, Alexanderr and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Jesus Christ, I laughed so much reading this thread as OP shamelessly ignored each and every plea for him to show some pictures...

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero
Jesus Christ, I laughed so much reading this thread as OP shamelessly ignored each and every plea for him to show some pictures...
Ban jim for larping asap