This form is so deluded about height.

D

Deleted member 30863

Iron
I seriously have never seen more mass delusion to this scale. Why do half of the fucking people on this form think 6’ is average and below 6’ is subhuman. Absolutely insane. Sure, in Scandinavia it might be the average but you’re absolutely deluded and insane to think thats the average everywhere. Have you been outside?
“Oh I’m 5’ 10” and I get height mogged all the time”
Shut the fuck up.
You only notice the people who are taller than you because you’re extremely insecure and can’t stop comparing yourself to others.
You’re 5’ 10”, you developed as the average man (in America, atleast) should have. Stop the delusion bro.
I’m definitely gonna get gassed for this but it’s seriously crazy how deluded some of you guys are. “Anything below 6’ is subhuman” Lmfaooo.

Furthermore, just to show you how overvalued height is, I asked my 5 sisters (all ranging from 5’ 4” - 5’ 9”) what their ideal height would be in their dream boyfriend. The lowest was 5’ 9” and tallest was 6’ 3” Keep in mind, that’s IDEAL. Just like my ideal girl is 5’ 10” with good tits and blonde hair, I’ll fall in love (and have) with a girl who is 5’ 6” brunette with small tits. Just because you don’t fit a girls “ideal height” doesn’t mean she won’t love you. Just because you’re not 6’ 5” terachad doesn’t mean you’re unlovable bro.

First hand experience with this btw, I’m 6’ 2” and my last girl cheated on me with a guy who is 5’ 8”. Lol height mog tho, subhuman height am I right guys?!?!

(Also new gen isn’t taller you’re just now noticing guys younger than you who went through puberty.)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, tiresome96, zenflix and 36 others
Dnr dumbfuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, KDA Player, Ethniframementalcel and 8 others
Whatever makes you sleep at night incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, datboijj, kuroganeikki and 4 others
I seriously have never seen more mass delusion to this scale. Why do half of the fucking people on this form think 6’ is average and below 6’ is subhuman. Absolutely insane. Sure, in Scandinavia it might be the average but you’re absolutely deluded and insane to think thats the average everywhere. Have you been outside?
Shut the fuck up.
You only notice the people who are taller than you because you’re extremely insecure and can’t stop comparing yourself to others.
You’re 5’ 10”, you developed as the average man (in America, atleast) should have. Stop the delusion bro.
I’m definitely gonna get gassed for this but it’s seriously crazy how deluded some of you guys are. “Anything below 6’ is subhuman” Lmfaooo.

Furthermore, just to show you how overvalued height is, I asked my 5 sisters (all ranging from 5’ 4” - 5’ 9”) what their ideal height would be in their dream boyfriend. The lowest was 5’ 9” and tallest was 6’ 3” Keep in mind, that’s IDEAL. Just like my ideal girl is 5’ 10” with good tits and blonde hair, I’ll fall in love (and have) with a girl who is 5’ 6” brunette with small tits. Just because you don’t fit a girls “ideal height” doesn’t mean she won’t love you. Just because you’re not 6’ 5” terachad doesn’t mean you’re unlovable bro.

First hand experience with this btw, I’m 6’ 2” and my last girl cheated on me with a guy who is 5’ 8”. Lol height mog tho, subhuman height am I right guys?!?!

(Also new gen isn’t taller you’re just now noticing guys younger than you who went through puberty.)

Height pill is a major cope for 6 1 to 6 feet manlets height pill becomes real at 65 let's not cope but if your girl cheated on you the guy mogged you facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, BrahminBoss, arabcelxxx and 2 others
I’m 5’8 over

Shut the fuck up.

6’2 letting a 5’8 man(let) steal your girl :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Ethniframementalcel, Thorsten and 1 other person
exceptions don't change the rule but at this point life seems to be so simple like if you're meant to be fucked in life you're meant to be so this means everything matters and it's over

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
@heightislife198

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, chadcel; and normie_joe
Subtract 3-4 inches from everyones claimed height here and it’ll all make sense

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 30863, datboijj and 9 others
Height pill is a major cope for 6 1 to 6 feet manlets height pill becomes real at 65 let's not cope but if your girl cheated on you the guy mogged you facially
It ain’t all black and white like that lol he didn’t really mog me facially. Anyway, if ur 6’ 5” you won with height but that’s 1 in 100 and if you’re not 6’ 5” you can make up for it in literally every other aspect of life.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
  • Hmm...
6’2 letting a 5’8 man(let) steal your girl :feelswhy:
.. because i didn’t wanna hurt her when i ended shit before we left for college but yea sure because height is everything

• JFL

this probably should be pointed out more often. a lot of it is just psychological

