This forum is bluepilled when it comes to female appeal. This is the only TRUTH

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing

The guys above are ugly. Unappealing.

IMG 2649 IMG 2577 IMG 2576 IMG 2570

This is what a Chad is. Genuinely shouldn’t even be discussed. If you are into women, want to appeal to women. this is CHAD. The “PSL Gods” appeal mostly to homosexuals and aspies. Why is the prettyboypill so hard to swallow for people on this forum????

The second cope is muh “height”. Height is like a boost, if you are good looking its amazing and honestly with good proportions and face you can’t really be too tall. (unless like 7ft+, that is starting to be a freak)
Examples:

Lamelo Ball is 6ft8, women love him. Good proportions and face, you cant be too tall.

Kelly Oubre, 6ft7

Zach Lavine, 6ft5

My point is with good face and proportions you pretty much CANT be too tall. It’s impossible. All the guys i posted are simped for even though some cucks will cope that after muh 6ft3 is too hard to put muscle, you look shit blah blah…

“B-b-but its basketball players bro ofc women love them!”

No. No one simps for fucking Boban or Luka even tho they are also NBA players.

It’s the face that makes the height appealing.

In all honestly, assuming your face is on par, anything 6ft+ should be good enough.

I consider Ja Tyronelite minimum facewise, he is 6ft2, another player simped for a lot. Giga tall is not always needed, he is already fairly above average heightwise and his face is very good. All these players listed were between very very tall and just tall, and all are simped for a lot because face. Height is a massive boost for them because of FACE. Also notice that most of them are pretty or maesthetic not ogres. Too masculine is ugly as fuck.

Although, with a good face, height is often not needed.
IMG 2406
Vinnie is only like 5ft10, and built his whole career and life off of his physical attractiveness alone.
Reminder that some people here rate him, and the other prettyboy chads HTNs or Chadlites JFL. He is the best looking guy on earth simply put. He does everything right. 11/10 face, and his body is peak appeal. Girls dont like boneless soy twinks.

IMG 2053 IMG 2100
Ideal body. Obviously fit enough to appeal to women, while not too big that it becomes ugly and malegaze.

Even the giga tall guys have fairy toned bodies because of playing sports and being athletic. You dont need to be giga buff, this is literally enough. Just dont be giga skinny and pray that you have minimum avg proportions and insertions.

Another thing that i see copes about is coloring and pheno. Coloring and pheno will not carry you, just like height it can make you giga striking and boost you insanely, but thats for HTN MINIMUM.
The indians wont like this but the biggest halo coloringwise obviously being LIGHT blue eyes. Not dark. Not green or hazel(hazel is shit color jfl stop coping)

Ugly guy with blue eyes, obviously coloring cant save this.

IMG 2847
Chad with blue eyes. Striking as fuck, even from this far ass away angle it looks insane.
IMG 2576 IMG 2592
Im using carrington for the example because he has the best eyes i have ever seen tbh.
IMG 2636
Oubre also has light eyes. Looks insane tbh.

Pretty much the point is that you need to look pretty appeal wise, not PSL wise because PSL is retarded. Another point is that if you have under HTN face you cant be haloed, and unless you can looksmax to HTN you will FOREVER be invisible. MTN is dead average, its NPC tier face, its invisible and unwanted. No girl wants under HTN you will never be desired by a girl its simple. The jump from MTN to HTN is drastic as fuck. YOU NEED TO BE HTN MINIMUM IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO THINK YOU LOOK GOOD AND IF YOU WANT HEIGHT AND OTHER SHIT TO MATTER. Under HTN rating is cope because mediocrity is ugly and undesireable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, GymCelNeckPill, Darwined and 46 others
Cope more faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, UglyAsHell, bloomercel and 25 others
Cope more faggot
i dont expect many users to be able to deal with this truth. People cry ab the forum being shit but when a drop a blackpilling post like this yall can not cope with it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 28916 and Danish_Retard
@cytoplasm @HalfGypsyMogger @Xangsane @alriodai @forevermirin @5.5psl @Hoso @julianchicago @Yuno_howitez @Prettyboy @Maesthetics=King @Blackgymmax @seleucus @EasyMan875 @Allornothing @lelouch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Username checks out, keep dickriding

• +1
Reactions: rooman, crackercel, BoneDensity and 5 others
"chad"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 26410, lightskinbengali and 13 others
NBA players aren’t a good example 99% of them can get staceys if they try and your coping if you believe other wise

NBA / rapper / actor Status > face always

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Jamaldickjavontus, crackercel and 12 others
NBA players aren’t a good example 99% of them can get staceys if they try and your coping if you believe other wise

NBA / rapper / actor Status > face always
obviously. I wanted to use them in a strictly lookswise way. Just ignore their status. They would all slay rven eithout playing in the NBA

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
I would not say O Pry is ugly or unappealing but other than that you are spot on imo. Need more stuff like this on here.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
Dnr, Chico mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
I would not say O Pry is ugly or unappealing but other than that you are spot on imo. Need more stuff like this on here.
Maybe i went too far calling him very ugly, but he def has no appeal like the actual femalegazed chads that this forum calls htns.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 29167

