This forum is 100% nazi shit

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Bro u guys use things for facial ratings which nazis use to segregate its people like its scary man and also fucked up a new post came to my feed here and it just fucked me up like how shit the minds have turn to the post was like "Would you (pajeets) marry this foid(white) to make your kids whiter" that's some dark shit man anyone more than 90 IQ knows this is wrong bro let pajeets marry their own race who are good looking why you want everyone to be white? this is serious nazi shit guys please don't be nazi its bad (y)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Veganist, geenk worg, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
Perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fishy, mogstars, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
The joos have become so sensitive and can’t stop crying nazi ever since october. Grow a pair of balls and shut up. racist jokes ain‘t that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, mogstars, manlet cUnt and 4 others
Fuck you lil nigga just because Nazis did it doesn't mean it's wrong

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Latinolooksmaxxer, MTMM and 1 other person
It's actually stricter than the Nazis, these subhumans would be bullied into suicide for their looks here.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, geenk worg, Raydolf_Peatler and 1 other person
Hitler was technically a proto-blackpiller

and this forum is pretty much not nazi since it doesn't emphasize on glorifying one specific race based on its attractiveness but glorifying gl people in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, mogstars, ICXCLuvr and 1 other person
Hitler was technically a proto-blackpiller

and this forum is pretty much not nazi since it doesn't emphasize on glorifying one specific race based on its attractiveness but glorifying gl people in general
If you spend enough time here you know that isn't the case... it mostly prefere white features and white things not accepting there can be various form of beauty and each race have their own beauty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
The joos have become so sensitive and can’t stop crying nazi ever since october. Grow a pair of balls and shut up. racist jokes ain‘t that deep
Being ethnic is a disability

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 50702 and Corleone
let pajeets marry their own race who are good looking why you want everyone to be white
hilarious that you think we're the ones "brainwashing" pajeets into worshiping white beauty standards

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
Jokes? :feelskek:

each race have their own beauty
yeah bro beauty is on the eyes of the beholder you just have to be beautiful inside and you'll find someone that loves you brah :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Bro u guys use things for facial ratings which nazis use to segregate its people like its scary man and also fucked up a new post came to my feed here and it just fucked me up like how shit the minds have turn to the post was like "Would you (pajeets) marry this foid(white) to make your kids whiter" that's some dark shit man anyone more than 90 IQ knows this is wrong bro let pajeets marry their own race who are good looking why you want everyone to be white? this is serious nazi shit guys please don't be nazi its bad (y)
what ethnicity are you? white?

maybe cuz just bcuz something is nazi doesn’t = bad

Yea it's why Sweden is so beautiful cause those nigger went and stole alot of hotties from Britain and all over

What did you expect on this forum? Did you expect this forum to be LGBT friendly?

Nobody wants curries breeding with white women.