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, midlatinocel and Deleted member 30863
Kinda true, also people tend to lie a lot about their height. Most 6 feet tall guys are 5'10 IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, Ethniframementalcel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Kinda true, also people tend to lie a lot about their height a lot. Most 6 feet tall guys are 5'10 IRL
Yea nah fr had this guy whos head i would literally rest my chin on claim he was 6’ in a group. Did not call him out though. Speak it into existence fam 🤞

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, lightskinbengali, zura and 1 other person
Plenty of reasonable height pills just ignore the retards

Half these fucks are just gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 30863 and lightskinbengali
Plenty of reasonable height pills just ignore the retards

Half these fucks are just gaslighting
Yea well height is an attractive stat just like everything else but i think people taking it to extremes. Definitely a case of group polarization or whatever the psychology term is. And yea you’re prolly right i’m taking people too seriously. my excuse is i’m new lol

You should not complain about your height if you‘re 5‘10 and above unless you live in Northern Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, T50 Mogger, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
If you’re 5’8 and above in the US saying your height is the reason you can’t get pussy then you’re probably the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, Ethniframementalcel, T50 Mogger and 5 others
Height is a threshold, if you're above 5'8 then it's your face that's the issue.
Denying the effects of Heightism is retarded, but it won't inhibit you slaying so long as your face is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Im 5'10 and GL (rated by mum and grandma jk) and you prob get more shit than normal manlets because your looks halo is strong and people assume you should be tall too. Yes you're not a complete manlet but it's obv your height is worse than your face. Maybe it's because of where I live tho, in America you guys are lucky you have lots of subhumans to mog.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and lightskinbengali
6’ (real not frauded jfl) Is kinda minimum if you are average in other ways. 5’8 and below the requirements to make up for lost height increase exponentially. It also increases your options as most girls wouldn’t date a guy shorter than them. Height is real and not a cope

6’ (real not frauded jfl) Is kinda minimum if you are average. 5’8 and below the requirements to make up for lost height increase exponentially. It also increases your options as most girls wouldn’t date a guy shorter than them. Height is real and not a cope
I’d say 5’ 10” is minimum if you are average in all other endeavors.

I’ll change my mind to 180cm as minimum. Too lazy to convert from these retarded units.
Okay honestly i don’t think it matters anymore. We’re on the worst side of the internet arguing about hypothetical scenarios which do not affect us at all. What the fuck are we doing? This will be my last comment on looksmax ever. It was a nice 2 days I wish everyone here the best of luck goodbye

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Sure 5 foot whatever is the average. But nobody is here because they want to be average. Mogger is our minimum.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, T50 Mogger, Yerico7 and 2 others
Shut the fuck up.

You do realize that your 5ft11 or 5ft10 is just coping?

Shut the fuck up.

Based 5'8 manlet cucking tallfags

Thanks for being a reasonable user with a brain who actually goes outside and has life experience

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 30863 and 1 other person
If you look at the military conscript data of Sweden, Norway and Denmark the average height of 18-19 year old Scandinavian men is around 180cm (5'11) and we're talking about one of the tallest people on earth. Obviously Americans are not taller than the Swedes, so muh average is 6' is just total garbage and gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, House Lannister, Deleted member 30863 and 3 others
If you look at the military conscript data of Sweden, Norway and Denmark the average height of 18-19 year old Scandinavian men is around 180cm (5'11) and we're talking about one of the tallest people on earth. Obviously Americans are not taller than the Swedes, so muh average is 6' is just total garbage and gaslighting
its not about what the avg is, its about what girls think the min to be considered a human is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Im 178cm in lifts and didnt see shorter zoomer than me despite being 5h in city centre yesterday (north poland)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 30863
heightpill is cope because im 5ft4 and have more slays than 99% of this entire forum

the only real blackpill is the racepill. i achieved this because im white

• JFL
Okay honestly i don’t think it matters anymore. We’re on the worst side of the internet arguing about hypothetical scenarios which do not affect us at all. What the fuck are we doing? This will be my last comment on looksmax ever. It was a nice 2 days I wish everyone here the best of luck goodbye
don't leave this forum, we desperately need reasonable users with a brain

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
3477436 1687138544076

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Ethniframementalcel, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Shut the fuck up.

901A186D FBB9 41CF 821E 7221764E1AB8

heightpill is cope because im 5ft4 and have more slays than 99% of this entire forum

the only real blackpill is the racepill. i achieved this because im white
What is your country

5“10 is a good height regardless of what these autists say

just look around you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: House Lannister, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 30863 and 1 other person
I literally do, where the fuck do you live, beanerville, california?
I feel like a child at 5'10 when im in a room full of other men.

I literally do, where the fuck do you live, beanerville, california?
I feel like a child at 5'10 when im in a room full of other men.
Stop whining pussy.
99% of my area code is white also.

Shut the fuck up.

You’re coping really hard bro ngl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
If you’re 5’8 and above in the US saying your height is the reason you can’t get pussy then you’re probably the problem
i‘d extent that to 5‘10.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui