Too many guys been asking how it's going so thought I'd hit ya guys with a little update

Yeah but ur no IRL God, even people like salludon or @ArvidGustavsson beat u there, but u have the IRL and SMV,which matter more, unless u wanna ve a model.

Btw what ethnicity do u get most IoI from now? White? Curry? Noodle? I guess not really from MENA, unless ur lurking around edgware road and shit
Sorry should have been ur no PSL god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20929
Arvid anf sallufon arent fair comparisons since they beat everyone. He is gl irl, full stop
Yeah he's GL, which was my point. GL is irl and SMV, forum autists value psl, hence worship depoot.

Depoot doesnt even have psl he hass narrow skull and jaw. Typical case of @germanlooks goggles

He looks ugly as fuck as fuck with 0 SMV.
Lol, what am I missing, what's with all these gigaoverrates? Want me to run a tinder experiment here with him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 19551
Post that photo of you with a cap on, in your prime. Mogs current 5/10 you to suicide

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah but ur no IRL God, even people like salludon or @ArvidGustavsson beat u there, but u have the IRL and SMV,which matter more, unless u wanna ve a model.

Btw what ethnicity do u get most IoI from now? White? Curry? Noodle? I guess not really from MENA, unless ur lurking around edgware road and shit
You're the lowest sentience retard I've ever seen here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, House Lannister and Deleted member 20929
He looks ugly as fuck as fuck with 0 SMV.
Lol, what am I missing, what's with all these gigaoverrates? Want me to run a tinder experiment here with him?
lol it's just a circle jerk of ugly Hindu cow shit worshipping subhumans overrating each other in an echo chamber. Don't worry you're not delusional, looks hideous to me too

lol it's just a circle jerk of ugly Hindu cow shit worshipping subhumans overrating each other in an echo chamber. Don't worry you're not delusional, looks hideous to me too
It's funny because he's ugly even amongst the shitskins i've seen posting here

It's funny because he's ugly even amongst the shitskins i've seen posting here
You're probably thinking about the Paki users. Paki people actually look good and aren't cow shit worshippers like Indians

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20929
Post that photo of you with a cap on, in your prime. Mogs current 5/10 you to suicide

Photo 2022 03 11 19 20 55

So 5/10 here

And
Photo 2020 06 26 12 15 48

6/10 here?

And

battyman/here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17735 and 4 others
Looks good brocel. Gl woman irl and of course, 12/10 gigastacy by forum curry standards. Sfcel is a term refrencing dudes on here who are basically nazis/white supremacists and/or cope with being "superior aryan race" and other bs like that because thats the only thing that they got going for them. Sf = stormfront, used to be a neonazi forum. I think it got shut down by glowies
Stormfront is still going, I'm still a member there, but it think they made it harder for new members to join

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Ceo of cope
You're probably thinking about the Paki users. Paki people actually look good and aren't cow shit worshippers like Indians

That's funny, because my bap was part Pakistani. Now what you gonna say? Hahahahahaa. Muppet

• JFL
Stormfront is still going, I'm still a member there, but it think they made it harder for new members to join
jfl why are YOU (presumably curry) a sf member. Are you trying to gain insight into neonazis or are you a plant or smting

• JFL
You were 5.75 PSL in your youth, your around 4 PSL now so normie, your probably slayed back then anyway so your fine now
over for most of humanity if that is 4psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20929 and 2 others
That's funny, because my bap was part Pakistani. Now what you gonna say? Hahahahahaa. Muppet
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like he had enough Paki semen in his blood to cleanse the dravidian subhuman phenotype completely

The moment I see your face the only thing that registers in my mind is that you will have an extremely annoying accent that over emphasizes the "D"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15004, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
jfl why are YOU (presumably curry) a sf member. Are you trying to gain insight into neonazis or are you a plant or smting
Ah so I joined about 3 years ago.

I was really intrigued as to what was so special about JBWs and what made noodles hate themselves and all other races and wanna be slaves of white guys. Cos obv growing up white guys are as incel and normie as any other race, and for every instance they get feminine / prettyboi halo vs ethnics, they get equal amount of failo, just girls have different types.

