To be NT you have to be a compulsive liar

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
If you're honest all the time, you're bound to say something very weird (like if someone asks if you know who Francisco Lachowski is, an NT guy here would say "no" but an autist would say "yes"). Or if someone asks you what you do on the weekend, say you party and do NT stuff. Just lie as much as you can to fit in.

To be NT, you pretty much have to mirror everyone around you, to the point where you have the same personality as them. That's the only way to fit in. You can't be yourself, that is the biggest meme. You have to learn how TO BE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE. You have to study them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9779, Catawampus and 35 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5522, DharkDC and 4 others
See my sig

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 2403
start off with not being a simp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Pubertymaxxer3
Social chameleon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Yerico7, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
lying is an art

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 2403
Socially unaware people are too honest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 9779, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
If you're honest all the time, you're bound to say something very weird (like if someone asks if you know who Francisco Lachowski is, an NT guy here would say "no" but an autist would say "yes"). Or if someone asks you what you do on the weekend, say you party and do NT stuff. Just lie as much as you can to fit in.

To be NT, you pretty much have to mirror everyone around you, to the point where you have the same personality as them. That's the only way to fit in. You can't be yourself, that is the biggest meme. You have to learn how TO BE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE. You have to study them.
Yeah this 100% true, no one will ever accept people like us for their true self we are too divorced from the norm. To fit in we have to live a lie, wear a mask, keep it clean and streamlined leiterally become a walking character. For the rest of our life, until we die. If we don't we will end up depressed outcasts genetic dead ends. Adapt or die.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, chadison, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
fake till make bro. U can be yourself later dedsrs.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, CupOfCoffee, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
Have you read The Popular Club manual, I uploaded in another topic, and that was pretty much the advice the author gave; the problem is if you aren't NT but try to act like you are, you might not be very convincing and people could easily see through your act.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, JoseFromLondon, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
Have you read The Popular Club manual, I uploaded in another topic, and that was pretty much the advice the author gave; the problem is if you aren't NT but try to act like you are, you might not be very convincing and people could easily see through your act.
link?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pubertymaxxer3
Yeah this 100% true, no one will ever accept people like us for their true self we are too divorced from the norm. To fit in we have to live a lie, wear a mask, keep it clean and streamlined leiterally become a walking character. For the rest of our life, until we die. If we don't we will end up depressed outcasts genetic dead ends. Adapt or die.
I was so autistic it took me this long to realize everyone is a lying, virtue signalling, borderline sociopath in EVERY social interaction. THat's how they fit in. Most of them have lots of experience and it's ingrained in them at this point. The world is just fucked. It's so fake, you can't trust anyone. You can never tell if someone wants to help you or is using you. We have to learn how to be like them even if it means not being ourselves if we want to survive. People here keep wanting to be unique and quirky but that's their biggest downfall.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13, DharkDC and 4 others
I was so autistic it took me this long to realize everyone is a lying, virtue signalling, borderline sociopath in EVERY social interaction. THat's how they fit in. Most of them have lots of experience and it's ingrained in them at this point. The world is just fucked. It's so fake, you can't trust anyone. You can never tell if someone wants to help you or is using you. We have to learn how to be like them even if it means not being ourselves if we want to survive. People here keep wanting to be unique and quirky but that's their biggest downfall.
women are exempt from most of what you said,it's men who are the ones that have to walk on eggshells.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 2403
women are exempt from most of what you said,it's men who are the ones that have to walk on eggshells.
That is so true

I just remembered this stacy who acted so aspie, she said whatever was on her mind, she was very random. Everyone liked her even though she had very shit social awareness for someone of her looks caliber

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
No lol women are complete sheep and never off track from norms and copy every other girl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, JoseFromLondon, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
No lol women are complete sheep and never off track from norms and copy every other girl
He's not saying that men are better than women at conforming. He means that women can get away with much more. A good example is autistic women. Go to their sub and all of them have bf's it's crazy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10536, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 2403
Don't be NT. Stick to your principles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Pubertymaxxer3, BigBoy and 1 other person
So if im around women I have to act like a faggot or?
Your looks level affects how you should act. Just try to find a way to emulate other people your looks level while not being a complete cuck. Be NT but don't go overboard. Acting like a cuck faggot which you think is normal, isn't actually liked by women. Women hate needy, submissive, beta guys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
Women are good at manipulation

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13, JoseFromLondon and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Women hate needy, submissive, guys.
I know, I was making a joke lol but I think most guys who browse this forum are very needy, dependent, submissive, desperate guys. With my experience even being so knowledgeable of the red and black pill its hard to hide who you truly are because if you're not that person in your core you will crack and once you crack people will subconsciously realize and treat you like shit unless youre attractive of course

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, JoseFromLondon, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Women are good at manipulation
@personalityinkwell didn't you make a thread about this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Uglyandfat and Deleted member 2403
@personalityinkwell didn't you make a thread about this?
They're the most manipulative on earth, they use sex to pull men to get what they want, they make men jealous of other men to crack them and get what they want, they psychologically abuse you and they use small little verbal abuse like "you're so stupid" that then get stronger and stronger to the point they call you ugly and shit, and all these things are seen as normal and just "ah she's just angry again" or "wifey's on her period again gotta accept everything she says" But god forbid I tell my girlfriend to not have guy friends or stop talking to a certain dude without looking needy, controlling, insecure, a loser etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3

Thats a good advice actually... I'm too honest

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2403 and BigBoy
can you link me it? i liked his website and wanna read his book.
Don't be NT. Stick to your principles.
that results in you being ostracized

• +1
Own the frame. Don't lie.

