Today i saw a legit Stacy. The most beautiful girl i’ve ever seen in my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Chadlite, white, perfect PERFECT skin, blue eyes and really good eye area and good zygos and chin. Jaw was also good.
love at first sight it seems like @Primalsplit @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, PseudoMaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
figured lol
Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

i started reading....and then i was like : nah man, not gonna read this shit
chads dont read beyond the 1st sentence anyways :chad: :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer
Sound track, real chill:

I didn’t want to make this thread tbh, because i’m trying to forget about it since it made me extremely depressed seeing her with her bf.

This girl was in the bus, she was with her chadlite bf and they were cuddling and shit.

I saw her because i was talking to a friends and when he slightly moved his body i saw her drinking some shit in a cup with a straw and we made eye contact.

The moment i saw her my heart skipped a bit and i broke eye contact directly. She was on another level of looks.

Literally the best looking girl i’ve ever seen. the aura that she had was palpable, you could see how everyone was looking at her, even children getting on the bus where eye raping her…

She had brown/red hair, A10s, white, she had really hunter like eyes for a woman and the same forward growth as meghan roche.

When i broke eye contact i looked down at my feet and i wanted to die.

I went silent for a bit and then got back to talking with my friend. I told him to look at her and he was in disbelief too even tho he isn’t even blackpilled. (beauty is beauty, everyone can see it)

So i keep talking to him and looking at her time to time and i made eye contact with her maybe 3/4 times until her bf saw me and kept looking at me to catch me slippin.

Unfortunately she was sitting down so i don’t really know how tall she was other than her spine height which was almost as tall as her bf sitting down. But knowing she’s slavic she couldn’t be less than 5’10.

I wonder if she’s a model tbh, even her bf could be since he had prefect skin but shit hair tbf.

truly a suifuel thing seeing a stacy that height mog me. Atleast i know she was looking at me a couple of times i guess…

On the train?