Today i saw a legit Stacy. The most beautiful girl i’ve ever seen in my whole life.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Sound track, real chill:

I didn’t want to make this thread tbh, because i’m trying to forget about it since it made me extremely depressed seeing her with her bf.

This girl was in the bus, she was with her chadlite bf and they were cuddling and shit.

I saw her because i was talking to a friends and when he slightly moved his body i saw her drinking some shit in a cup with a straw and we made eye contact.

The moment i saw her my heart skipped a bit and i broke eye contact directly. She was on another level of looks.

Literally the best looking girl i’ve ever seen. the aura that she had was palpable, you could see how everyone was looking at her, even children getting on the bus where eye raping her…

She had brown/red hair, A10s, white, she had really hunter like eyes for a woman and the same forward growth as meghan roche.

When i broke eye contact i looked down at my feet and i wanted to die.

I went silent for a bit and then got back to talking with my friend. I told him to look at her and he was in disbelief too even tho he isn’t even blackpilled. (beauty is beauty, everyone can see it)

So i keep talking to him and looking at her time to time and i made eye contact with her maybe 3/4 times until her bf saw me and kept looking at me to catch me slippin.

Unfortunately she was sitting down so i don’t really know how tall she was other than her spine height which was almost as tall as her bf sitting down. But knowing she’s slavic she couldn’t be less than 5’10.

I wonder if she’s a model tbh, even her bf could be since he had prefect skin but shit hair tbf.

truly a suifuel thing seeing a stacy that height mog me. Atleast i know she was looking at me a couple of times i guess…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lilith, Graham, PSLdemigod and 20 others
0 thats how many words ive read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, fikki, Amexmaxx and 28 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, dimorphism and 5 others
she looked like mother earth, like the representation of nature and its beauty.

Like the girl half elf that lives in the forest and you find her casually after you get lost there and she helps you with her magic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ZaC, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
How did her bf look like?

the irony is strong, you midget immigrant from bengaluru
you must be a fan then, no wonder you replied instantly…

Want me to sign your shirt?

brutal

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
How did her bf look like?
Chadlite, white, perfect PERFECT skin, blue eyes and really good eye area and good zygos and chin. Jaw was also good.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fikki, Xangsane, Skywalker and 3 others
What to do when everyone girl around is subhuman? Even the best looking girls in my uni get rated HTB max. Such is the life of mine. Everyone around me is an competition to look as looksminned as possible

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Jfl jbs look at you couple time doesnt mean she want to have sex with you

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Maalik and Aspiemogger
Any celeb look alike?
mmhhh, don’t really know much celebs…

He had light brown hair almost blonde and hair was long like came down almost to the base of his neck.

Sound track, real chill:

I didn’t want to make this thread tbh, because i’m trying to forget about it since it made me extremely depressed seeing her with her bf.

This girl was in the bus, she was with her chadlite bf and they were cuddling and shit.

I saw her because i was talking to a friends and when he slightly moved his body i saw her drinking some shit in a cup with a straw and we made eye contact.

The moment i saw her my heart skipped a bit and i broke eye contact directly. She was on another level of looks.

Literally the best looking girl i’ve ever seen. the aura that she had was palpable, you could see how everyone was looking at her, even children getting on the bus where eye raping her…

She had brown/red hair, A10s, white, she had really hunter like eyes for a woman and the same forward growth as meghan roche.

I went silent for a bit and then got back to talking with my friend. I told him to look at her and he was in disbelief too even tho he isn’t even blackpilled. (beauty is beauty, everyone can see it)

So i keep talking to him and looking at her time to time and i made eye contact with her maybe 3/4 times until her bf saw me and kept looking at me to catch me slippin.

Unfortunately she was sitting down so i don’t really know how tall she was other than her spine height which was almost as tall as her bf sitting down. But knowing she’s slavic she couldn’t be less than 5’10.

I wonder if she’s a model tbh, even her bf could be since he had prefect skin but shit hair tbf.

truly a suifuel thing seeing a stacy that height mog me. Atleast i know she was looking at me a couple of times i guess…

High inhibition faggot, A real man would have approached and kept eye contact despite her boyfriend being present

Jfl jbs look at you couple time doesnt mean she want to have sex with you
bro typing this in this way thinking he did something.