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 26410, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Maybe i went too far calling him very ugly, but he def has no appeal like the actual femalegazed chads that this forum calls htns.
both will slay prime stacys regardless of status or anything. thats what matters most ultimately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
obviously. I wanted to use them in a strictly lookswise way. Just ignore their status. They would all slay rven eithout playing in the NBA
Yea facts. PSL isn’t even what matters it’s SMV anyways. PSL is pretty good for rating but some guys will have really good appeals to certain groups like those tiktok type guys etc

• +1
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl, Yerico7 and 3 others
OP applying his fantasies on what women find appealing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, litaz, crackercel and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, litaz, crackercel and 8 others
the compact forward grown midface neotenous look pill is too brutal to swallow for many here

• +1
Reactions: crackercel
Yea facts. PSL isn’t even what matters it’s SMV anyways. PSL is pretty good for rating but some guys will have really good appeals to certain groups like those tiktok type guys etc
I think PSL is useless most time honestly. Its good to know what features are like objectively good and which are bad but when you look at some PSL gods the whole psl theory just fails. Many of these guys that are so disgustingly simped for by women dont have giga hooded eyes, or massivly hollow cheeks or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
anterior facial depth is the key to understanding female gaze.
4C34EEC1 2664 445E 8236 3D78CD9917D8

but most retards can't move past ogre subjects like chin protrustion and gonial width.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illicit6, wificonnector, Deleted member 29078 and 5 others
anterior facial depth is the key to understanding female gaze.
4C34EEC1 2664 445E 8236 3D78CD9917D8

but most retards can't move past ogre subjects like chin protrustion and gonial width.
this + harmony

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 17595
DePoot isnt chad psl wise either

And young opry was a prettboy and he couldve been a tiktok sensation
Tumblr mx77c0EJOP1svoqlco1 1280

Tumblr mtwyb8mTPq1svoqlco1 1280

Gettyimages 89847300 612x612

Would appealmog all the guys you mentioned. And they are indeed htns, with hair and collagen halo. Once they lose their collagen they'll descend hard, as their psl isnt very high

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree, Darwined, JL~ and 10 others
Would appealmog all the guys you mentioned. And they are indeed htns, with hair and collagen halo. Once they lose their collagen they'll descend hard, as their psl isnt very high
Wouldnt.
And no they are not fucking HTNs bro jfl what is that cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and FinasterideAt17
Wouldnt.
Yes they are. You just rate any white prettyboy with skin, certain haricuts, lip fillers, no facial hair and lots of collagen very highly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, chawaje, Mewton and 1 other person
Yes they are. You just rate any white prettyboy with skin, certain haricuts, lip fillers, no facial hair and lots of collagen very highly.
get of my dick you imbecile, you are genuinely retarded as fuck and you should neck yourself asap

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, ROTTING, Allornothing and 2 others
get of my dick you imbecile, you are genuinely retarded as fuck and you should neck yourself asap
with emphasis on collagen, hair, white and lip fillers. A LOT of lip fillers.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Xangsane
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thorsten, Deleted member 17595 and Xangsane
i dont look like anyone in this thrwad, its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Xangsane
dont mind him
this is him in real life
37203ff9-9600-451d-a0a1-fa406d8f0736_text.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Marsik and Deleted member 17595
Over for both in 2023 anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
psl gods arent memes you subhuman lol. Chico has videos of him being worshipped in crowds by women proven high appeal on tinder
Opry chosen to star in a music vid w taylor swift and jbs thought he was absolutely gorgeous and he kills it on tinder etc. Psl is real idiot

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 4946, ROTTING and 12 others
psl gods arent memes you subhuman lol. Chico has videos of him being worshipped in crowds by women proven high appeal on tinder
Opry chosen to star in a music vid w taylor swift and jbs thought he was absolutely gorgeous and he kills it on tinder etc. Psl is real idiot
u are high psl and you look like AI made you are also disgusting compared to any black guy i posted on this thread.
Chico has appeal, so does lucky blue smith, vito basso etc… The psl gods that are prettier do. Not fucking barrett or whatever subhuman you retards love so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, TheDragon and Deleted member 29167
u are high psl and you look like AI made you are also disgusting compared to any black guy i posted on this thread.
Chico has appeal, so does lucky blue smith, vito basso etc… The psl gods that are prettier do. Not fucking barrett or whatever subhuman you retards love so much
Opry, Gandy and Barrett mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and gribsufer1
yes i look like AI but still get rated higher than u by women because i have psl? Also my psl isnt that high and kelly is lightskin w colored eyes. What do you think would happen if i got his eye and skin color you fucking moron lol.

