Those 8 years from highschool to college

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Life is lived in your adolescence and college years. Life is lived as a high school athlete and college fratboy, the rest of it is boring. Only in your high school days are you so full of hope and a brighter outlook for the future. Once you hit college, it is all about rushing a fraternity, getting a bid, and enjoying your college days with your cool bros. You enjoy those 4 years (5 if you're lucky) with socializing, partying, drinking, and just being young for one last time. After that, you hit the real world.

The only thing I would suggest at that point is, I hope you worked hard in college or got some kind of job in a big city because if you didn't, welcome to a depressing life. Some of the people I know that moved to NYC and Boston after college managed to prolong their youth for just a few more years before settling down.

Outside of that, I would recommend have a clear career path in life while you have the energy for it. College ain't enough these days, gotta go to grad school. Become an MD or some kind of high paying profession because once you hit your 30s, it matters. Life in your 30s is going to suck anyways, it is why I am on here, but it sucks a lot less once you have a stable job that pays six figures.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, shogrim, shalomnigga and 16 others
how do you find time to write these walls of text.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 39692 and 8 others
Things you’ve done on this list:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 39692, ALP and 2 others
Life is lived in your adolescence and college years. Life is lived as a high school athlete and college fratboy, the rest of it is boring. Only in your high school days are you so full of hope and a brighter outlook for the future. Once you hit college, it is all about rushing a fraternity, getting a bid, and enjoying your college days with your cool bros. You enjoy those 4 years (5 if you're lucky) with socializing, partying, drinking, and just being young for one last time. After that, you hit the real world.

The only thing I would suggest at that point is, I hope you worked hard in college or got some kind of job in a big city because if you didn't, welcome to a depressing life. Some of the people I know that moved to NYC and Boston after college managed to prolong their youth for just a few more years before settling down.

Outside of that, I would recommend have a clear career path in life while you have the energy for it. College ain't enough these days, gotta go to grad school. Become an MD or some kind of high paying profession because once you hit your 30s, it matters. Life in your 30s is going to suck anyways, it is why I am on here, but it sucks a lot less once you have a stable job that pays six figures.
i started college last week. Unfortunately im too subhuman to enjoy dating,

i would say it's too late for me to go back to college but i also look way younger than i am so i think i'm just latebloomercel and i'll just lie to girls about my age

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I slayed way more post university and was 100% incel in high school.

Life began at 22 for me

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: THEMOGGER, coisbhai, UZB_Strebl and 8 others
I slayed way more post university and was 100% incel in high school.

Life began at 22 for me
Wtf bro you mog me so hard and on top of that im paki in uk and yet I got a gf in college, I'm shocked this would happen to you. Were you mentalcel or fat?

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Wtf bro you mog me so hard and on top of that im paki in uk and yet I got a gf in college, I'm shocked this would happen to you. Were you mentalcel or fat?
Im nearly 25 now you realize?

I looked way worse during school, idk was late bloomer puberty + gymcelling mainly.

Im convinced the steroid cycle I did in 2020 chnaged my chin and zygos slightly as well, I didnt realize it at the time but looking back at old pics looks like elgit bone growth

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

OVER IF YOU THINK LIFE IS OVER AFTER COLLEGE.

I wasnt even in highschool started working instead. Never began for me

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I wasnt even in highschool started working instead. Never began for me
some of the dumbest advice that boomers like to push is that you should start working asap

brb "working builds character boy!!"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i started college last week. Unfortunately im too subhuman to enjoy dating,
this is why you have to be like me and take a gap year to wagecuck and surgerymaxx before hand 😍

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
some of the dumbest advice that boomers like to push is that you should start working asap

brb "working builds character boy!!"
Fr. Working at 16 is litterly child slavery. I got bullied from 40 year:feelsuhh:jfl:forcedsmile:

look at my op post or the post whe i ask for tips
well babes u will need surgery if u want to ascend. but if you don't it just means more people for me to mog 😍🤞

well babes u will need surgery if u want to ascend. but if you don't it just means more people for me to mog 😍🤞
no thanks i can ascend without it. have a good day

no thanks i can ascend without it. have a good day
babygirl i'm sorry but you have to be realistic, you can ascend but to what extent? 3 psl incel face but roided body?

babygirl i'm sorry but you have to be realistic, you can ascend but to what extent? 3 psl incel face but roided body?
alhamdulilah i dont have a 3psl face like u. goodbye

