This form is so deluded about height.

So greycell, basically you are trying to counter argue that:

- 6ft is not the average
- anything below 6ft is not subhuman

Let's take the first point. 6ft is close to the average for young people.

3486092 1687600627372

Your biais is that you are taking into account old and medium aged men, and you are probably surrounded by ethnics or immigrants. Guess what, these normies are out of competition, the people you have to compare yourself to are people your age AND white or white passing, they are the one who can get girls statistically. The average for ALL men in USA at 19 years old is 5"9-5"10, if you filter by race you can easily add one inch.
Also the study is 4 years old.
Also the final height is around 21 years old.
Also hypergamy in a free marker only worsen, so foids are even more selective.
All that taken into account, let's say the average competition is around 180cm, which is 5" 11.
So you are already sub 100 IQ for not understanding that we are talking about average height at our age.

Second point, since 5" 11 is the average competition, you seem to totally miss the point of hypergamy and pareto law, you have to be top 20% to get the girls, without clown maxing or doing other shits all that to end sleeping with the bicycle of the town, top 20% would be around 6"1-6"2, that is where it gets easy, if it would only be for height, it would be HTN feature, or 5PSL.

Of course I don't take into account other major factors, such as face, jaw and muscle, but you don't even get the basics so no points in going into more complex reasonings yet.

Also delete your account you are not welcome here we need to do an IQ test before allowing signing up

I literally do, where the fuck do you live, beanerville, california?
I feel like a child at 5'10 when im in a room full of other men.
I hate to break it you but you aren’t 5’10

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 30863
For the most part i agree but a 6'2 guy telling my 5'8 height isn't an issue.... i mean come on. I see do many women my height. It fucking sucks and i understand you will never know the struggle. Only manlets know it.

Also delete your account you are not welcome here we need to do an IQ test before allowing signing up
IMG 3656

Definitely could’ve been faked so there’s no real way of proving this. But the date is right there.
That Mensa test isn’t even that credible, but you definitely pride yourself on your score that you likely got. Based of seeing how much you value you put on IQ and how you seem to take yourself so seriously as in intellectual. Anyone a standard deviation below the mean or higher can see that

Second point, since 5" 11 is the average competition, you seem to totally miss the point of hypergamy and pareto law, you have to be top 20% to get the girls, without clown maxing or doing other shits all that to end sleeping with the bicycle of the town, top 20% would be around 6"1-6"2, that is where it gets easy, if it would only be for height, it would be HTN feature, or 5PSL.

Of course I don't take into account other major factors, such as face, jaw and muscle, but you don't even get the basics so no points in going into more complex reasonings yet.
Honestly do not care what you have to say about how to pull women. I’m going off my experience in the world which you evidently don’t seem to have a lot of.

Other points:
My town is 99% white.
Why would I not understand that we are talking about average height for our age? I was thinking in terms of the real world again. In the real world, people date other people in their age group. So for me (18) girls date from 18-25. That’s the competition that drives users to this site. That’s who I was talking about.
I live in the US. Not Scandinavia. The average height for a white guy (my age group obviously) here is like 5’ 9” - 5’ 10”.

Last edited:
I seriously have never seen more mass delusion to this scale. Why do half of the fucking people on this form think 6’ is average and below 6’ is subhuman. Absolutely insane. Sure, in Scandinavia it might be the average but you’re absolutely deluded and insane to think thats the average everywhere. Have you been outside?
“Oh I’m 5’ 10” and I get height mogged all the time”
Shut the fuck up.
You only notice the people who are taller than you because you’re extremely insecure and can’t stop comparing yourself to others.
You’re 5’ 10”, you developed as the average man (in America, atleast) should have. Stop the delusion bro.
I’m definitely gonna get gassed for this but it’s seriously crazy how deluded some of you guys are. “Anything below 6’ is subhuman” Lmfaooo.

Furthermore, just to show you how overvalued height is, I asked my 5 sisters (all ranging from 5’ 4” - 5’ 9”) what their ideal height would be in their dream boyfriend. The lowest was 5’ 9” and tallest was 6’ 3” Keep in mind, that’s IDEAL. Just like my ideal girl is 5’ 10” with good tits and blonde hair, I’ll fall in love (and have) with a girl who is 5’ 6” brunette with small tits. Just because you don’t fit a girls “ideal height” doesn’t mean she won’t love you. Just because you’re not 6’ 5” terachad doesn’t mean you’re unlovable bro.

First hand experience with this btw, I’m 6’ 2” and my last girl cheated on me with a guy who is 5’ 8”. Lol height mog tho, subhuman height am I right guys?!?!

(Also new gen isn’t taller you’re just now noticing guys younger than you who went through puberty.)
exactly i’m 5’11.5 barefoot height and get guessed at 6’1 and even 6’2 frequently, niggas here don’t measure their height properly and cope with thinking they’re taller than they actually are

exactly i’m 5’11.5 barefoot height and get guessed at 6’1 and even 6’2 frequently, niggas here don’t measure their height properly and cope with thinking they’re taller than they actually are
this is such facts bro these mfs cannot be measuring correctly or they’re super deluded

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
Always wondered why users here keep worrying about something you can’t change. It will just make your mental health worse over time. Max out in other ways that matter more and actually possible to change, such as face and frame. Men shouldn’t be barred from living their life due to factors outside of their control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30863
btw you got cheated on cause you're a dicklet subhuman and she knew 5'8" big dick abundance mindset chad was bout dat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30863
View attachment 2279583
Definitely could’ve been faked so there’s no real way of proving this. But the date is right there.
That Mensa test isn’t even that credible, but you definitely pride yourself on your score that you likely got. Based of seeing how much you value you put on IQ and how you seem to take yourself so seriously as in intellectual. Anyone a standard deviation below the mean or higher can see that

Honestly do not care what you have to say about how to pull women. I’m going off my experience in the world which you evidently don’t seem to have a lot of.

Other points:
My town is 99% white.
Why would I not understand that we are talking about average height for our age? I was thinking in terms of the real world again. In the real world, people date other people in their age group. So for me (18) girls date from 18-25. That’s the competition that drives users to this site. That’s who I was talking about.
I live in the US. Not Scandinavia. The average height for a white guy (my age group obviously) here is like 5’ 9” - 5’ 10”.
Still, under 6ft you're under the top 20% height in your environment, based only on height that is not enough.

A 5"8 would have to deploy 4 time more effort to get the same girl thant a 6"2, if they are equals in the rest, that's what we say here.