Ultimate tinder guide by Niklaus - STILL IN PROGRESS

Why do u have a vibrator on standby 🤔
I have plenty, have a clone-my-willy vibrator (for fun to have a replica of my dick), and a vibrator i bought that can be controlled by my phone (for long distance relationship), and a cheap random one. And to answer your question, i payed for them and to satisfy girls

• +1
Reactions: Loki
7FDCA634 30D3 41F1 8AA0 87D550368EE8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, infini, intovoid and 5 others
Bookmarked

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
Have you ever used insta for slaying?

• +1
Have you ever used insta for slaying?
I have not tried yet, maybe in the future when I'm Instagram maxxers properly 30-40k followers and blue checkmark

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 22126
I have not tried yet, maybe in the future when I'm Instagram maxxers properly 30-40k followers and blue checkmark
I think it would be better to slay higher quality girls since its mostly sluts with high bc on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I think it would be better to slay higher quality girls since its mostly sluts with high bc on tinder?
For slaying i get quite attractive girls on tinder tbh - HTB/stacylites, on IG it's a lot of work since most girls here use private accounts, you don't know if they're single and even wether they're looking to hookup or so forth, but they definitely have less bodycount and better for LTR If you do it from IG

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Loki, Gladiator and 2 others
High iq thread. High value too
Clapping Applause GIF

• Love it
  • +1
god tier thread thanks for the tag

JFL at me wondering why I got shadowbanned even tho I only have 4 selfies from different angles and havent texted a single match

over for my camera shyness, i cant look normal in a regular photo

• Woah
In a world of dawg eat dog if you don’t even pass step one it’s already ovah no guide will save you. Only guide that matters is the surgery guide

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Gladiator and Niklaus Mikaelson
This should be named autists guide to Tinder. Group photos are OP, it shows that you got friends

• Hmm...
This should be named autists guide to Tinder. Group photos are OP, it shows that you got friends
You either get mogged on them or you mog your friends which can both be bad things. Safest bet is to show youre not a basement dweller without having to use group pics, also posting other faces on your dating profile is weird, you either have to blur their face or have them in there and try not to make shit confusing, most people can't pull of a group picture

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Gladiator
You either get mogged on them or you mog your friends which can both be bad things. Safest bet is to show youre not a basement dweller without having to use group pics, also posting other faces on your dating profile is weird, you either have to blur their face or have them in there and try not to make shit confusing, most people can't pull of a group picture
That I agree with, there's a right and wrong way of doing it and most people do it wrong

• +1
You have 15k but you match with 28% of the people you swipe right to?
I remember arvid posting a 60%+ match rate, how did he get that?

Thank you for posting this OP

• Love it
I enjoyed reading every word and ill sure be back to this guide when ill get tinder, thanks.

off topic question, do u do anything to get that nice skin tone color u have?

• +1
I enjoyed reading every word and ill sure be back to this guide when ill get tinder, thanks.

off topic question, do u do anything to get that nice skin tone color u have?
Not skin colour tone, I think it is a genetic thing, although i do feel like my skin looks healthier and more vibrant when I use "buffet" by the ordinary
Screenshot 2022 11 03 23 56 04 658 notionid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Loki, newperson and 1 other person
Made a Tinder account 4 hours ago.

20 likes --> 10 matches --> 8 chats --> 3 potential dates

Very good!

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16474
Will read l8r

• Love it
why is this still not in BOTB wtf

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Niklaus Mikaelson
Very good stuff Niko :love:

• Love it
  • +1
The Best Tinder Guide Of All Time that is still in progress.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I agree with the presenting part, but I was raised on the opposite spectrum.

Slavic subhuman parents that told me presentation doesn't matter, I just need to work hard and be strong, eat well, dress for comfort, etc. Once I get a good job and buy a house I'll get a good wife :lul::lul:

Now it's my responsibility to un-do their subhuman parenting and be open to the fact that the things you do in life matter very little, it's about how you present yourself to others.

