This forum is bluepilled when it comes to female appeal. This is the only TRUTH

I gotcha.

Thank you! What if I had average colouring? What's the best colouring?
šŸ˜… you have to ask the girls for that. I would say it's white + blue/light eyes or very black eyes + black hair / golden retriever hair
Ur eyes are blue+black hair, also ur skin is between white/arabic but if it was white with a light tan it would have been even better
Thanks, what's my PSL?
5.25-5.5 psl
It's over, what colour is more ideal compared to mine?
in fact it is a whole thing. For ex for me this guy has one if not the best pheno / coloring. His eyes are black which is rare and he has white skin + black hair
Ben CN

Thank you!
Np bro

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Why to get offend bro
He is not coming to your place so you mog there.
im not offended but i just needa know what tricks u into thinking that he moggs anyone
id probably have killed myself by now if i looked like that ded srs
they look the part just dont send me this fag or i shatter his skull with my bare fists

Last edited:
The reasons Oā€™Pry is quite low appeal are quite fixable. Itā€™s mainly his aspie stare and colouring imo. Every picture or video where he looks good and high appeal is where the angles, lighting or casting requirements make sure to cover/correct these.

Most photos of him look like dogshit though and itā€™s an easy autism diagnosis tool when you see people obsessing over his PSL.

• +1
Reactions: fuuuaaaakkk
šŸ˜… you have to ask the girls for that. I would say it's white + blue/light eyes or very black eyes + black hair / golden retriever hair
Do I have golden retriever hair?
Ur eyes are blue+black hair,
Thank you, sounds like it's a good pheno to you?
also ur skin is between white/arabic
What's the difference you think, and what makes you think that?
but if it was white with a light tan it would have been even better
I hate this racism stuff but why?
5.25-5.5 psl
Thank you!
in fact it is a whole thing. For ex for me this guy has one if not the best pheno / coloring. His eyes are black which is rare and he has white skin + black hair View attachment 2231465

Np bro
Is he that Jewish actor from Narnia?
That explains it the OP terming to live through those faggot Edomite (so-called White) men in TikTok then.

View attachment 2231467
All those white prettyboys like to tan, castor oil and get lip fillers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 24507
Do I have golden retriever hair?
No, brown/black, between the 2
Thank you, sounds like it's a good pheno to you?
YES
What's the difference you think, and what makes you think that?

I hate this racism stuff but why?
Its not racism ahahah
as your skin is a little darker then it doesn't give the best coloring effect, even if it's already good
Thank you!

Is he that Jewish actor from Narnia?

All those white prettyboys like to tan, castor oil and get lip fillers.
Yeah thats him

Last edited:
its amazing how socially at ease so many models are
its a genuine calm and confident demeanor that is just so attractive (additional to their superior craniofacial development), compared to pickup 'redpill', ugly subhumans with manufactured extroverted exteriors that almost immediately emotionally evidence insipid disgust to onlookers.
Its called 0 cortisol
Indeed a Chad trait to have

• +1
Reactions: ascension
A real chad has everything. Like david laid
Face + physique + height above the average

oā€™ pry ugly jfl what a cope

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
U are wrong blud, @chawaje mogs vinnie in terms of height, body, frame, skull and coloring and he s not even frauding like other tiktokers.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 17595
U are wrong blud, @chawaje mogs vinnie in terms of height, body, frame, skull and coloring and he s not even frauding like other tiktokers.
damn if i only looked like some fag! omfg all those stacies i've been would love me even more
he can barely land a punch tho but hes what everyone has to strive to be like! the jew globohomo epitome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
No, brown/black, between the 2
I gotcha, is it closer to brown or black?
YES

Its not racism ahahah
as your skin is a little darker then it doesn't give the best coloring effect, even if it's already good
Oh, why not?
What's the difference between tanned white skin and ethnic skin that's naturally the same colour as someone white who is tanned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
they will all look like lesbians at 30 yo

Based post, been saying this shit for years

Black ill say
Oh, why not?
What's the difference between tanned white skin and ethnic skin that's naturally the same colour as someone white who is tanned?
not exactly the same for me, more striking on white skin, Ian Somerhalder is a great example. Even if again its already very good on you

• +1

Oh, why not?
You said white guys cant tan lmao

View attachment 2231292
View attachment 2231294

The guys above are ugly. Unappealing.

