thoughts on this ascension , [ bug eyes to deep set eyes]

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
the lateral orbital rim projection has become twice tbh insane is it natural ?

@Allornothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, IntelligentCel, Weed and 2 others
Wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry and Weed
the lateral orbital rim went from truecel to chad tier , due to think its natural , it does look natural to me
With what he claims probably not but his infras dont look death tier in the first pic Could’ve just been a shit angle

Lefort1cels on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: zura, schizo echochamber, Av0nr and 1 other person
With what he claims probably not but his infras dont look death tier in the first pic Could’ve just been a shit angle
nope , lateral are literally absent look at first pic , the second one there is very strong bone mass there

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Lefort1cels on suicide watch
jfl lefort 2 does not even effect the laos , meanwhile random dudes using pseudoscience autistic techniques to achieve higher results than a expensive fatal surgery , truly a comical state of looksmaxxing

yeah too good tbh
Lol muhhh belt pulling
“belt pulling Putting a leather belt in-between your back molars biting down and pulling the belt forward and up supposed to change the position of the maxila disclaimer ! I'm not an orthodontist!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 32485
Lol muhhh belt pulling
“belt pulling Putting a leather belt in-between your back molars biting down and pulling the belt forward and up supposed to change the position of the maxila disclaimer ! I'm not an orthodontist!”
obv he would and should state inbh4 some redditors ends up playing tug of war with their pet dog for fast belt pulling gains

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 32485
Mew

"Just mew bro"
Notice how his supras miraculously drown down, and just the fact that literally everything else changes miraculously. Frauded and he got work done.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and ElTruecel
View attachment 2639126
"Just mew bro"
Notice how his supras miraculously drown down, and just the fact that literally everything else changes miraculously. Frauded and he got work done.
lowering supra is pure puberty i have gottent that naturally its the the loas , that look insane i just need them for hunter eyes i have good supras just from chewing and puberty

He's literally raising his brows in the before too lol
He gained bones but not that much

He's literally raising his brows in the before too lol
He gained bones but not that much
look at the lateral orbital it is fucking insane he went from indian tier orbitals to pure bred nordic lateral orbitals

Literally no difference except lighting, head tilt, and facial hair and haircut. In the after he’s tilting his head down and looking up with basically eliminates UEE. Maybe he’s raising his eyebrows in the before or he did eyelid pulling or something.

I don’t get why mewtards think moving the maxilla would affect the upper eyelids which are determined by the brow ridge and fat pads.

@Blackgymmax
Literally no difference except lighting, head tilt, and facial hair and haircut. In the after he’s tilting his head down and looking up with basically eliminates UEE. Maybe he’s raising his eyebrows in the before or he did eyelid pulling or something.

I don’t get why mewtards think moving the maxilla would affect the upper eyelids which are determined by the brow ridge and fat pads.
I did the same head positioning as him rn , it did not make eyes look deeper set i can send the pic but im subhuman rn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

lets assume he is raising eyebrows i did the same as him , as you can see raising eyebrows as nno impact especially on the lateral orbitals i think it is fucking insane if true ,he did beltpulling which moved his lao @Allornothing @Blackgymmax

ignore the subhumanity i have been eating too much slop rn

Attachments

• WIN_20231229_11_40_14_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231229_11_40_14_Pro.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20231229_11_40_17_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231229_11_40_17_Pro.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
@Blackgymmax

I did the same head positioning as him rn , it did not make eyes look deeper set i can send the pic but im subhuman rn
I don’t get why you think his eyes are more deepset or his lateral orbitals (cheekbones) are bigger. Deepsetness of the eyes is literally determined when you’re a kid and then the skull just grows in proportion.

All that’s changed is his eyebrows are lower.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax

No I mean he did gain bones but not as much as he's leading to believe

I don’t get why you think his eyes are more deepset or his lateral orbitals (cheekbones) are bigger. Deepsetness of the eyes is literally determined when you’re a kid and then the skull just grows in proportion.

Wasn't o pry and ugly ass kid/baby because of his massively deep set eyes kek
What a mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t50prince, mayo mogger and Allornothing
Wasn't o pry and ugly ass kid/baby because of his massively deep set eyes kek
What a mogger
I can just imagine the kids in his class making fun of him for having massive brow ridge projection while he fucks their oneitis in secret.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t50prince and mayo mogger

lateral orbital are the only part related to upper maxilla projection , it is the only thing that makes my eyes appear not deep set from the front

@Allornothing

Attachments

• WIN_20231229_16_12_53_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231229_16_12_53_Pro.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
lateral orbital are the only part related to upper maxilla projection , it is the only thing that makes my eyes appear not deep set from the front

@Allornothing
That’s infras not lateral

fuark , be honest dude did your eyes become that deep set from beltpulling only ? did beltpulling shift your teeth?
yes my brow ridge has come forward as you pull the maxilla up the brow ridge moves forward and down and no shift in my teeth that I'm aware of

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
This is PURELY bad picture"s comparisions

1ns pic is rlly bad, you cannot compare it to the 2nd

He probably gained some fat = less upper eye lid exposure

And fixed his ugly haircut, only that

no work done just mewing belt pulling and eyelid pulling when you belt pull it brings your brow ridge forward
yo bro, awesome transformation... but can you explain belt pulling? and how to do it. thank you!