Me being a 128IQ genius that studied Physics and has always excelled among the top 1% academically in my country has absolutely 0 value unless I am able to present this in a way to other people so that I come across as valuable. For example by showcasing interesting physics phenomena/technology that I am working with that makes people curious or amazed. I have failed horribly at that so far.

You need to sell yourself and it's always better to over-sell yourself than under-sell.

• Woah
Reactions: SubSigma and Niklaus Mikaelson
While you neurotic incels are busy reading this entire thread, meanwhile chad
uupgr889k5b41.jpg
Giga brutal. A subhuman doing the same would be viral now all over twitter, Reddit etc :blackpill:

• +1
I agree with the presenting part, but I was raised on the opposite spectrum.

Slavic subhuman parents that told me presentation doesn't matter, I just need to work hard and be strong, eat well, dress for comfort, etc. Once I get a good job and buy a house I'll get a good wife :lul::lul:

Now it's my responsibility to un-do their subhuman parenting and be open to the fact that the things you do in life matter very little, it's about how you present yourself to others.

Me being a 128IQ genius that studied Physics and has always excelled among the top 1% academically in my country has absolutely 0 value unless I am able to present this in a way to other people so that I come across as valuable. For example by showcasing interesting physics phenomena/technology that I am working with that makes people curious or amazed. I have failed horribly at that so far.

You need to sell yourself and it's always better to over-sell yourself than under-sell.
I thought slavs were all stemcels?

• +1
How many minutes per day do you spend swiping? How selective are you? When creating a new account should I use different device and new internet?

• +1
How many minutes per day do you spend swiping? How selective are you? When creating a new account should I use different device and new internet?
To be certain all new stuff, also photoset, whenever I got a reply, logged into tinder 200 times a day swiping around 1000-2000 times JFL, I got more and more selective, went from 50% (quite many foids in Denmark fog compared to other places, to swiping on 5-10%) right, just whoever you'd actually meetup with

• +1
You russian/polish/ukranian too? :what:

• Woah
DIDN'T READ. The ultimate tinder guide to get as many matches as Niko can be summarized in one sentence. Be attractive and swipe right 1500 times a day.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183, vaninskybird and Niklaus Mikaelson
To be certain all new stuff, also photoset, whenever I got a reply, logged into tinder 200 times a day swiping around 1000-2000 times JFL, I got more and more selective, went from 50% (quite many foids in Denmark fog compared to other places, to swiping on 5-10%) right, just whoever you'd actually meetup with
200 logins sounds like a lot. How many minutes per day do you swipe for

• +1
200 logins sounds like a lot. How many minutes per day do you swipe for
No idea tbh, it was some time ago, and i login to reply put 20-30 swiped then log out, repeat

• +1
No idea tbh, it was some time ago, and i login to reply put 20-30 swiped then log out, repeat
Gotcha how many matches per day and dates did you get per week. How many lays

• +1
Gotcha how many matches per day and dates did you get per week. How many lays
My peak was 600 likes a day and 250 matches, total lays was 18-19, was workcelling a lot and was sick at the peak of my tinder swiping, so not a lot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, vaninskybird, Nihlismmaxxer and 1 other person
My peak was 600 likes a day and 250 matches, total lays was 18-19, was workcelling a lot and was sick at the peak of my tinder swiping, so not a lot
@averagejoe peak is 600 lays and @the BULL peak was 250 lays, so not a lot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
Holy fuck

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 7580
Jfl this nigga got sub 5 guys reading this thinking they are gonna slay with some smiling outside pictures

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Tallooksmaxxer, forevergymcelling and 2 others
  • Love it
i will fully believe in this elo theory when i see a mtn with your results

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 10106
HQ thread, thanks Niko

• Love it
  • +1
Jfl this nigga got sub 5 guys reading this thinking they are gonna slay with some smiling outside pictures
I mean, it's not directed at them but always worth it to maximize your chances
i will fully believe in this elo theory when i see a mtn with your results
I'll do a research part as well, i just need approvals from guys I've helped to post

• +1
Reactions: Loki and vaninskybird