Are you dumb? when did i say she wants to have sex with me?

• Woah
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
High inhibition faggot, A real man would have approached and kept eye contact despite her boyfriend being present
Boy friend was probably 6’2 and she was probably 5’11 if not 6’0.

I’m 5’6

she looked like mother earth, like the representation of nature and its beauty.

Like the girl half elf that lives in the forest and you find her casually after you get lost there and she helps you with her magic.
you are way to horny jfl

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and humanoidsub7
mmhhh, don’t really know much celebs…

He had light brown hair almost blonde and hair was long like came down almost to the base of his neck.
Does he mog this?

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Hmm...
Does he mog this?

no, i don’t think so. But pretty much that level or a bit lower.

Hair was lighter almost blonde but quality of the hair was dogshit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and bwrauycnee
no, i don’t think so. But pretty much that level or a bit lower.

Hair was lighter almost blonde but quality of the hair was dogshit
Does he look somewhat looksmatched with her? Or out of place?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and PseudoMaxxer
you don’t know what it does to a mf being heightmogged by girls on a daily
jbs in my class literally heightmogged me into oblivion she tall asf

• Hmm...
re
Sound track, real chill:

read everything riveting story you are fakecel if you made eye contact with her

• JFL
7B92F0B2 52AA 45EA BADD 2D0B08EE4069

There’s this Stacy. Idk her irl but bro I found her on tiktok, legit perfect Hispanic Venezuelan foid. @HitAndRun @ConfusedBolivian @TheDarkEnigma @EggKing @Kamui this is a true Latina Stacy. It’s suifuel knowing I won’t get with her or even see her. :fuk: This level of beauty is something I would kill to be with

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, m0ss26, sportsmogger and 9 others
View attachment 2601799
There’s this Stacy. Idk her irl but bro I found her on tiktok, legit perfect Hispanic Venezuelan foid. @HitAndRun @ConfusedBolivian @TheDarkEnigma @EggKing @Kamui this is a true Latina Stacy. It’s suifuel knowing I won’t get with her or even see her. :fuk: This level of beauty is something I would kill to be with
low mtb

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2601799
not stacy at all

Does he look somewhat looksmatched with her? Or out of place?
he didn’t look out of place at all. She logged him but he was GL nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
A stacylite just changed to our class she was so beautiful but I overheard the mfs beside her talking about me being too pale like Michael Jackson and theorized that I had autism

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and PseudoMaxxer
dont ever come to netherlands i will break u fakecel
nigga, you are not a true cell either be real.

This is not incel.is lol, go there if you want to expect people to be incels.

I had my fair share of girls even if i never had sex.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and kovacs
nigga, you are not a true cell either be real.

This is not incel.is lol, go there if you want to expect people to be incels.

I had my fair share of girls even if i never had sex.
im kidding jfl

• +1
View attachment 2601799

She has the most fucking punchable phenotype in the world Jesus Christ

• +1
Nigga this is just sad, stop focusing your time on foids who wouldn’t touch you with a 10ft pole and go workout.

also , brutal to see a Stacy on the bus… clearly her bf is broke

• +1
Nigga this is just sad, stop focusing your time on foids who wouldn’t touch you with a 10ft pole and go workout.
i’m gymmaxxed lol, she looked at me several times too i’m not ugly bro

i’m gymmaxxed lol, she looked at me several times too i’m not ugly bro

Still odd to create an entire thread over her, no foid is worth that. She isn’t some mystical creature

• +1
kill the bf and get with her

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and PseudoMaxxer
Sound track, real chill:

How hot was her bf ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer
Sound track, real chill:

Probably htb and not some ugly ass shit becky they post on here as htb

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Sound track, real chill:

/ 0-0 \
| |___| |
\ 0-0 /

Sound track, real chill:

Stalk her, do what u have to do, release the Arab bull

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, yirma19 and PseudoMaxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker