Tongue and teeth hurt from mewing, is it normal?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
Is it normal for your teeth and tongue to hurt while mewing? Been doing it for 2 days and can't really do it anymore because my tongue hurts when i try to keep my posterior third pressed onto my palate, and the side of my tongue hurts from my teeth, idk if that's normal or what? Also what should i do at night to keep my tongue posture correct since it doesn't stay onto my palate while i'm asleep, and also i start breathing through my mouth since my nose gets stuffy for some reason during the night

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Recetly 2 of my teeth started moving from the constant tounge pressure. I would recommend a facepuller that hold up your teeth in place (there are templates on the forum look it up)

Yep, the tongue has muscles, and they're going to get sore. As for teeth, soreness usually means there is pressure on the periodontal ligament. This means the teeth are most likely moving. The same thing happens when you have invisalign, braces, or palate expanders (trust me, I know).

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2621
because you mouthbreathed your whole life lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Stfu faggot
Maxresdefault 12

oh you are mad because i told you the truth
i remember your pics you are a subhuman mewing wont save you

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Vidyacoper
It will, and also stop larping as a woman you faggot
Tenor

Sry bro you are such a fucking subhuman i cant take you srs, but if u keep try to roast me with ur weak lines i will have to bully you to suicide

Last edited:
View attachment 265202
Sry bro you are such a fucking subhuman i cant take you srs, but if u keep try to roast me with ur weak lines i will have to bully you to suicide
Enjoy larping as a female you faggot, can't even use an avi of your real face

Enjoy larping as a female you faggot, can't even use an avi of your real face
hahah lol i cant take you typing faggot seriously knowing you look like this
youre stupid for thinking he's "larping" as a female just for having a hot girl as his avi

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, chadtachi and goat2x
View attachment 265206 hahah lol i cant take you typing faggot seriously knowing you look like this
youre stupid for thinking he's "larping" as a female just for having a hot girl as his avi
Jfl,
Right side profile

404 forward growth, why do you even post a picture if u look like this? You calling me a women but look at your estrogenic baby face its pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Jfl,View attachment 265211
404 forward growth, why do you even post a picture if u look like this? You calling me a women but look at your estrogenic baby face its pathetic
nah bro let him cope with muhh mewing, his tongue will magically make up for the several years of mouthbreathing and magically clear away all the fat stored in his face and neck

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You made yourself get oxidised by not accepting the truth, refutation only causes deeper complication, stay blind though.

Last edited:
user warned for encoucraging suicide
right-side-profile-jpg.265211

So this is you?

giphy.gif

You have the most repulsive profile i've ever seen in my entire fucking life JFL. Lol at sharing that subhuman profile on the fucking clearnet where everyone can easily save your pics and make fun of you easily. You really called for it.

source.gif

Also JFL at thinking mewing will save you while looking like this. You will have to have multiple major surgeries to even look like a normal human, stop coping you delusional bitch. Don't you realize that it's truly over for you? That no amount of mewing or surgeries will make you above average? It's over buddy boyo. The only simple way for you to really "ascend" would be slitting your fucking throat. That's what we call to the ascension of a subhuman truecel.

tumblr_mzouczepPp1rknybpo1_400.gifv

END IT FAGGOT

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Vermilioncore
right-side-profile-jpg.265211

So this is you?

giphy.gif

You have the most repulsive profile i've ever seen in my entire fucking life JFL. Lol at sharing that subhuman profile on the fucking clearnet where everyone can easily save your pics and make fun of you easily. You really called for it.

source.gif

Also JFL at thinking mewing will save you while looking like this. You will have to have multiple major surgeries to even look like a normal human, stop coping you delusional bitch. Don't you realize that it's truly over for you? That no amount of mewing or surgeries will make you above average? It's over buddy boyo. The only simple way for you to really "ascend" would be slitting your fucking throat. That's what we call to the ascension of a subhuman truecel.

tumblr_mzouczepPp1rknybpo1_400.gifv

END IT FAGGOT

giphy.gif
That's the difference between me and you, just remember that i'm not afraid or feel any insecurity about posting my face on the internet and asking for advice, and if i do look a certain way then it doesn't matter because it doesn't bother me, unfortunately for you the same cannot be said
View attachment 265206 hahah lol i cant take you typing faggot seriously knowing you look like this
Dude if you look so good then why the fuck are you signed up on lookmax??? You're clearly an ugly so stfu
Jfl,View attachment 265211
Yes and you must look like a chad, is that why you signed up to lookmax???!! LMFAOOO fucking faggot

Last edited:
you should lose weight

you should lose weight
I'm bulking atm dude, it's a sacrifice i have to make to look better later on and not just for looks at the end of the day

Just save up for a jaw implant and gymcel OP until you get both big and lean. I don’t think it’s over for you at all. It’s just going to take hard work.