Thing is when I got there I found a few guys who made sense, but mostly autists, subhumans, amd copers, not the Chris Hemsworth types I expected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Ceo of cope
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like he had enough Paki semen in his blood to cleanse the dravidian subhuman phenotype completely

The moment I see your face the only thing that registers in my mind is that you will have an extremely annoying accent that over emphasizes the "D"
who let you out of your jbw delusioned cage

Again presuming I'm curry lol

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
Ah so I joined about 3 years ago.

I was really intrigued as to what was so special about JBWs and what made noodles hate themselves and all other races and wanna be slaves of white guys. Cos obv growing up white guys are as incel and normie as any other race, and for every instance they get feminine / prettyboi halo vs ethnics, they get equal amount of failo, just girls have different types.

Thing is when I got there I found a few guys who made sense, but mostly autists, subhumans, amd copers, not the Chris Hemsworth types I expected.
yeah, retarded jbw advocates and neo nazi degens see that hollywood has mostly white dudes and conclude that the "superior nordic white race" is ment to inherit the world because they are all look like arno breker sculptures of course and the rest of the untermensch world pop is just there to taint their paradise

who let you out of your jbw delusioned cage
I'm ethnic and JBW is retarded. He's simply being overrated by coping shitskins like you that want to reaffirm their confirmation biases

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20929
over for most of humanity if that is 4psl
He's below average and would get 0 matches on tinder in my country. He's 4/10 in both pics.
You want me to run tinder with him?

I'm ethnic and JBW is retarded. He's simply being overrated by coping shitskins like you that want to reaffirm their confirmation biases
i am ethnic too. You need to take your meds and stop drilling "shitskins" into the ground. he looks better or atleast on par with most white dudes i see outside here in the netherlands, even if i only take young pureblood dutch males in my sample.

He's below average and would get 0 matches on tinder in my country. He's 4/10 in both pics.
send me pics of average people in your country.

i am ethnic too. You need to take your meds and stop drilling "shitskins" into the ground. he looks better or atleast on par with most white dudes i see outside here in the netherlands, even if i only take young pureblood dutch males in my sample.
He's not bad looking because he's Indian. I don't believe in any race superiority. I'm saying most people that overrate him are coping indians that want to believe they're also good looking. He looks average. Not ugly, not good looking. Bad IPD, bad nose, looks low class/evil, bloated fat face, flat zygos, narrow short gonions,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
send me pics of average people in your country.
How about you run tinder with him and then with a 3.5-4/10 white dude and see who comes out on top

Even amongst the dindus on here like @RabidRosaries and inferiorpisspot, he barely compares. He mogs zero though, i'll give him that.

How about you run tinder with him and then with a 3.5-4/10 white dude and see who comes out on top

Even amongst the dindus on here like @RabidRosaries and inferiorpisspot, he barely compares. He mogs zero though, i'll give him that.
objectively he isnt uglier than the avg white dudes but subjectively indians are failod and also because of negative stereotypes etc so yeah ofc heh would do worse. We are on this forum for objective ratings tho (psl/bones + harmony + coloring).

You cant seriously think @RabidRosaries mogs him tho. That narcy barely looks human next to makinithappen

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones and FailedNormieManlet
yeah, retarded jbw advocates and neo nazi degens see that hollywood has mostly white dudes and conclude that the "superior nordic white race" is ment to inherit the world because they are all look like arno breker sculptures of course and the rest of the untermensch world pop is just there to taint their paradise
Yes, also very similar to Jack theory, which I will Make a thread about soon

• Woah
objectively he isnt uglier than the avg white dudes but subjectively indians are failod and also because of negative stereotypes etc so yeah ofc heh would do worse. We are on this forum for objective ratings tho (psl/bones + harmony + coloring).

You cant seriously think @RabidRosaries mogs him tho. That narcy barely looks human next to makinithappen
Username checks out

Let's put it this way, both have 0 SMV FACES to women but one is 6'3" and one is 5'8".

What country bhai?

