This 60 yo granny gave me the biggest chosing signals I’ve ever had in my life

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
After this I’m legit thinking about getting into sugar mommy shit

Bro idk if this is Lifefuel or ropefuel

For context I missed a lot of classes so I had to go into this appointment with 3 teachers

There was a granny there and lord she was making me uncomfortable

And just incase my autism was making me think this I look at the other teachers and they are giving this Granny the weirdest looks like wtf are u doing??? 😂

Bro she would constantly mention how excited she was to have appointments with me Mondays and she literally asked me are excited to come talk to me? I sure am

And all of this with the biggest eyes and smile I’ve ever seen

NO JB HAS EVER GIVEN ME THIS SORT OF ATTENTION

Idk if grannies just think every young man is sexy and is horny for everyone but damn this made me confused asf

And the reaction from the 2 other teachers while this granny was nearly jumping to fuck me was priceless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, greywind, shabby890 and 1 other person
I’m actually scared for Monday to be in a room alone with her 😂

Imagine if I was a girl and this was creepy gramps I would literally miss school day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@lightskinbengali liking shit without even reading :what:

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Record it and post it to the hub for us

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind and Iasacrko
Last edited:
Record it and post it to the hub for us
I’ll at least record audio on monday

Fr u had to be there to know how out of control she was

I was literally thinking I was the autistic one who thought she was flirting but the 2 teachers were making the weirdest face while she stayed with her eyes locked to me talking in this weird teenage girl meets her crush way

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
After this I’m legit thinking about getting into sugar mommy shit

Bro idk if this is Lifefuel or ropefuel

For context I missed a lot of classes so I had to go into this appointment with 3 teachers

There was a granny there and lord she was making me uncomfortable

And just incase my autism was making me think this I look at the other teachers and they are giving this Granny the weirdest looks like wtf are u doing??? 😂

Bro she would constantly mention how excited she was to have appointments with me Mondays and she literally asked me are excited to come talk to me? I sure am

And all of this with the biggest eyes and smile I’ve ever seen

NO JB HAS EVER GIVEN ME THIS SORT OF ATTENTION

Idk if grannies just think every young man is sexy and is horny for everyone but damn this made me confused asf

And the reaction from the 2 other teachers while this granny was nearly jumping to fuck me was priceless
Interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back