View attachment 2231295View attachment 2231296View attachment 2231297View attachment 2231298

This is what a Chad is. Genuinely shouldnā€™t even be discussed. If you are into women, want to appeal to women. this is CHAD. The ā€œPSL Godsā€ appeal mostly to homosexuals and aspies. Why is the prettyboypill so hard to swallow for people on this forum????

The second cope is muh ā€œheightā€. Height is like a boost, if you are good looking its amazing and honestly with good proportions and face you canā€™t really be too tall. (unless like 7ft+, that is starting to be a freak)
Examples:
View attachment 2231302
Lamelo Ball is 6ft8, women love him. Good proportions and face, you cant be too tall.

View attachment 2231304
Kelly Oubre, 6ft7

View attachment 2231307
Zach Lavine, 6ft5

My point is with good face and proportions you pretty much CANT be too tall. Itā€™s impossible. All the guys i posted are simped for even though some cucks will cope that after muh 6ft3 is too hard to put muscle, you look shit blah blahā€¦

ā€œB-b-but its basketball players bro ofc women love them!ā€

No. No one simps for fucking Boban or Luka even tho they are also NBA players.
View attachment 2231310
Itā€™s the face that makes the height appealing.

In all honestly, assuming your face is on par, anything 6ft+ should be good enough.

View attachment 2231312
I consider Ja Tyronelite minimum facewise, he is 6ft2, another player simped for a lot. Giga tall is not always needed, he is already fairly above average heightwise and his face is very good. All these players listed were between very very tall and just tall, and all are simped for a lot because face. Height is a massive boost for them because of FACE. Also notice that most of them are pretty or maesthetic not ogres. Too masculine is ugly as fuck.

Although, with a good face, height is often not needed.
View attachment 2231299
Vinnie is only like 5ft10, and built his whole career and life off of his physical attractiveness alone.
Reminder that some people here rate him, and the other prettyboy chads HTNs or Chadlites JFL. He is the best looking guy on earth simply put. He does everything right. 11/10 face, and his body is peak appeal. Girls dont like boneless soy twinks.

View attachment 2231319View attachment 2231320
Ideal body. Obviously fit enough to appeal to women, while not too big that it becomes ugly and malegaze.
View attachment 2231322
Even the giga tall guys have fairy toned bodies because of playing sports and being athletic. You dont need to be giga buff, this is literally enough. Just dont be giga skinny and pray that you have minimum avg proportions and insertions.

Another thing that i see copes about is coloring and pheno. Coloring and pheno will not carry you, just like height it can make you giga striking and boost you insanely, but thats for HTN MINIMUM.
The indians wont like this but the biggest halo coloringwise obviously being LIGHT blue eyes. Not dark. Not green or hazel(hazel is shit color jfl stop coping)
View attachment 2231324
Ugly guy with blue eyes, obviously coloring cant save this.

View attachment 2231325
Chad with blue eyes. Striking as fuck, even from this far ass away angle it looks insane.
View attachment 2231297View attachment 2231326
Im using carrington for the example because he has the best eyes i have ever seen tbh.
View attachment 2231335
Oubre also has light eyes. Looks insane tbh.

Pretty much the point is that you need to look pretty appeal wise, not PSL wise because PSL is retarded. Another point is that if you have under HTN face you cant be haloed, and unless you can looksmax to HTN you will FOREVER be invisible. MTN is dead average, its NPC tier face, itā€™s invisible and unwanted. No girl wants under HTN you will never be desired by a girl itā€™s simple. The jump from MTN to HTN is drastic as fuck. YOU NEED TO BE HTN MINIMUM IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO THINK YOU LOOK GOOD AND IF YOU WANT HEIGHT AND OTHER SHIT TO MATTER. Under HTN rating is cope because mediocrity is ugly and undesireable.
Yus!
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA
Excited Feed Me GIF by Faja Lobi

• +1
View attachment 2231292
View attachment 2231294

View attachment 2231295View attachment 2231296View attachment 2231297View attachment 2231298

This is what a Chad is. Genuinely shouldnā€™t even be discussed. If you are into women, want to appeal to women. this is CHAD. The ā€œPSL Godsā€ appeal mostly to homosexuals and aspies. Why is the prettyboypill so hard to swallow for people on this forum????

