thinking about cycling this, opinions?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
I want to go on 8 weeks cycle. For that I want to take Rad140 and maybe stack it up with Mk677, because I have read online that many people stack them up. But what im scared of the most is hair loss. Many people taking rad140 have reported hair loss and shedding a lot of it, so to counter that i will probably get RU58841 at 5%. A lot of people also say to take SERM cycle alongside the SARM but i dont really think it is worth doing one for me. Any advice?

I tried MK all it did to me is hunger

I tried MK all it did to me is hunger
i see very mixed opinions online. Many people say that they got their sleep cycle fucked, but their hunger became very strong causing them to eat more so they could bulk up easier. Some people write about feeling fuller, growing more, getting more hair. Should i go with Mk677 or LGD4033 instead? or just stay with the Rad140

i see very mixed opinions online. Many people say that they got their sleep cycle fucked, but their hunger became very strong causing them to eat more so they could bulk up easier. Some people write about feeling fuller, growing more, getting more hair. Should i go with Mk677 or LGD4033 instead? or just stay with the Rad140
Mk is not that strong but others are especially LGD