Those 8 years from highschool to college

Lol tbh I’ve been dreaming of finishing Uni for so damn long (last term starts tomorrow!), because every fucking relevant job (outside internships) is full time and I simply cannot do that with a course load.

I’m so damn burnt out from studying and just wanna start making $$$ asap.

Slaying during uni is fun and all but there’s more to life than that. I can’t even start any hobbies without thinking of school all the time, or its simply taking up too much of my time to enjoy those hobbies.

Life for me takes off after uni.

Likely will get into FP&A so I’m not an office slave drone so I’ll have some work life balance.

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
Lol tbh I’ve been dreaming of finishing Uni for so damn long (last term starts tomorrow!), because every fucking relevant job (outside internships) is full time and I simply cannot do that with a course load.

I’m so damn burnt out from studying and just wanna start making $$$ asap.

Slaying during uni is fun and all but there’s more to life than that. I can’t even start any hobbies without thinking of school all the time, or its simply taking up too much of my time to enjoy those hobbies.

Life for me takes off after uni.

Likely will get into FP&A so I’m not an office slave drone so I’ll have some work life balance.
mirin your bright future

• Love it
Reactions: bara
no it isnt significant. i sent my face to looks.maxx on instagram and he said it himself, so i dont need ur help. and ive seen a good amount of mewing transformations
@CyprusGD Delusional curry #9312 after @Vain786

@CyprusGD Delusional curry #9312 after @Vain786
nigga how am i delusional. im one of the best looking on this forum and every post i make is informative

im literally 1 surgery away from high chadlite, possibly chad when i get body halo & teeth halo. you will drink my cum after

nigga how am i delusional. im one of the best looking on this forum and every post i make is informative

im literally 1 surgery away from high chadlite, possibly chad when i get body halo & teeth halo. you will drink my cum after
kys

Im nearly 25 now you realize?

I looked way worse during school, idk was late bloomer puberty + gymcelling mainly.

Im convinced the steroid cycle I did in 2020 chnaged my chin and zygos slightly as well, I didnt realize it at the time but looking back at old pics looks like elgit bone growth
Nigga can I know what did you use for a college research

I slayed way more post university and was 100% incel in high school.

Life began at 22 for me
Life is beginning at 28 for me I guess if I'm ok with lying I'm good

no surgery for being a massive faggot

bro canthoplasty is for severe nctcels, im not getting that. its just assymetry so ill mew. as for jaw, my jaw is actually good but its hidden under the bloat
mew =jew
KILL YOURSELF

some of the dumbest advice that boomers like to push is that you should start working asap

brb "working builds character boy!!"
You know you can get a GED in like a year. But if your family is poor you need money to have the upper hand while young.

Life is lived in your adolescence and college years. Life is lived as a high school athlete and college fratboy, the rest of it is boring. Only in your high school days are you so full of hope and a brighter outlook for the future. Once you hit college, it is all about rushing a fraternity, getting a bid, and enjoying your college days with your cool bros. You enjoy those 4 years (5 if you're lucky) with socializing, partying, drinking, and just being young for one last time. After that, you hit the real world.

The only thing I would suggest at that point is, I hope you worked hard in college or got some kind of job in a big city because if you didn't, welcome to a depressing life. Some of the people I know that moved to NYC and Boston after college managed to prolong their youth for just a few more years before settling down.

Outside of that, I would recommend have a clear career path in life while you have the energy for it. College ain't enough these days, gotta go to grad school. Become an MD or some kind of high paying profession because once you hit your 30s, it matters. Life in your 30s is going to suck anyways, it is why I am on here, but it sucks a lot less once you have a stable job that pays six figures.
i agree

the ideal life for a guy is to play high school football, rush a frat in college while majoring in finance, and hope to get a good job in some large city like NYC

of course the odds of that last part are fucking shit, however the first two should be relatively easy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
how do you find time to write these walls of text.
Hi! Im from the future! Now everyone writes walls of text because of the lack of content.