The second cope is muh ā€œheightā€. Height is like a boost, if you are good looking its amazing and honestly with good proportions and face you canā€™t really be too tall. (unless like 7ft+, that is starting to be a freak)
Examples:
View attachment 2231302
Lamelo Ball is 6ft8, women love him. Good proportions and face, you cant be too tall.

View attachment 2231304
Kelly Oubre, 6ft7

View attachment 2231307
Zach Lavine, 6ft5

My point is with good face and proportions you pretty much CANT be too tall. Itā€™s impossible. All the guys i posted are simped for even though some cucks will cope that after muh 6ft3 is too hard to put muscle, you look shit blah blahā€¦

View attachment 2231310

In all honestly, assuming your face is on par, anything 6ft+ should be good enough.

View attachment 2231312
I consider Ja Tyronelite minimum facewise, he is 6ft2, another player simped for a lot. Giga tall is not always needed, he is already fairly above average heightwise and his face is very good. All these players listed were between very very tall and just tall, and all are simped for a lot because face. Height is a massive boost for them because of FACE. Also notice that most of them are pretty or maesthetic not ogres. Too masculine is ugly as fuck.

View attachment 2231299
Vinnie is only like 5ft10, and built his whole career and life off of his physical attractiveness alone.
Reminder that some people here rate him, and the other prettyboy chads HTNs or Chadlites JFL. He is the best looking guy on earth simply put. He does everything right. 11/10 face, and his body is peak appeal. Girls dont like boneless soy twinks.

Ideal body. Obviously fit enough to appeal to women, while not too big that it becomes ugly and malegaze.
View attachment 2231322
Even the giga tall guys have fairy toned bodies because of playing sports and being athletic. You dont need to be giga buff, this is literally enough. Just dont be giga skinny and pray that you have minimum avg proportions and insertions.

Another thing that i see copes about is coloring and pheno. Coloring and pheno will not carry you, just like height it can make you giga striking and boost you insanely, but thats for HTN MINIMUM.
The indians wont like this but the biggest halo coloringwise obviously being LIGHT blue eyes. Not dark. Not green or hazel(hazel is shit color jfl stop coping)
View attachment 2231324

View attachment 2231325
Chad with blue eyes. Striking as fuck, even from this far ass away angle it looks insane.
Im using carrington for the example because he has the best eyes i have ever seen tbh.
View attachment 2231335

Pretty much the point is that you need to look pretty appeal wise, not PSL wise because PSL is retarded. Another point is that if you have under HTN face you cant be haloed, and unless you can looksmax to HTN you will FOREVER be invisible. MTN is dead average, its NPC tier face, its invisible and unwanted. No girl wants under HTN you will never be desired by a girl its simple. The jump from MTN to HTN is drastic as fuck. YOU NEED TO BE HTN MINIMUM IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO THINK YOU LOOK GOOD AND IF YOU WANT HEIGHT AND OTHER SHIT TO MATTER. Under HTN rating is cope because mediocrity is ugly and undesireable.
You are right bro, how to achieve htn tho? I know I need to leanmaxx

Cope more faggot
This dude is pretty much the opppsite of that. By saying what heā€™s saying is cope youā€™re outing yourself as being into guys.

• +1
Yeah but thats due to being lightskin w colored eyes and even that depends on the girl.
Even broderick hunter would lose to them in general despite him being a literal 9/10 to every girl who likes darkskins
Massive cope, Austin Dunham isnā€™t light skin at all.

• +1
  • +1
Noooo, women like but he doesnā€™t give my dick tingles so heā€™s htn :soy:
hes literally a low htn face wise but hes body and height/frame and overall virility is brutally low so hes a mtn/htn if not status

hes literally a low htn face wise but hes body and height/frame and overall virility is brutally low so hes a mtn/htn if not status
he literally got status because of his looks what is hard to understand in that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995
@TRUE_CEL i feel like this is BOTB material. Its eye opening to what actually matters in attracting and appealing to women