Attachments

• 0E76086E-DB36-494D-B911-3BB9A47A058B.jpeg
    0E76086E-DB36-494D-B911-3BB9A47A058B.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 0
okay. enjoy paying thousands of dollars for surgery thatll ascend u by .2 psl at most
girl.. keep living in your delusion you're a bluepilled flop. i mog you as it is and will mog you to pakistan and back after surgery

Attachments

• E9B94B1F-DD27-44F5-A623-21586A5E2523.jpeg
    E9B94B1F-DD27-44F5-A623-21586A5E2523.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12
girl.. keep living in your delusion you're a bluepilled flop. i mog you as it is and will mog you to pakistan and back after surgery
lol isnt that ur coworker?

i'm getting jaw surgery at least. and maybe rhino. and possibly cantho
Nah but real talk. I might go for rhino but i cant do that now because im in college. :(

Nah but real talk. I might go for rhino but i cant do that now because im in college. :(
eyes and jaw failo u harder than nose u should get lower lid retraction or cantho

eyes and jaw failo u harder than nose u should get lower lid retraction or cantho
bro canthoplasty is for severe nctcels, im not getting that. its just assymetry so ill mew. as for jaw, my jaw is actually good but its hidden under the bloat

bro canthoplasty is for severe nctcels, im not getting that. its just assymetry so ill mew. as for jaw, my jaw is actually good but its hidden under the bloat
you do have severe nct though? babe what are you saying. you also have like 4 mm scleral show. i have way better eyes and i'm still considering cantho/lower lid retraction. symmetry is meme and mewing won't do much for you most likely. losing weight and bloat would be good for you though

you do have severe nct though? babe what are you saying. you also have like 4 mm scleral show. i have way better eyes and i'm still considering cantho/lower lid retraction. symmetry is meme and mewing won't do much for you most likely. losing weight and bloat would be good for you though
im skinny but apparently high bf so yeah build muscle + lose fat is good. Also i dont have severe nct. Mewing isnt a meme so keep coping with ur surgeries, youre the one losing money

im skinny but apparently high bf so yeah build muscle + lose fat is good. Also i dont have severe nct. Mewing isnt a meme so keep coping with ur surgeries, youre the one losing money
i've been mewing myself.. it's not gonna make you chiseled though and you will never have chad jaw. bimax is almost never a waste of money. and you do have significant nct, and your eyebrows being negatively tilted makes it even worse. has nobody on here mentioned it?

i've been mewing myself.. it's not gonna make you chiseled though and you will never have chad jaw. bimax is almost never a waste of money. and you do have significant nct, and your eyebrows being negatively tilted makes it even worse. has nobody on here mentioned it?
no it isnt significant. i sent my face to looks.maxx on instagram and he said it himself, so i dont need ur help. and ive seen a good amount of mewing transformations

no it isnt significant. i sent my face to looks.maxx on instagram and he said it himself, so i dont need ur help. and ive seen a good amount of mewing transformations
he lied bae

he lied bae
Im not gonna trust some incel on looksmax.org with a pfp of a model that he jerks off to everyday over someone who actually knows about looksmaxxing.

Im not gonna trust some incel on looksmax.org with a pfp of a model that he jerks off to everyday over someone who actually knows about looksmaxxing.
i'm actually gay bitch so i don't jerk off to female models. and did you see what most people said on your rating post? i literally had to DEFEND you because people were saying you're way below average. but you wanna act like a psl god now

i'm actually gay bitch so i don't jerk off to female models. and did you see what most people said on your rating post? i literally had to DEFEND you because people were saying you're way below average. but you wanna act like a psl god now
lol and hes a fag. i actually posted my face here a few months back and most people said 4psl. and i certainly didnt descend because i look better now than i did when i first posted my face.

lol and hes a fag. i actually posted my face here a few months back and most people said 4psl. and i certainly didnt descend because i look better now than i did when i first posted my face.

Attachments

• 15F5ABF3-17D8-40FF-BAC3-663CBC6FC5B6.jpeg
    15F5ABF3-17D8-40FF-BAC3-663CBC6FC5B6.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 0
@skinnytwink I dont care about the opinions of retards. So you just wasted your time scrolling through my posts :lul::lul::lul:

@skinnytwink I dont care about the opinions of retards. So you just wasted your time scrolling through my posts :lul::lul::lul:
okay baby ❤️ keep coping