• JFL
  • +1
Just destroy social life and chance at a fulfilling life theory
I've never really valued socializing with people like that. Parties are boring. A man should only have one or two close friends in life. No matter what kind of person you are, you shouldn't have trouble finding people who enjoy spending time with you. People who you don't have to pretend to be a certain way for them to value your company.

Of course though, you're blind to certain truths because you're in college.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, getra, JoseFromLondon and 1 other person
It’s was over for autists the moment it began. This world is so fucked to be honest. I hope the elites speed up their plan. Tired of the clown world.
8381D9F1 C3A6 4E51 B1B0 05B083950B1A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, getra, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others

that results in you being ostracized
By who? A bunch of losers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 2403
somewhat legit

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Pubertymaxxer3 and BigBoy
people in general tbh.

ive tried to be myself. but i only got ostracized and made fun of bc i would have many aspie beliefs and say them.

normies know what to say instinctively.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, getra, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
All people who succeed in life have one thing in common. They fake it till they make it. They're losers subjectively to you but objectively they are the pinnacle of society who everyone worships.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pubertymaxxer3 and BigBoy
Why the fuck you think you should lie about knowing Lachowski?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 9779, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
people in general tbh.

ive tried to be myself. but i only got ostracized and made fun of bc i would have many aspie beliefs and say them.

This is so true, many people here have fallen so deep into the PSL rabbit hole, they're too honest and get punished.

If someone asks you if you find a 17 year old girl hot, and you're over 18, just don't say they are. No matter how much you want to, just be as normie as possible. You have to go against your beliefs regularly to be included in life at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pubertymaxxer3 and BigBoy
  • +1
  • Love it
people in general tbh.

If you're not ready to turn your back on a world that turns it's back on you, you're in for a lot of hardship. You can never be one of them. You can impose yourself on them though. People might not like you but, if you have strong principles and stick to them no matter what the cost, they'll have no choice but to respect you. It doesn't matter what they might say behind your back amongst themselves.

I could never pretend to be something that I'm not. Except for in a situation where I was messing with someone for kicks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 7465 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: JoseFromLondon and Pubertymaxxer3

I don't want to be a sheep or some normie, these threads just provethat 60% of this forum a braindead niggas who want to sheeplemax, stay bluepilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 7465 and 4 others
I don't want to be a sheep or some normie, these threads just provethat 60% of this forum a braindead niggas who want to sheeplemax, stay bluepilled
There is no way to NT max without being a sheep. That's the harsh reality of this world. No matter how shit it sounds, people with the most objectively successful lives are sheep who fake it irl, no matter what they feel inside. If you cry about having no friends or gf, you should find the root of the problem which is looks but if even then you're still left out it's obvious you lack social awareness, aka you're too unique and don't follow social norms.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13, BigBoy and 1 other person
people will say "bro you're just coping thinking you're better than teh normies"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JoseFromLondon, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 2403
I hate the normie phonies too bro

over for catcherandtheryecels

• +1
If you're not ready to turn your back on a world that turns it's back on you, you're in for a lot of hardship. You can never be one of them. You can impose yourself on them though. People might not like you but, if you have strong principles and stick to them no matter what the cost, they'll have no choice but to respect you. It doesn't matter what they might say behind your back amongst themselves.

I could never pretend to be something that I'm not. Except for in a situation where I was messing with someone for kicks.
true, you gotta know when to leave in social situations. but for ppl like us that results in us leaving most social situations cuz we're weird.

This is so true, many people here have fallen so deep into the PSL rabbit hole, they're too honest and get punished.
legit tbh, i have the habit of saying stuff thats way out of normie leagues. but like i need to suck it up and agree or disagree and go with the popular opinion for those particular viewpoints. so as to not come off as a weirdo.

• +1
Legit.

Before I was truly exposed to normie culture in 9th Grade, I was in an all boys school where I could do whatever the fuck I want because I was bigger than everyone at the time (and now I'm a manlet, brutal), so I never learned truly NT behaviour until then. I was always honest and spoke my mind even if others didn't like it. Now I know that's not alwayst the best thing to do especially when it comes to certain topics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and BigBoy
All people who succeed in life have one thing in common. They fake it till they make it. They're losers subjectively to you but objectively they are the pinnacle of society who everyone worships.
No, those aren't the people I'm talking about. And no, the successful ones usually don't have to fake anything. They're true to their nature and don't give a f*ck about who they might offend. They embrace their quirks. I'm talking about the average NPCs.

Real recognizes real. People at the top of the food chain (social heirarchies) don't give a sh*t whether or not someone's NT. It might not seem that way, because they always have a bunch of NT NPCs groveling at their feet all the time, but they couldn't care less.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
true, you gotta know when to leave in social situations. but for ppl like us that results in us leaving most social situations cuz we're weird.

legit tbh, i have the habit of saying stuff thats way out of normie leagues. but like i need to suck it up and agree or disagree and go with the popular opinion for those particular viewpoints. so as to not come off as a weirdo.
Not leave the situations. Stay a while. Impose on them a bit. It's fun. See if you can't get them to be direct with you and tell you to leave.

If I'm at a place and people there don't like me, too bad. Let em sit and fester, or say it to my face. Don't shy away from conflict.

What I meant was turn your back on the world by not caring whether they accept you or not. Go wherever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, JoseFromLondon and BigBoy
people will say "bro you're just coping thinking you're better than teh normies"
So true, at this point in my life I don't care about being better than "normie", because i'm not and they aren't better than me either.
I just want to live my life in peace with my principles, that's it tbh