View attachment 2231292
View attachment 2231294

Examples:
View attachment 2231302

View attachment 2231304
Kelly Oubre, 6ft7

View attachment 2231307
Zach Lavine, 6ft5

View attachment 2231310

View attachment 2231312

View attachment 2231299

View attachment 2231322

View attachment 2231324

View attachment 2231325
View attachment 2231335

Pretty much the point is that you need to look pretty appeal wise, not PSL wise because PSL is retarded. Another point is that if you have under HTN face you cant be haloed, and unless you can looksmax to HTN you will FOREVER be invisible. MTN is dead average, its NPC tier face, its invisible and unwanted. No girl wants under HTN you will never be desired by a girl its simple. The jump from MTN to HTN is drastic as fuck. YOU NEED TO BE HTN MINIMUM IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO THINK YOU LOOK GOOD AND IF YOU WANT HEIGHT AND OTHER SHIT TO MATTER. Under HTN rating is cope because mediocrity is ugly and undesireable.
Read every words and I agree with this.

• Love it
Based and true

• Love it

3387907 64C9F18B EE60 440F 9429 B808F418B665
3388044 1683044332162

Coloring can turn your life around 180 degrees. Give him an NT haircut, tan, good diet and he'll slay.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17595 and rand anon
i dont fully agree with psl bullshit but those models coulda easily took the route of tiktok prettyboy also tiktok looks are very inconsistent at times because we are correlating popularity and attractiveness therefore sometimes dudes on tiktok can be barely average and be simped for like crazy for no reason other then the trend

i dont fully agree with psl bullshit but those models coulda easily took the route of tiktok prettyboy also tiktok looks are very inconsistent at times because we are correlating popularity and attractiveness therefore sometimes dudes on tiktok can be barely average and be simped for like crazy for no reason other then the trend
This is just pure cope, why would people who make a living off looks not look good. The reason male models all look a certain way is because the modeling industry is run by gay men and TikTok status is decided by women.

YOU NEED TO BE HTN MINIMUM IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO THINK YOU LOOK GOOD AND IF YOU WANT HEIGHT AND OTHER SHIT TO MATTER. Under HTN rating is cope because mediocrity is ugly and undesireable.
I agree šŸ’Æ

• +1
Just because girls lust over Instagram faggots doesn't mean those are the dudes who they find most attractive. It probably has to do with some sort of attainability factor. The same reason some slutty nerd or girl next door type will blow up in popularity with men. Once it reaches some sort of critical mass it just becomes a snowball. If this were the 90s, you'd be posting about how actually male models aren't attractive, it's Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Devon Sawa. It's femcels and little girls thinking they have a chance. "They're real people, just like me!" It's why r/gonewild was hot as fuck when I first discovered it - real girls getting naked (fucking lol if you never knew a time when regular girls didn't show their buttholes to the entire world). It's why Twitch titty streamers are more popular than obscure female models. "She likes video games just like me!"

Just because girls lust over Instagram faggots doesn't mean those are the dudes who they find most attractive. It probably has to do with some sort of attainability factor. The same reason some slutty nerd or girl next door type will blow up in popularity with men. Once it reaches some sort of critical mass it just becomes a snowball. If this were the 90s, you'd be posting about how actually male models aren't attractive, it's Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Devon Sawa. It's femcels and little girls thinking they have a chance. "They're real people, just like me!" It's why r/gonewild was hot as fuck when I first discovered it - real girls getting naked (fucking lol if you never knew a time when regular girls didn't show their buttholes to the entire world). It's why Twitch titty streamers are more popular than obscure female models. "She likes video games just like me!"
titty streamers are popular amongst loser nerd men that failed at life. Women can never fail and if you check those prettyboys followings, likes, comments chances are you will see girls that are hot asf, and even other female ig models. They slay deal with it

titty streamers are popular amongst loser nerd men that failed at life. Women can never fail and if you check those prettyboys followings, likes, comments chances are you will see girls that are hot asf, and even other female ig models. They slay deal with it
As I said, once it reaches critical mass it just becomes a snowball, and of course something that's very popular is going attract people seeking to gain from it and people who just follow crowds. You don't think Belle Delphine has attractive or successful men following her?

They slay deal with it
Never said they didn't, you absolute fucking imbecile. Don't bother replying again. I'm sure you capable of smashing a bunch of words together to convince yourself that you're still right, but having to read them would be a waste of my time.

As I said, once it reaches critical mass it just becomes a snowball, and of course something that's very popular is going attract people seeking to gain from it and people who just follow crowds. You don't think Belle Delphine has attractive or successful men following her?