• Woah
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
yes i look like AI but still get rated higher than u by women because i have psl? Also my psl isnt that high and kelly is lightskin w colored eyes. What do you think would happen if i got his eye and skin color you fucking moron lol.
Every single guy in my post mogs you except boban and maybe de poot because de poot is genuinely so disgusting and ugly to look at. No point in hypotheticals, you rn look invisible next to anyone in that thread, although colored eyes would halo you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
Wouldnt.
This is chadlite to me, how are they even close to this

And cope if you think barrett doesnt have appeal, to jbs he most certainly does

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and cytoplasm
Every single guy in my post mogs you except boban and maybe de poot because de poot is genuinely so disgusting and ugly to look at. No point in hypotheticals, you rn look invisible next to anyone in that thread, although colored eyes would halo you
Yeah but thats due to being lightskin w colored eyes and even that depends on the girl.
Even broderick hunter would lose to them in general despite him being a literal 9/10 to every girl who likes darkskins

Yeah but thats due to being lightskin w colored eyes and even that depends on the girl.
Even broderick hunter would lose to them in general despite him being a literal 9/10 to every girl who likes darkskins
low iq can't understand beauty past coloring. its complex bro, dont worry too much u alrdy look decent.

View attachment 2231292
View attachment 2231294

The guys above are ugly. Unappealing.

View attachment 2231295View attachment 2231296View attachment 2231297View attachment 2231298

This is what a Chad is. Genuinely shouldn’t even be discussed. If you are into women, want to appeal to women. this is CHAD. The “PSL Gods” appeal mostly to homosexuals and aspies. Why is the prettyboypill so hard to swallow for people on this forum????

The second cope is muh “height”. Height is like a boost, if you are good looking its amazing and honestly with good proportions and face you can’t really be too tall. (unless like 7ft+, that is starting to be a freak)
Examples:
View attachment 2231302
Lamelo Ball is 6ft8, women love him. Good proportions and face, you cant be too tall.

View attachment 2231304
Kelly Oubre, 6ft7

View attachment 2231307
Zach Lavine, 6ft5

My point is with good face and proportions you pretty much CANT be too tall. It’s impossible. All the guys i posted are simped for even though some cucks will cope that after muh 6ft3 is too hard to put muscle, you look shit blah blah…

“B-b-but its basketball players bro ofc women love them!”

No. No one simps for fucking Boban or Luka even tho they are also NBA players.
View attachment 2231310
It’s the face that makes the height appealing.

In all honestly, assuming your face is on par, anything 6ft+ should be good enough.

View attachment 2231312
I consider Ja Tyronelite minimum facewise, he is 6ft2, another player simped for a lot. Giga tall is not always needed, he is already fairly above average heightwise and his face is very good. All these players listed were between very very tall and just tall, and all are simped for a lot because face. Height is a massive boost for them because of FACE. Also notice that most of them are pretty or maesthetic not ogres. Too masculine is ugly as fuck.

Although, with a good face, height is often not needed.
View attachment 2231299
Vinnie is only like 5ft10, and built his whole career and life off of his physical attractiveness alone.
Reminder that some people here rate him, and the other prettyboy chads HTNs or Chadlites JFL. He is the best looking guy on earth simply put. He does everything right. 11/10 face, and his body is peak appeal. Girls dont like boneless soy twinks.

View attachment 2231319View attachment 2231320
Ideal body. Obviously fit enough to appeal to women, while not too big that it becomes ugly and malegaze.
View attachment 2231322
Even the giga tall guys have fairy toned bodies because of playing sports and being athletic. You dont need to be giga buff, this is literally enough. Just dont be giga skinny and pray that you have minimum avg proportions and insertions.

Another thing that i see copes about is coloring and pheno. Coloring and pheno will not carry you, just like height it can make you giga striking and boost you insanely, but thats for HTN MINIMUM.
The indians wont like this but the biggest halo coloringwise obviously being LIGHT blue eyes. Not dark. Not green or hazel(hazel is shit color jfl stop coping)
View attachment 2231324
Ugly guy with blue eyes, obviously coloring cant save this.

View attachment 2231325
Chad with blue eyes. Striking as fuck, even from this far ass away angle it looks insane.
View attachment 2231297View attachment 2231326
Im using carrington for the example because he has the best eyes i have ever seen tbh.
View attachment 2231335
Oubre also has light eyes. Looks insane tbh.

Pretty much the point is that you need to look pretty appeal wise, not PSL wise because PSL is retarded. Another point is that if you have under HTN face you cant be haloed, and unless you can looksmax to HTN you will FOREVER be invisible. MTN is dead average, its NPC tier face, its invisible and unwanted. No girl wants under HTN you will never be desired by a girl its simple. The jump from MTN to HTN is drastic as fuck. YOU NEED TO BE HTN MINIMUM IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO THINK YOU LOOK GOOD AND IF YOU WANT HEIGHT AND OTHER SHIT TO MATTER. Under HTN rating is cope because mediocrity is ugly and undesireable.
I see you have been watching tails OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
low iq can't understand beauty past coloring. its complex bro, dont worry too much u alrdy look decent.
just read the whole thread and you will understand that i do jfl