This forum is bluepilled when it comes to female appeal. This is the only TRUTH

Ignoring the rest of your ramblings, I agree Meeks has a high female appeal, that was my point
How did Meeks gain status by having status?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
So someone went from nobody to high status … because of status? By making 8 second videos of their face too. Do you know how retarded that sounds?
what are you talking about?? interms of status celebrities are a good example of this, meaning reliant on their status halo but not all that attractive, but the ones ur talking about in those tiktoks i have seen some where you can’t even see their face properly and it still manages to blow up which is more aligned with trends rather then simple attractiveness so popularity cannot be so highly correlated with attractiveness

View attachment 2231292
View attachment 2231294

The guys above are ugly. Unappealing.

View attachment 2231295View attachment 2231296View attachment 2231297View attachment 2231298

This is what a Chad is. Genuinely shouldn’t even be discussed. If you are into women, want to appeal to women. this is CHAD. The “PSL Gods” appeal mostly to homosexuals and aspies. Why is the prettyboypill so hard to swallow for people on this forum????

The second cope is muh “height”. Height is like a boost, if you are good looking its amazing and honestly with good proportions and face you can’t really be too tall. (unless like 7ft+, that is starting to be a freak)
Examples:
View attachment 2231302
Lamelo Ball is 6ft8, women love him. Good proportions and face, you cant be too tall.

View attachment 2231304
Kelly Oubre, 6ft7

View attachment 2231307
Zach Lavine, 6ft5

My point is with good face and proportions you pretty much CANT be too tall. It’s impossible. All the guys i posted are simped for even though some cucks will cope that after muh 6ft3 is too hard to put muscle, you look shit blah blah…

“B-b-but its basketball players bro ofc women love them!”

No. No one simps for fucking Boban or Luka even tho they are also NBA players.
View attachment 2231310
It’s the face that makes the height appealing.

In all honestly, assuming your face is on par, anything 6ft+ should be good enough.

View attachment 2231312
I consider Ja Tyronelite minimum facewise, he is 6ft2, another player simped for a lot. Giga tall is not always needed, he is already fairly above average heightwise and his face is very good. All these players listed were between very very tall and just tall, and all are simped for a lot because face. Height is a massive boost for them because of FACE. Also notice that most of them are pretty or maesthetic not ogres. Too masculine is ugly as fuck.

Although, with a good face, height is often not needed.
View attachment 2231299
Vinnie is only like 5ft10, and built his whole career and life off of his physical attractiveness alone.
Reminder that some people here rate him, and the other prettyboy chads HTNs or Chadlites JFL. He is the best looking guy on earth simply put. He does everything right. 11/10 face, and his body is peak appeal. Girls dont like boneless soy twinks.

View attachment 2231319View attachment 2231320
Ideal body. Obviously fit enough to appeal to women, while not too big that it becomes ugly and malegaze.
View attachment 2231322
Even the giga tall guys have fairy toned bodies because of playing sports and being athletic. You dont need to be giga buff, this is literally enough. Just dont be giga skinny and pray that you have minimum avg proportions and insertions.

Another thing that i see copes about is coloring and pheno. Coloring and pheno will not carry you, just like height it can make you giga striking and boost you insanely, but thats for HTN MINIMUM.
The indians wont like this but the biggest halo coloringwise obviously being LIGHT blue eyes. Not dark. Not green or hazel(hazel is shit color jfl stop coping)
View attachment 2231324
Ugly guy with blue eyes, obviously coloring cant save this.

View attachment 2231325
Chad with blue eyes. Striking as fuck, even from this far ass away angle it looks insane.
View attachment 2231297View attachment 2231326
Im using carrington for the example because he has the best eyes i have ever seen tbh.
View attachment 2231335
Oubre also has light eyes. Looks insane tbh.

Pretty much the point is that you need to look pretty appeal wise, not PSL wise because PSL is retarded. Another point is that if you have under HTN face you cant be haloed, and unless you can looksmax to HTN you will FOREVER be invisible. MTN is dead average, its NPC tier face, its invisible and unwanted. No girl wants under HTN you will never be desired by a girl its simple. The jump from MTN to HTN is drastic as fuck. YOU NEED TO BE HTN MINIMUM IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO THINK YOU LOOK GOOD AND IF YOU WANT HEIGHT AND OTHER SHIT TO MATTER. Under HTN rating is cope because mediocrity is ugly and undesireable.
Colors don't matter, just bones

what are you talking about?? interms of status celebrities are a good example of this, meaning reliant on their status halo but not all that attractive, but the ones ur talking about in those tiktoks i have seen some where you can’t even see their face properly and it still manages to blow up which is more aligned with trends rather then simple attractiveness so popularity cannot be so highly correlated with attractiveness
I know some of these tiktokkers who aren’t famous enough to have status in real life. They create alt accounts and still blow up. Stop with this retarded cope.

And almost eveyrone making a titkok is following trends so they still won out against every other poster on TikTok. Enough with this cope.