There's evidence that fillers last longer than 6-12 months. Instead of dissolving, they just migrate to different areas of the face.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Holy fuck, if its true. Fat grafts are the only way to solve a nasolabial fold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Fat graphs are much better than fillers IMO.
the issue is that i don't know if you can use them for jawline for example. won't give the same volume as fillers does sadly...

Skip to 1:04 and you won’t want to get fillers for your undereyes.
the issue is that i don't know if you can use them for jawline for example. won't give the same volume as fillers does sadly...
True, but I just want them for my undereye.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
This is good news, if anything, that fillers may last longer, if we ignore the potential migration factor or at least chalk it up to bad injection technique. It's also helpful that they are making these observations, but they should create a proper and formal study that they can share at conferences and etc. There are a few studies on blindness that are often shared at conferences, so most injectors are aware of this risk now and how to mitigate it. By the way, never get a liquid rhinoplasty if you wish to mitigate your own risk.

Anyways, all things have a risk. You either get fillers and look a little (or a lot, in some cases) better or stay looking like the two in the video for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This is good news, if anything, that fillers may last longer, if we ignore the potential migration factor or at least chalk it up to bad injection technique. It's also helpful that they are making these observations, but they should create a proper and formal study that they can share at conferences and etc. There are a few studies on blindness that are often shared at conferences, so most injectors are aware of this risk now and how to mitigate it. By the way, never get a liquid rhinoplasty if you wish to mitigate your own risk.

Anyways, all things have a risk. You either get fillers and look a little (or a lot, in some cases) better or stay looking like the two in the video for the rest of your life.
You think fat grafts are better (for undereyes)?

Dr Taban reccomends against it and prefers fillers or fat repositioning (which is different) for the under eye area. When was operating on me, he saw some trace residual filler from 1 year ago, but it was on a different plane than where he was operating. I don't know if that plane was originally where it was injected or not, unfortunately.

Dr Taban reccomends against it and prefers fillers or fat repositioning (which is different) for the under eye area. When was operating on me, he saw some trace residual filler from 1 year ago, but it was on a different plane than where he was operating. I don't know if that plane was originally where it was injected or not, unfortunately.
Recommends against what?

so it will make your dface blaoted...no thanks