Too many guys been asking how it's going so thought I'd hit ya guys with a little update

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Too many guys been asking how it's going so thought I'd hit ya guys with a little update

Hit with that arbitrary number /10

Photo 2022 08 27 05 21 20

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Gay oldcel shitskin fart/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 21297, Deleted member 20565 and 15 others
7/10 irl going by face alone

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 21700 and 6 others
7.5 Irl
5.5 psl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, EverythingMattersCel, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
0 Sharp features but harmony îs good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 20929 and 2 others
Cute af /10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
even with filter HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
u had better pics

Yeah IMO.

His vids asking that guy to fight him in London and the vids with stubble and bed hair mogged, but I reckon here more JB appeal cos soft looking and lighter skin and smiling not being g aggressive

Yeah IMO.

His vids asking that guy to fight him in London and the vids with stubble and bed hair mogged, but I reckon here more JB appeal cos soft looking and lighter skin and smiling not being g aggressive
i think this pic looks terrible and cheap. dont like the filter

he had better pics

Yeah IMO.

no lol

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member
are you still with the big breasted woman?

he had better pics
Yes he has got better pics and vids, I still think this pic is good, but even though not his best, he has high JB appeal

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20929
Pretty good. High appeal irl. Prettyboy as a curry which is rare. Like 7.5/10. Mirin chin height and skin also

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, It'snotover, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
Anyone saying muh 0 smv oldcel is coping cumskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, FailedNormieManlet, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
0 smv oldcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20565, Broly and 2 others
yo yakhi will you make other videos for us I miss them

In india right?
Everywhere with non racist foids. Come one you cant tell me straight that he looks like the typical smelly mumbai street shitter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Germanlooks gaze pilled again.

Not coping i bully curries on this forum daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 5892
Everywhere with non racist foids. Come one you cant tell me straight that he looks like the typical smelly mumbai street shitter
he absolutely does

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Over for you @MakinItHappenReturn only one itt that rates you as above subhuman is me. Bet you my hairy taint that they would ne venerating you as some chadlite if you were white with everything else staying the same

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and MakinItHappenReturn
i never asked for this

In india right?
Why in india?? Except for racist foids he would have high appeal anywhere. U do know he's not got Mumbai accent and clothes right?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and incel194012940
Over for you @MakinItHappenReturn only one itt that rates you as above subhuman is me. Bet you my hairy taint that they would ne venerating you as some chadlite if you were white with everything else staying the same
I always rated him well.

Thing is he has ideal colouring, see his older vids.

If u made him white, outside this forum, he would lose value

I always rated him well.

Thing is he has ideal colouring, see his older vids.

If u made him white, outside this forum, he would lose value
Yeah i agree but sfcels are gonna sfcel

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

he had better pics

Dude I promise you I haven't applied a filter. I am sitting under my light in the room. I knew this is what you guys would say lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and wollet2
@StrangerDanger rate :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Man trust me, in the west, that look has way more JB appeal.

Not saying he's gonna date them, but they will mire more.

When he looked more aggressive and dark triad JBs would be less into him

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Man trust me, in the west, that look has way more JB appeal.

Not saying he's gonna date them, but they will mire more.

When he looked more aggressive and dark triad JBs would be less into him

I did date them what are you talking about lol. This is why growing I failed at growing a beard. I live off soft-features

Will post the vitamin C serum I use for you guys when back from work and just seen guys in the rate thread say I am using a filter, I am not lol. I am right underneath the lightbulb in my room

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
Saying now ur not gonna date a 16yr old

They are the reason I used to think I was super GL before discovering PSL. 16-23 age brack

Normie naivity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1840447

Cheers and what's a sfcel?
Looks good brocel. Gl woman irl and of course, 12/10 gigastacy by forum curry standards. Sfcel is a term refrencing dudes on here who are basically nazis/white supremacists and/or cope with being "superior aryan race" and other bs like that because thats the only thing that they got going for them. Sf = stormfront, used to be a neonazi forum. I think it got shut down by glowies

They are the reason I used to think I was super GL before discovering PSL. 16-23 age brack

Normie naivity
Yeah but ur no IRL God, even people like salludon or @ArvidGustavsson beat u there, but u have the IRL and SMV,which matter more, unless u wanna ve a model.

Btw what ethnicity do u get most IoI from now? White? Curry? Noodle? I guess not really from MENA, unless ur lurking around edgware road and shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Also send pictures of her boobs so the coomer here can coom :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones and Deleted member 15827
Yeah but ur no IRL God, even people like salludon or @ArvidGustavsson beat u there, but u have the IRL and SMV,which matter more, unless u wanna ve a model.

Btw what ethnicity do u get most IoI from now? White? Curry? Noodle? I guess not really from MENA, unless ur lurking around edgware road and shit
Arvid anf sallufon arent fair comparisons since they beat everyone. He is gl irl, full stop