This is what your future girlfriend is doing rn

Be careful the bull already copes this much if u actually have proof this mf might legit come kill u 😂

Bro has nothing to lose at this point besides his imaginary slays he makes more and more clear with every comment
@the BULL neefs to book an appointment with a psychiatrist as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and WishIwasChico
Recording a sex tape and sending it to @the BULL is gonna be the funniest shit ever I can’t wait

You admitted the other day you jestered for girls off tinder and they ghosted you.

Imagine jestering girls off tinder and they still want fuck you jfl. But you mog hard right
My nigga he’s a larper the bull is an open person with pics he posts pics of him and his friends all the time

u think if this guy ever had a gf he wouldn’t post pics?

The scarry part is a guy who’s so open to posting pics doesn’t have 1 selfie with a single woman in his phone

That proves to me in his 30 years of life he never had a gf

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico
Recording a sex tape and sending it to @the BULL is gonna be the funniest shit ever I can’t wait
I don't give a shit. You're low class and pathetic.

You're on my leash. Keep simping for this wishiwasn'taskullcel
You keep saying I’m a skullcell yet I destroyed you on tinder so what’s that say about you

My nigga he’s a larper the bull is an open person with pics he posts pics of him and his friends all the time

The scarry part is a guy who’s so open to posting pics doesn’t have 1 selfie with a single woman in his phone

I never took pics together so what? You're dumb

You're on my leash. Keep simping for this wishiwasn'taskullcel
I’m not simping for anyone all I saw was a narcy shitalian mental patient being retarded in a comments section and saw an opportunity to pounce

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
You keep saying I’m a skullcell yet I destroyed you on tinder so what’s that say about you
Bro even ravi got a nice gf from bumble. So what? STFU you're pathetic. If you want to do a mog Battle let's go clubbing together

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

I know he went on dates and they all ghosted him. Fucking brutal

I’m not simping for anyone all I saw was a narcy shitalian mental patient being retarded in a comments section and saw an opportunity to pounce
You Just got triggered because i mog you. Shhhhh

Bro even ravi got a nice gf from bumble. So what? STFU you're pathetic. If you want to do a mog Battle let's go clubbing together
Wasn’t she like 30? Roasties don’t count

I don't give a shit. You're low class and pathetic.
Yeah let’s see “you not give a shit” when he does post it

I bet real money ur ass is gonna have 100 comments under that thread

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and incelmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

I were cool with him until he started acting like an incel, saying all women are whores and stuff only an incel would say. Clearly an abused dog.

Yes bro he’s gonna rage so hard when he sees it for real, it’s gonna be so funny

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Unironically he’d mog u to the skies

Weird looking Italian man who might or might not be 6’5 probably another schizo imagination larp

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and incelmogger
Unironically he’d mog u to the skies

Weird looking Italian man who might or might not be 6’5 probably another schizo imagination larp
Silence shitacrko you stink of shit

HQNPS go for guys with careers and shit no fucking losers that live with their dad at 30
Bro i Will kill you. I've had a tough life but girls understand me, you don't know shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and incelmogger
HQNPS go for guys with careers and shit no fucking losers that live with their dad at 30
You don't know italian economy incel. If you were face to face with me you would act soooooo much different.

He just turned on me one day once he saw me slaying
Bro like from what i've seen you two were like brothers but for some reason you bullied the bull. The Bull sounds like a cool chill dude but idk you suddenly bullied him lmaooo

Bro like from what i've seen you two were like brothers but for some reason you bullied the bull. The Bull sounds like a cool chill dude but idk you suddenly bullied him lmaooo
No he started it bro saying I am a larper then threatening to kill me

Attachments

• Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Silence shitacrko you stink of shit
I don’t even think ur rock brain can process the concept of smell

It has to use all its resources to make up imaginary slays for ur fake stories

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico
  • +1
I would destroy you in 3 seconds and you would beg me to not finish you.
Just like the sluts beg me to fuck them hard while you rot Bhai?

• JFL
Just like the sluts beg me to fuck them hard while you rot Bhai?
I don't want to fuck sluts, incel. Don't project your sad as fuck Life into mine.

Jfl if you don’t have a gf who was a virgin prior to meeting you.

The bull seems bipolar to me

He went from sucking OPs dick to fighting than sucking again to now fighting

Truly a crazy specimen just someone to laugh at

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gunsawles and WishIwasChico
I don't want to fuck sluts, incel. Don't project your sad as fuck Life into mine.
No sluts don’t want to fuck you more like

• JFL
Reactions: plukee