THE UK HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOWER THE AGE OF CONSENT SINCE 1970

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer

Read the middle paragraph.
Whats your opinion on this? What should be the real age of consent in your opinion and why?

@Gonthar @Dr. Bludy @SoundnVision @vanillaicecream @IAMNOTANINCEL @HeightPilledum @capybar @TUSSELEIF @uselessmentalcel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Very dangerous.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Chadelite
Age of consent should be 40 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, WanderingBurro, Krakowski and 5 others
12 would be ideal

Very dangerous.
How
The age of consent should be 12 or 13. Teenage girls should marry responsible men and bear children in early adulthood. Teenage girls could also marry teenage boys. Teenage boys could marry women, although this happens less often. Hookup culture has to go and monogamy needs to come back, and people should marry young.
facts my nigga, facts upon facts

because theyre children you wrongen. 16 year old can barely make good decisions let alone 12-14. they arent fully developed mentally and physically.

because theyre children you wrongen. 16 year old can barely make good decisions let alone 12-14. they arent fully developed mentally and physically.
Did i say 12-14? 14-15 yr olds are mature enough to make decisions for themselves, the media infantilises them. When i was 14-15 i knew a lot more than people thought and i was a boy. Women are known to finish puberty years before men nigga.

Why do you think germany age of consent is 14 and japans is 13?

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Manletmachine
like 15 is perfect just merry a respectful man and get kids

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Did i say 12-14? 14-15 yr olds are mature enough to make decisions for themselves, the media infantilises them. When i was 14-15 i knew a lot more than people thought and i was a boy. Women are known to finish puberty years before men nigga.

Why do you think germany age of consent is 14 and japans is 13?
are you muslim?

like 15 is perfect just merry a respectful man and get kids
what if they actually want to do something with there life

what if they actually want to do something with there life
well , age of consent shouldn't change ... just stop those migrants raping young girls

• +1
well , age of consent shouldn't change ... just stop those migrants raping young girls
only way to stop migrants is extermination. people like @englishbadman need to be removed

only way to stop migrants is extermination. people like @englishbadman need to be removed
for real fucking hate immigrants raping killing stealing our jobs ( i can't say fk all abt jobs as i'm 15 ) but i fucking hate them and they annoy me so much , i will never have a happy future

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and EnglandBadman
  • +1
View attachment 2458758
Whats your opinion on this? What should be the real age of consent in your opinion and why?

@Gonthar @Dr. Bludy @SoundnVision @vanillaicecream @IAMNOTANINCEL @HeightPilledum @capybar @TUSSELEIF @uselessmentalcel

• +1
16, the retards above saying age of consent should be 12 are either absolute pedophiles or they have never seen/interacted with a 12 year old.
The ones that look like women are 1 in a million, the rest look like children who are still going through puberty, and i know cause i have a cousin and she still looks and feels like a kid at 14 .

16, the retards above saying age of consent should be 12 are either absolute pedophiles or they have never seen/interacted with a 12 year old.
The ones that look like women are 1 in a million, the rest look like children who are still going through puberty, and i know cause i have a cousin and she still looks and feels like a kid at 14 .
Most Men are only attracted to girls who have finished puberty, thats why people only send young JBs that already look like adults. If your sending jbs who havent finished puberty then your a pedo.

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and HOLYFUARK
Im white according to 99.9% of people except incels
i fucking hate these guys who say whites are only germanic like were supposed to stick together, meanwhile their people are niggerlovers

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
i fucking hate these guys who say whites are only germanic like were supposed to stick together, meanwhile their people are niggerlovers
youre definitely slav

Im a cuck

:soy: :feelsuhh:

The age of consent should be 12 or 13. Teenage girls should marry responsible men and bear children in early adulthood. Teenage girls could also marry teenage boys. Teenage boys could marry women, although this happens less often. Hookup culture has to go and monogamy needs to come back, and people should marry young.
cope monogamy is unnatural human instincts will prevail

So will rape, necrophilia, incest, abandoning defective children to die, and mate poaching, because according to your worldview something is wrong just because it is unnatural.

And by the way, monogamy is not unnatural, it is just less common. There are some mammals that mate for life. Look it up.
Jfl all of that is disgusting repulsive shit sane people have no interest in that

While everyone certainly enjoys slaying if you have the looks for it :lul:

View attachment 2458758

I think 13 is the right age of consent

for real fucking hate immigrants raping killing stealing our jobs ( i can't say fk all abt jobs as i'm 15 ) but i fucking hate them and they annoy me so much , i will never have a happy future
where are you