Today i saw a legit Stacy. The most beautiful girl i’ve ever seen in my whole life.

View attachment 2601799
There’s this Stacy. Idk her irl but bro I found her on tiktok, legit perfect Hispanic Venezuelan foid. @HitAndRun @ConfusedBolivian @TheDarkEnigma @EggKing @Kamui this is a true Latina Stacy. It’s suifuel knowing I won’t get with her or even see her. :fuk: This level of beauty is something I would kill to be with
u a real one if u tell me her tiktok, i can dm u if u dont wanna post it here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ElTruecel
i started reading....and then i was like : nah man, not gonna read this shit

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, PseudoMaxxer and Xalgraz
View attachment 2601799
There’s this Stacy. Idk her irl but bro I found her on tiktok, legit perfect Hispanic Venezuelan foid. @HitAndRun @ConfusedBolivian @TheDarkEnigma @EggKing @Kamui this is a true Latina Stacy. It’s suifuel knowing I won’t get with her or even see her. :fuk: This level of beauty is something I would kill to be with
And people say having a type and nichemaxxing is cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer
nah, model tier. Believe it or no nigga
A real htb with strong bones will look like that just as actual htns irl lmao. You need astonishing facial harmony or eye area to bounce into stacy

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and humanoidsub7
A real htb with strong bones will look like that just as actual htns irl lmao. You need astonishing facial harmony or eye area to bounce into stacy
Post a Stacy I’m pretty sure you only think old white roasties are Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32973
she was looking at you since she was in HIGH ALERT of your creepy muslim ass. she told her chad bf that creampied her right after the ride btw

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC and humanoidsub7
View attachment 2601799
not even close

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
Sound track, real chill:

I didn’t want to make this thread tbh, because i’m trying to forget about it since it made me extremely depressed seeing her with her bf.

This girl was in the bus, she was with her chadlite bf and they were cuddling and shit.

I saw her because i was talking to a friends and when he slightly moved his body i saw her drinking some shit in a cup with a straw and we made eye contact.

The moment i saw her my heart skipped a bit and i broke eye contact directly. She was on another level of looks.

Literally the best looking girl i’ve ever seen. the aura that she had was palpable, you could see how everyone was looking at her, even children getting on the bus where eye raping her…

She had brown/red hair, A10s, white, she had really hunter like eyes for a woman and the same forward growth as meghan roche.

When i broke eye contact i looked down at my feet and i wanted to die.

I went silent for a bit and then got back to talking with my friend. I told him to look at her and he was in disbelief too even tho he isn’t even blackpilled. (beauty is beauty, everyone can see it)

So i keep talking to him and looking at her time to time and i made eye contact with her maybe 3/4 times until her bf saw me and kept looking at me to catch me slippin.

Unfortunately she was sitting down so i don’t really know how tall she was other than her spine height which was almost as tall as her bf sitting down. But knowing she’s slavic she couldn’t be less than 5’10.

I wonder if she’s a model tbh, even her bf could be since he had prefect skin but shit hair tbf.

truly a suifuel thing seeing a stacy that height mog me. Atleast i know she was looking at me a couple of times i guess…

Only thing that fucks with me is getting heightmogged

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2601799
Okay, but just don't start to have parasocial obsessions over foids you don't know IRL. Just move on.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
even knowing this, i still say that she’s stacy.

I’m really serious about it, least she can be is a strong stacylite

Only thing that fucks with me is getting heightmogged
it does with me too. You can’t do anything about it and that’s the worst.

But atp i don’t even care anymore about it

it does with me too. You can’t do anything about it and that’s the worst.

But atp i don’t even care anymore about it
I will do something about it soon.

• Hmm...
Sound track, real chill:

I didn’t want to make this thread tbh, because i’m trying to forget about it since it made me extremely depressed seeing her with her bf.

This girl was in the bus, she was with her chadlite bf and they were cuddling and shit.

I saw her because i was talking to a friends and when he slightly moved his body i saw her drinking some shit in a cup with a straw and we made eye contact.

The moment i saw her my heart skipped a bit and i broke eye contact directly. She was on another level of looks.

Literally the best looking girl i’ve ever seen. the aura that she had was palpable, you could see how everyone was looking at her, even children getting on the bus where eye raping her…

She had brown/red hair, A10s, white, she had really hunter like eyes for a woman and the same forward growth as meghan roche.

I went silent for a bit and then got back to talking with my friend. I told him to look at her and he was in disbelief too even tho he isn’t even blackpilled. (beauty is beauty, everyone can see it)

So i keep talking to him and looking at her time to time and i made eye contact with her maybe 3/4 times until her bf saw me and kept looking at me to catch me slippin.

Unfortunately she was sitting down so i don’t really know how tall she was other than her spine height which was almost as tall as her bf sitting down. But knowing she’s slavic she couldn’t be less than 5’10.

I wonder if she’s a model tbh, even her bf could be since he had prefect skin but shit hair tbf.

truly a suifuel thing seeing a stacy that height mog me. Atleast i know she was looking at me a couple of times i guess…

Childish gambling is incel music. That shit sounds so bad

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 2601799
Stacy in the slums of Tegucigalpa probably

She’s cute af tho

Aren't you in Algeria OP?

Stopped reading after I saw Slavic

What to do when everyone girl around is subhuman? Even the best looking girls in my uni get rated HTB max. Such is the life of mine. Everyone around me is an competition to look as looksminned as possible
That is good if you look good. Then you are above the rest

Post a Stacy I’m pretty sure you only think old white roasties are Stacy
Oh please be quiet El truecel
Screenshot 20231203 174053 Discord
Screenshot 20231117 215320 Instagram
Screenshot 20231117 214753 Instagram
Screenshot 20231117 213255 Instagram

• +1
Sound track, real chill:

Pic or you're lying

View attachment 2601799
LOOKs weird

• +1
Sound track, real chill:

I've been trying to get out of graycel territory for half a year. This guy shows up and mogs my post count in his first day

• Hmm...
I've been trying to get out of graycel territory for half a year. This guy shows up and mogs my post count in his first day
not something i’m proud of

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
it was on the bus, i have no idea where she’s gone
You'll never see her again, any whore you try to fuck or talk to, you'll always remember her, and how beautiful she was, you'll hate yourself for never approaching her or getting to know her.

• +1
You'll never see her again, any whore you try to fuck or talk to, you'll always remember her, and how beautiful she was, you'll hate yourself for never approaching her or getting to know her.
nah i don’t really care, i forgot about this thread until you replied rn lol

Do you think if you saw Barrett in public you would be even more shocked by his face,

• JFL
rape the boyfriend to show dominance:)

• JFL
Sound track, real chill:

happened to me few months ago too. legit stacy with blue eyes+blue hair combo on the train. prob ukrainian. So depressing to see cause you know you can’t fuck them yet

• +1
stop puting woman on pedestal lol

Soyboy excitement 1

• JFL
You were just a bug to her and chad was there to keep her away from u

• +1
fuarrrkk this thread is brutal

• +1
Sound track, real chill:

löarp nigger story

another day, another :bluepill: thread OP
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @vermillioncoreCell @5.5psl @Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @BrendioEEE @MoggerGaston @traveler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, PseudoMaxxer and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and 5.5psl