This site is a drug. How can you guys stay on for so long?

Deleted member 5455

Deleted member 5455

:no: KARMA :no

I came here to looksmax, I come out with high cortisol and depression. and I keep coming back.
How the hell do you guys rot on this forum 24/7 without roping?
How does this site affect you mentally?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9852, HighIQcel and 9 others
enough irl experience tbh
over for the zoomers here though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cloudburst, Nordiccel, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
View attachment 729719
I came here to looksmax, I come out with high cortisol and depression. and I keep coming back.
How the hell do you guys rot on this forum 24/7 without roping?
How does this site affect you mentally?
This forum helps my mental health jfl

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 9090 and sytyl
enough irl experience tbh
over for the zoomers here though
this.

i've been through mental torment and suifuel that cannot be unseen. college parties are the worst

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, wateriswet, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
This forum helps me cope with COVID19 forced social isolation in 2020. The few friends that I had from high school never reply to my messages, my closest friend replies rarely and with very short boring messages, so I have nobody to talk to, and I can't meet new people, and I'm not good looking enough for Tinder since I have a normie face and I am unable to look decent on photos, probably because the fact that I don't have any friends and that I am a kissless virgin is enough to make me so disconnected from the real world that I look weird on all my photos.

So, if I wanted to stop looking so aspie in my photos, I'd have to succeed with women and make some friends which I definitely could have done in real life last year but I was lazy and now that I actually want to do it, I can't because of forced social isolation. So I am stuck here, because sure I could play video games on my PC or watch movies or tv shows but nothing makes me happier than socializing even if it has to be on a black pill forum, and this place is better than reddit anyways.

This site is a very addictive drug because it helps me cope with the current COVID19 situation, once everything goes back to normal I'll start going out very frequently to clubs to get laid with beautiful women and I'll make some friends during the day at my school instead of rotting here all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Yerico7, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
I frankly wont be here much longer tbh, and thats coming from a guy who made his account this week. There are definitely a lot of good people on here but the overriding negative majority just drowns those exceptions out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Lux
Because I’m not a pussy

I frankly wont be here much longer tbh, and thats coming from a guy who made his account this week. There are definitely a lot of good people on here but the overriding negative majority just drowns those exceptions out.
I liked u tbh, will miss u leaving

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
This forum half looksmaxxing and half brain dead negativity

almost everything that needs to be said been said, I’ll be here once in a While so I won’t forget the looksmaxxes I need

U grow out of it. When I first joined here, everything felt so intense, but now I've accepted the things and can actually do change.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
This forum is a inside joke if you feel negative your not getting the jokes lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2587
Cope this forum 100%serious
Even if some users say 6'2 is short, high tier normies get to fuck only deformities with HIV, it is minimum chadlite in 2020 and other brutal truth that all is also 100% serious.
Firstly I was confused and uncertain about all that stuff being said but now I realize it was true all along

Time to start accepting reality, no cope anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866