This is what your future girlfriend is doing rn

Still less failos than you
Why did you only get one legit femcel like you on tinder then on the same account I had htbs? Clearly you don’t mog me

im fuking yalls fututre wifes

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Yes obviously he mogs wtf I never said he didn’t. @WishIwasChico bones aren’t horrible tho and delon’s bones arent anything special
Point is I dont understand why @the BULL keeps repeating that he has mogger bones when he doesn’t at all

His jaw is so narrow he doesn’t even have that hollow cheek look even tho he’s lean

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico
Point is I dont understand why @the BULL keeps repeating that he has mogger bones when he doesn’t at all

His jaw is so narrow he doesn’t even have that hollow cheek look even tho he’s lean
He’s recessed and asymmetrical. Collagen and harmony destroy him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and incelmogger

Yeah he’s a normie

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Another jelly incel.
Why would I be jelly of you jfl I am literally almost 20% bf rn and mog you to Milan and back you fag @WishIwasChico and many other users can vouch. You look low class Italian I am high class tall Anglo boss with better pheno and eyes.

• Love it
  • JFL
Lurkcel here, the bull and wishiwaschico just fucking kiss you faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Truth hurts brown boy
Hurts him so much all he does with his pathetic exsistance is spend his free time fighting @WishIwasChico every day

Like op should get a warrant over this creepy fuck at this point tbh 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and incelmogger
@Iasacrko nigga making death threats to me again jfl at this nigga
Because you Always Say i'm ugly when my real Life experience Is completely different. I want to kill you. You all teamed up against me

Lurkcel here, the bull and wishiwaschico just fucking kiss you faggots
I had no problem with this guy but he keeps commenting on my threads telling me he’s gonna fly to the Uk and kill me etc. fuck him

• JFL
Reactions: Gunsawles
Why would I be jelly of you jfl I am literally almost 20% bf rn and mog you to Milan and back you fag @WishIwasChico and many other users can vouch. You look low class Italian I am high class tall Anglo boss with better pheno and eyes.
Blablavla you stink of shit

• JFL
Hurts him so much all he does with his pathetic exsistance is spend his free time fighting @WishIwasChico every day

Not like he has anything better to do

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
@Iasacrko nigga making death threats to me again jfl at this nigga
Im telling u the amount of hate this supposed Chad has for what he claims is a “larper” is impressive

Truly a slayer with a good life he is

Oh but everyone is jelous of him and would do anything to be a 30 yo virgin with an obsession for someone in a incel forum

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and incelmogger
I had no problem with this guy but he keeps commenting on my threads telling me he’s gonna fly to the Uk and kill me etc. fuck him
You don't tell me my future gf Is getting railed by negros, incel. Negros have 0 smv in Italy, you don't know shit.

• JFL

Bro I am gonna try so hard to record fucking a slut off tinder next week and record it to point him in the ward once and for all

• JFL
Im telling u the amount of hate this supposed Chad has for what he claims is a “larper” is impressive

Oh but everyone is jelous of him and would do anything to be a 30 yo virgin with an obsession for someone in a incel forum
The bull is insane

• +1

I Just want him to shut up. No good looking guy talks like him.

You don't tell me my future gf Is getting railed by negros, incel. Negros have 0 smv in Italy, you don't know shit.
You don’t have a girlfriend

Bro I am gonna try so hard to record fucking a slut off tinder next week and record it to point him in the ward once and for all
Who cares about your low class sluts, incel. We live in different dimensions

• JFL
Who cares about your low class sluts, incel. We live in different dimensions
I’ll be sure to send you the video bro don’t worry

I get It when i want, incel.
You admitted the other day you jestered for girls off tinder and they ghosted you.

Imagine jestering girls off tinder and they still want fuck you jfl. But you mog hard right

• JFL
You admitted the other day you jestered for girls off tinder and they ghosted you
Because they were sluts. You never had a HQNP gf, you're an abused dog.

I get It when i want, incel.
6AB0CAD7 3F3E 4B76 BD48 5B02CEBA2C22

• JFL
Not this bellend again

• +1
Because they were sluts. You never had a HQNP gf, you're an abused dog.
You got ghosted by legit sluts that will fuck anyone. It’s over for you

Bro i've been watching the saga between you two, it's fucking jfl. Idk what the fuck happened between you two

• +1
Your the taxi nigga
let this old nigga breathe :feelskek: he already got btfo

you lifemog him so hard ain't no point in beating on somebody who is already down and struggling mentally

• +1
Bro i've been watching the saga between you two, it's fucking jfl. Idk what the fuck happened between you two
He just turned on me one day once he saw me slaying

• +1
Reactions: Gunsawles
Be careful the bull already copes this much if u actually have proof this mf might legit come kill u 😂

Bro has nothing to lose at this point besides his imaginary slays he makes more and more clear with every comment

• JFL

you lifemog him so hard ain't no point in beating on somebody who is already down and struggling mentally
I have had hard circustamces so what? Italy's economy Is bad, Is not my fault, incel.

Ye I usually ignore him but I’m sick of him commenting on my posts so I’ll just entertain it today as I’m bored

• +1
Reactions: g0op and incelmogger
Be careful the bull already copes this much if u actually have proof this mf might legit come kill u 😂

Bro has nothing to lose at this point besides his imaginary slays he makes more and more clear with every comment
6FBD51DA CF91 4364 94B9 BA5808F73CCE

• JFL
Reactions: HaShem