Never said they didn't, you absolute fucking imbecile. Don't bother replying again. I'm sure you capable of smashing a bunch of words together to convince yourself that you're still right, but having to read them would be a waste of my time.
muh snowball effect. No snowball effect for subhtn they are chads that are wanted. There would be de poot simps if he was actually attractive

How do you define success at life?
Its different for everyone, being satisfied with your life. For me it would be being financially secure, having a family and being HTN+

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
Good looking is good looking. If youā€™re arguing about TYPES of good looking, youā€™re already coping. Guarantee you Oā€™Pry and even DePoot or whatever have never had trouble getting women in their entire lives.

If your worldview allows for a world where a GOOD LOOKING man can struggle, then your worldview is retarded. When youā€™re good looking you can be whatever type you want to be and girls will like it, youā€™ve never been good looking before if you think thatā€™s not true.

ā€œYeah bro i have perfect bone structure bro but Iā€™m just TOO MASC SO Iā€™M A VIRGIN BRO!!ā€ < literally never gonna happen. Well i mean some guys have said that on here, but thatā€™s just called being an ugly delusional narcy autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, longjohnmong, FinasterideAt17 and 1 other person
prettyboy is not even a type lol its just a word to use for a young prime chad and when chad starts to age he either descend's hard or has good bones to pull off a masculine look after his 20's. examples would be sean o pry man's aged like fine wine and is typical masc archetype but was giga chad prettyboy back in his prime

This is just pure cope, why would people who make a living off looks not look good. The reason male models all look a certain way is because the modeling industry is run by gay men and TikTok status is decided by women.
?? trends/status ofc, this argument is very weak someone can be above average but doesnt/shouldnā€™t alliciate that much hype just off their looks many celebrities are examples of this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25995
?? trends/status ofc, this argument is very weak someone can be above average but doesnt/shouldnā€™t alliciate that much hype just off their looks many celebrities are examples of this
So someone went from nobody to high status ā€¦ because of status? By making 8 second videos of their face too. Do you know how retarded that sounds?

So someone went from nobody to high status ā€¦ because of status? By making 8 second videos of their face too. Do you know how retarded that sounds?
This happens all the time, even from just a picture. Jeremy Meeksā€™s mugshot is a good example

Be htn+ with a good pheno, maintain a decent body, and donā€™t be a midget.
Yeah no shit thatā€™s all there is to it but this forum will mentally masturbate all day long over trivial bs

• +1
This happens all the time, even from just a picture. Jeremy Meeksā€™s mugshot is a good example
Are you another coper here who thinks heā€™s a HTN and Jeremy Meeks is also a HTN?

Jeremy Meeks isnā€™t jaw jutting and squinting in perfect lighting in that mug shot. Most guys look like shit in mugshots.

But yeah youā€™re on the ā€œsame levelā€ as Jeremey Meeks when you take a 30 pixel selfie jaw jutting squinting and sucking in your cheeks.

Utterly delusional. Take your schizophrenia meds. You can get it here https://www.goodrx.com/haldol/what-is

Last edited:
Are you another coper here who thinks heā€™s a HTN and Jeremy Meeks is also a HTN?

Jeremy Meeks isnā€™t jaw jutting and squinting in perfect lighting in that mug shot. Most guys look like shit in mugshots.
What do you rate Meeks in terms of female appeal?

What do you rate Meeks in terms of female appeal?
Considering he bagged a female billionaire, divorced her, and then married another hot woman, all after getting out of prison and being a virtual nobody even as a super model because letā€™s be real he isnā€™t that well known outside of looksmax, he was just a random social media trend for a short time, probably high? If you want to test it why donā€™t you photoshop a mugshot of yourself. Let me know how well that goes.

Schizo meds are right here: https://www.goodrx.com/haldol/what-is

Considering he bagged a female billionaire, divorced her, and then married another hot woman, all after getting out of prison and being a virtual nobody even as a super model because letā€™s be real he isnā€™t that well known outside of looksmax, he was just a random social media trend for a short time, probably high? If you want to test it why donā€™t you photoshop a mugshot of yourself. Let me know how well that goes.

Schizo meds are right here: https://www.goodrx.com/haldol/what-is
Ignoring the rest of your ramblings, I agree Meeks has a high female appeal, that was my point