Username checks out

Let's put it this way, both have 0 SMV FACES to women but one is 6'3" and one is 5'8".
true that. but we are talking face

Rosaries may have higher PSL, especially now he's leaning out, but then rosaries is like 22.

However rosaries is nowhere near makinit in irl or smv, even with 6'3"

• Woah
Look guys honestly as much I appreciate it it's cool you dont' need to defend me lol

It's most likely volcelfatcel on his burner ID or someone hiding behind an avatar doing this

Ef97b59c97d12d128a78d1333e6faf01

Whoever it is it honestly doesn't matter as any basic level of common sense would know we've had beef in the past and/or he doesn't like me and that's fine lol it's the internet and more than anything a blackpill forum. Par for the course

Appreciate defending me though and having my back

Cincinnati Reds Fist Bump GIF by MLB

Could be strangerdanger also

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, FailedNormieManlet and Chinacurry
Look guys honestly as much I appreciate it it's cool you dont' need to defend me lol

It's most likely volcelfatcel on his burner ID or someone hiding behind an avatar doing this

View attachment 1840550

Whoever it is it honestly doesn't matter as any basic level of common sense would know we've had beef in the past and/or he doesn't like me and that's fine lol it's the internet and more than anything a blackpill forum. Par for the course

Appreciate defending me though and having my back

Cincinnati Reds Fist Bump GIF by MLB

Could be strangerdanger also
Not defending you at all. Just rating you objectively. This forum needs to go outside once in a while to see that you are above average irl. Worst thing is thay legit white dudes dont seethe at all and rate you legitimately while ethnics and other curries make you out to be some sewer crawling skinwalker that is too old to be considered human anymore jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinItHappenReturn
Not defending you at all. Just rating you objectively. This forum needs to go outside once in a while to see that you are above average irl. Worst thing is thay legit white dudes dont seethe at all and rate you legitimately while ethnics and other curries make you out to be some sewer crawling skinwalker that is too old to be considered human anymore jfl

Thing is you are objectively rating me and these guys are deliberately trolling because they wanna try and trigger you guys or me even into mindlessly debating this shit.

I came here in 2020 during the pandemic and I've learned a lot of people don't even believe half of the stuff they say and it really is as simple as that. They know there is a prejudice against guys who are ethnic on here (Far more so than irl) and so play on it really hard to troll and create a shit-storm.

In this case I have been one helluva cocky mother fucker over the time I have been on this site and I know that's wound some people up the wrong way, especially introverts who wish they were more outgoing and see the kid that bullied them or took all the attention ahead of them, from back at school in me.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, FailedNormieManlet and Ceo of cope
Thing is you are objectively rating me and these guys are deliberately trolling because they wanna try and trigger you guys or me even into mindlessly debating this shit.

I came here in 2020 during the pandemic and I've learned a lot of people don't even believe half of the stuff they say and it really is as simple as that. They know there is a prejudice against guys who are ethnic on here (Far more so than irl) and so play on it really hard to troll and create a shit-storm.

In this case I have been one helluva cocky mother fucker over the time I have been on this site and I know that's wound some people up the wrong way, especially introverts who wish they were more outgoing and see the kid that bullied them or took all the attention ahead of them, from back at school in me.
Agreed on everything. Inb4 muhh you didnt bully anyone you coping 5'8 shitskin i mog you to death in everything :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Agreed on everything. Inb4 muhh you didnt bully anyone you coping 5'8 shitskin i mog you to death in everything :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelswah:

Yup you know how it runs

Volcelfatcel, StrangerDanger or some other faceless ethnic hiding behind an avatar

You raise a point Ive barely had beef with whites on here. All ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus and FailedNormieManlet
That gypsy guy seems high iq tho. Weird. Dont know what his problem is

That gypsy guy seems high iq tho. Weird. Dont know what his problem is

Both Volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger are high IQ ethnics. Curries in-specifically

• Woah
Even amongst the dindus on here like @RabidRosaries and inferiorpisspot, he barely compares.
just don't tag me theory

also, ravi mogs me noticeably. wtf do you mean?