This doctor really have good results with fillers

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
And she looks really funny

Can't wait to have fillers again. I really hate my face the way it looks now... I just came back from hairdresser, he cut too much on the sides and narrowness from my face popped a lot. Horrible and unfair : even with beautiful features and decent eye color/area, you'll always look bad with narrow face...

Attachments

• 20230622_200718.jpg
    20230622_200718.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, 5'7 zoomer and pentamogged9000
I really hate my face the way it looks now... I just came back from hairdresser, he cut too much on the sides and narrowness from my face popped a lot. Horrible and unfair : even with beautiful features and decent eye color/area, you'll always look bad with narrow face...
same, over for my subhuman long philtrum horseface, no good fix for long philtrum

at that point I'd just get bimax and implants instead of injecting one liter of filler

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 29167
wtf are those fucking folds above her eyes, she should've gotten hooding fillers wtf. looks disgusting in both pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
wtf are those fucking folds above her eyes, she should've gotten hooding fillers wtf. looks disgusting in both pics
hooding fillers are risky as fuck

same, over for my subhuman long philtrum horseface, no good fix for long philtrum
I agree. Fortunaletly I don't have a long philtrum (it's short). Really a terrible feature. Maybe a lip lift would help you
Just 0 natural facial width. I'll definitely need implants

at that point I'd just get bimax and implants instead of injecting one liter of filler
Yes that's definitely the best long term approach. However fillers are good to morph you in person. Then your surgeon will exactly see what you need and want

Subhuman anyway

Can't wait to have fillers again. I really hate my face the way it looks now... I just came back from hairdresser, he cut too much on the sides and narrowness from my face popped a lot. Horrible and unfair : even with beautiful features and decent eye color/area, you'll always look bad with narrow face...
Yerger and Dellisola don’t have wide faces and they’re doing fine. Unless you’re boneless it shouldn’t be that big of a problem.

Attachments

• D5812217-37FD-4F5D-BAF0-E57467072A77.jpeg
    D5812217-37FD-4F5D-BAF0-E57467072A77.jpeg
    649.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 0981E689-C201-4E22-8F84-883979ABFFEB.jpeg
    0981E689-C201-4E22-8F84-883979ABFFEB.jpeg
    564.5 KB · Views: 0

Average mandible of an .org user.

Yerger and Dellisola don’t have wide faces and they’re doing fine. Unless you’re boneless it shouldn’t be that big of a problem.
My natural face almost looks like the first, with less IPD. Maybe that's the reason of why I absolutely need a wide/angular jaw and cheekbones to look good

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
My natural face almost looks like the first, with less IPD. Maybe that's the reason of why I absolutely need a wide/angular jaw and cheekbones to look good
Why not get actual implants instead of fillers ? Cost and convenience?

just noticed that bro wtff

Why not get actual implants instead of fillers ? Cost and convenience?
Maybe I'll see a surgeon with my fillers. Then he will undestand what I I exactly want.

The problem with implants : too much time to see the final result and after that, you could realize that the implant has not the good size. Then you would need another procedure etc.
In my country (France), I'm not even sure that doctors are good with this stuff

Looking at these picture, you understand my obsession with facial width and angularity. Why I want fillers again and in the future, a permanent change. The tan helped a little but the main = bones.

Everybody is different so we won't need the same changes to ascend.

When you have a rather tall skull with low IPD (due to the global narrowness of the skull), you just can't have a narrow and non angular jaw/cheekbones (you called it boneless, that's the term). You'll just look like something missing. That's what I felt during years

Attachments

• 20230522_052925.jpg
    20230522_052925.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 14214642.jpg
    14214642.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1998477717734442.jpg
    1998477717734442.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230622_205039.jpg
    20230622_205039.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I remember that some people asked how much fillers I got. Something like 10-12 so a lot

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Yes that's definitely the best long term approach. However fillers are good to morph you in person. Then your surgeon will exactly see what you need and want
But don’t the fillers dissolve and bloat the face?

But don’t the fillers dissolve and bloat the face?
If you abuse, probably. I don't think that doing it once or twice will bloat.

It depends of the areas tho. I read that mandible injection has less risks to cause bloating

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1