The Truth About "muh MGTOW"

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
First, let me make clear: There is MGTOW and there is iMGTOW (ignored men going their own way). I am referring to actual MGTOW's who are 30+ in this thread. Age 30+ Men who actually all of the sudden have women pursuing them, but choose to ignore them. (Rare)

What MGTOW's don't understand is that these women who 'all of the sudden want me now' do NOT want you. They want your MONEY. PERIOD. While you were stemcelling at the library every saturday night, Stacy was getting POUNDED by the Alpha Chi Alpha frat. Oh I'm sorry, I meant "finding herself" :feelskek:.

And now that her gender studies degree (aka "Free Time to Party" degree) ain't paying the bills, now she's pursuing you so you can bail her out of her selfish and lazy decision to get an easy degree.

So when you think you are 'desirable' to women now, just let it be clear: She still sees you as that incel from college, and she's still craving Chad c*ck, and she just wants your money. Not you.

MGTOW: "Damn now that I'm that 33 and have a nice paying job all the ladies are attracted to me"

tenor.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Ropemaxing, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
That is where the peaking in your 40s cringy illusion comes from :lul: Post wall, used thots jumping all over you to drain your money :feelskek: Such slayers, that is some big fucking cope right there :feelsyay:
Rollo Tomassi really thinks he has all this figured out JFL Yeah boy you the slayer, he is just the most elaborate mentalcopper of them all with his game theories to top it all off :redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 281, Insomniac and 4 others
The one thing that really fucks up my mind is that I will most likely be completely looksmaxed (at least psl5) at a later age between 25-30 because of all the surgeries I would be able to afford by then. But I'm still getting Chad's sloppy seconds and I still missed out experiencing sex at a young age.
That is where the peaking in your 40s cringy illusion comes from :lul: Post wall, used thots jumping all over you to drain your money :feelskek: Such slayers, that is some big fucking cope right there :feelsyay:
Rollo Tomassi really thinks he has all this figured out JFL Yeah boy you the slayer, he is just the most elaborate mentalcopper of them all with his game theories to top it all off :redpill::redpill::redpill:
Just fucking lol at the red pilled copers.The biggest meme is that they probably think that we're "feminine", "gay" and "insecure" for taking care of our looks. Meanwhile they kiss the mouths of their post wall landwhale girlfriends that already had 100s of dicks in it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Insomniac, androidcel and 1 other person
I wonder, can the same be said about r/trp? I think they're a bunch of low t faggots tbh. What do you guys think? I think that those morons believing game > looks are fucking delusional.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Zeta ascended and Dude420
The one thing that really fucks up my mind is that I will most likely be completely looksmaxed (at least psl5) at a later age between 25-30 because of all the surgeries I would be able to afford by then. But I'm still getting Chad's sloppy seconds and I still missed out experiencing sex at a young age.

Concentrate on your career and just wait until you moneymax in your 40s to slay, you see you'll will be swimming in pussies, you will have so many options, this might be the most unproductive, unresourceful and damaging advice you can give, but that is one of their fundamental pillars to help guys succeeding with women JFL :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: PUA scam into RedPill scam, the BlackPill can't spread soon enough

Last edited:
forced meme
Sorry its my favorite gif.
JFL. Yea bro congrats you got a girl at 40. Meanwhile Chads have been getting pussy for $0 since 12 years old. Fucking hilarious. It's like being excited to buy a gamecube in 2018.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Ropemaxing, androidcel and 2 others
Sorry its my favorite gif.

JFL. Yea bro congrats you got a girl at 40. Meanwhile Chads have been getting pussy for $0 since 12 years old. Fucking hilarious. It's like being excited to buy a gamecube in 2018.

You made a spelling error I think;
a used up secondhand GameCube with broken controllers*

Last edited:
Keep on bringing Lookism memes to this forum “muh stacy gettin pounded. Like in mooviez, rite guitze?” Fucking idiots

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
sounds like a cuck fantasy ngl

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Insomniac
True, similar to redpillers some of mgtow adepts are fuckin ignorant cucks. There is only one way to attract woman and not be a cuck. Any other method - sorry, you are cucked tbh.

What cracks me up is that my dad always told me "a man's prime years start with his 40s" and that I shouldn't spend time on dating / relationship while being young. JFL he literally wanted me to be a pathetic betabuxx.

Rollo is also one of the cringiest looking dudes of all time.

Cant stop talking about how he "saves men from suicide", sniffs his own farts. Complete goober.

Rollo is also one of the cringiest looking dudes of all time.

Cant stop talking about how he "saves men from suicide", sniffs his own farts. Complete goober.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ROLLO TOMASSI THEN SAY IT, WHITE BOY

that's cool. I probably just clicked this thread and what do you know its some teenager lecturing older guys. I might be a glutton for punishment, this might just be fake and gay but I'll tell you what 10/10 good bait. also this implies I don't know they don't want me. not even gonna give a nigger some credit. no fucking shit. that's why I don't try. faggot with a Justin Bieber pic not gonna @ you.

that's cool. I probably just clicked this thread and what do you know its some teenager lecturing older guys. I might be a glutton for punishment, this might just be fake and gay but I'll tell you what 10/10 good bait. also this implies I don't know they don't want me. not even gonna give a nigger some credit. no fucking shit. that's why I don't try. faggot with a Justin Bieber pic not gonna @ you.
wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
me just being a prick because I want to.

honk honk.
also I'm kind of tired and losing my sanity

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
theres no such thing as true MGTOWs. Guys not getting married despite being desirable/eligible is not new, they were/are called bachelors. Then the internet came along and faggots be as faggots do you know.

Theres no guy who is highly successful and women throw themselves at him who is like you know what, let me join this faggot online community and adopt a ridiculous identity that amounts to saying "nyah nyah!" to women, because such individuals were already doing whatever the fuck they wanted as a result of who they are. Seriously try to imagine selling MGTOW community and identitarianism to a guy who has male model looks and earns 300k pa. What the fuck for? Like he needs some fucking burger flipper to explain to him "treating with women on your own terms"

MGTOW losers imagine they're valiantly standing up to all this societal female-imperative-serving "pressure" for them to get married, in reality the only person who cares is their own mothers who are just trying to help their fucking loser son get some semblance of normality in their life and the hope that they can do something else besides play videogames and masturbate for the consecutive 4th decade of their life. Everyone else does not give a fuck about you getting or not getting married, its total narcsisism to imagine that doug from accounting is BOTHERED by you saying "nah i dont want to anything to do with marriage or women" (what hes actually thinking is: oh shit Joe is a fag, how did i miss that?). He doesn't care captain autism, he's just making polite conversation.

Its the exact same kind of LARP that goes on in TRP, building a treehouse where you think women are going to be burned by not being invited or driven to insanity while you stick your hand down your buddies pants what bro its totally not gay spartans were badass and fucked eachother in the ass dont you want to be a spartan bro.

matt-forney-aaron-clarey-davis-aurini-bechloff.jpg

pictured: a bunch of fucking dark triad alpha males.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel