Unironically, being short is a legit reason for suicide.

Gonna take me years. :feelsrope:

How many guys?

Have people made fun of their height?
no, ive seen a 5'2 guy in club makeout with two girls at same time , also saw a 5'3 guy the other day in a LTR with cute girl. height is kinda cope bro, just have a good face theory

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, FutureMogger, Solidcoin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 7313, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Gaia262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Mom is 5ft

Dad is 5'9"
and you never thought to check? wtf man, you probably were hgh deficient
He's 17. He could work for 4 years and make more than that.
don’t be delusional, he lives in Poland. Not everyone is a trustfundcel like you mate, i don’t think you realise the true value of money..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Chadelite, MandibularCel and 1 other person
and you never thought to check? wtf man, you probably were hgh deficient

don’t be delusional, he lives in Poland. Not everyone is a trustfundcel like you mate, i don’t think you realise the true value of money..
Forgot countries other than America existed tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 7313, Chadelite and 3 others
It’s possible to grow in height up to 21 when the spine fuses. Use all your money to buy GH or peptides and blast at a crazy dose

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1973
I'm just gonna commit suicide. (dedsrs)

Build a good physique and go for girls who are between 5 foot and 5 foot 4/5 - they rejected you not because of your height but because they probs saw you were insecure about it + also your frame and face.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1973
betabux will be your best cope, everyone uses their attributes for gain in this world. As a short dude, you literally can offer no appeal to women other than financial stability and status. Even if you are a good looking short dude, over time you will be on thin ice, as countless better physical specimens will present themselves in front of your girl. Just accept the role you have to play in this world to spread your seed .
Imagine wanting to spread your seed as as a 5'2" subhuman. You crazy faggots must get castrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, FutureMogger, Solidcoin and 2 others
being short is great because you'll be way more passable if you transition to female

read this on IT jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, FutureMogger, Solidcoin and 7 others
Two girls rejected me because of height yesterday :feelsrope: ...5'7 tho
shieeet, same height as you thanks for reminding me to never approach foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
he lives in Poland
I'm a American.

Strike_Poseidon
Adept

22 minutes ago
I think this guy is actually legit now, some random person on the forum just recently commented that it worked for him, seeing as the last response on the forum was so long ago, and also I emailed him and the time where he was selling me his 'formula' was around the same time http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-12. I firmly believe Xcrunner is now the only guy (scientist) who discovered how to grow after growth plate closure and during it grow well past 'genetic' potential

Now to prove he ain't a scam or anything he takes payment by PayPal, his formulas may be VERY pricey, but from what I have seen they work and they work naturally, better than LL @Dyorotic2 if u interested, stop wasting ur money on GH and shit and save up money for this guys formula. It cost like 2000 USD but hey, the amount of testemonials and the sheer fact this man has done far more research on the topic than anyone else and the legitimate fact that he is now a scientist should be reassuring, not only that he gives customers his residential address after they have bought off him.

Either way please someone try this, it could very much change your life

I did email him to reveal to me some of the ingredients in there one of his emails are this Oluwaseuno@auamed.net and another one is this xcrunner211@gmail.com

From what I can see his formula It has methylprotodioscin, sam e for methylation, dhatrumurgasiniy for growth plate regeneration, igf growth factor 1 and 3 and bmp-2 for something induction, anyway he doesn't reveal too much

BTW his formula is a spray, not injection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I'm a American.

Strike_Poseidon
Adept

22 minutes ago
I think this guy is actually legit now, some random person on the forum just recently commented that it worked for him, seeing as the last response on the forum was so long ago, and also I emailed him and the time where he was selling me his 'formula' was around the same time http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-12. I firmly believe Xcrunner is now the only guy (scientist) who discovered how to grow after growth plate closure and during it grow well past 'genetic' potential

Now to prove he ain't a scam or anything he takes payment by PayPal, his formulas may be VERY pricey, but from what I have seen they work and they work naturally, better than LL @Dyorotic2 if u interested, stop wasting ur money on GH and shit and save up money for this guys formula. It cost like 2000 USD but hey, the amount of testemonials and the sheer fact this man has done far more research on the topic than anyone else and the legitimate fact that he is now a scientist should be reassuring, not only that he gives customers his residential address after they have bought off him.

I did email him to reveal to me some of the ingredients in there one of his emails are this Oluwaseuno@auamed.net and another one is this xcrunner211@gmail.com

From what I can see his formula It has methylprotodioscin, sam e for methylation, dhatrumurgasiniy for growth plate regeneration, igf growth factor 1 and 3 and bmp-2 for something induction, anyway he doesn't reveal too much

use peptides and this then?

u should go to get ur gh levels checked or caeliac disease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Take shrooms, go to your dad you wanna commit first
Youre too young to die we need you!

Got no money.

By the time I get a degree, I'll probably be too old.
Nigga it’s from silbaba cheap as hell

get some help do what you can Ewhore or tjay x max

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1973
Looksmaxers: 4, Bluepilled: 12)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It was good knowing you (ded srs).

Many men come and go. Some ascend, some rope.

I respect your decision and won't say anything about it. No comments. I wouldn't recommend you roping, but if it is your choice as a manlet, then go on.

Goodbye man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
In my experience below average men 5’7 and lower are treated like trash by both men and women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 7313, randomguy1235 and 5 others
Only if ugly tbh

below average = 4/10 face = ugly

but its astounding tbh. I'm sitting here moaning about how I don't turn heads in the street while there are guys out there who are universally seen as a joke

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, randomguy1235, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
below average = 4/10 face = ugly

but its astounding tbh. I'm sitting here moaning about how I don't turn heads in the street while there are guys out there who are universally seen as a joke
Be Pitt or die trying

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Kingkellz and Deleted member 4887
love you @Rob Paul'sHeight
please dont rope brother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger, SayNoToRotting, randomguy1235 and 2 others

If you are 5 ft 2 I would either find a coping mechanism . Or become a betabux or go all out and exploit hormones like hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, FutureMogger, Chadelite and 2 others
Go ER for manlets

Two girls rejected me because of height yesterday :feelsrope: ...5'7 tho
If you had a chad face they wouldn't reject you and give it more thought lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
There are ways bro.. Look into investing and/or loans. Some Indian surgeons only take like $10k USD for LL surgery. I got mine done and got only 2 inches, but with more money you could get better. I am gonna get another one once this Crisis is over. I will go to Turkey. Stryde does 3 inches but I want 4 inches in Femur and 2 inches in Tibia again. I was born poor too but with business investments and shit made some good dough and ready to grow.. 27 now.. I did get girls prolly cause I was 5'7" and wore lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
I dont have words for your situation
Im just sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
If your from america. Look to south america LL, i swear man they are cheap and people treat You well for 1/3 of the money. Then get lifts, make these your life goal OP, don't kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
There are ways bro.. Look into investing and/or loans. Some Indian surgeons only take like $10k USD for LL surgery. I got mine done and got only 2 inches, but with more money you could get better. I am gonna get another one once this Crisis is over. I will go to Turkey. Stryde does 3 inches but I want 4 inches in Femur and 2 inches in Tibia again. I was born poor too but with business investments and shit made some good dough and ready to grow.. 27 now.. I did get girls prolly cause I was 5'7" and wore lifts.
What business investments if not secret?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and BackFromTheMogging
What business investments if not secret?
Opened Amazon store with my cousin.. Made decent sales then bought good shares like Qualcom and Beyond meat on good time and sold for greater profit... Car resales etc. Most money came from Selling shit on Amazon. It was much more profitable back then. Nowadays it's dead though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Opened Amazon store with my cousin.. Made decent sales then bought good shares like Qualcom and Beyond meat on good time and sold for greater profit... Car resales etc. Most money came from Selling shit on Amazon. It was much more profitable back then. Nowadays it's dead though.
Ehhhh. Thx for info anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dogeatsgrass
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 6401
i wish i had the balls to do it. i am beyond saving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Proportion would look weird.

Here is a WOPING evidence that Height >>>>>> Proportions.
HenryCavillHenryCavillSetManSteel9s8b4TRR3hwl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 2 others
Overthinking it and overthinking its tangible interdependencies is a legit reason why. But a good practical step to get away from that is to never do things expecting a reaction from your action. So for example; doing something because you want to force positive feedback, be it making a thread or post on here, or anything that is "seeking affirmation or validation" of any kind. If you just truly accept which things are the best things to do, and you do them, without looking to extract feedback or reactions there and then at the time of each action, but instead just doing things because they will help you, and then almost hypnotizing yourself into not being prepared for any kind of telic stimulus at any time, and letting responses catch you offgaurd but not giving yourself to digest them one-by-one, will actually help you. If you act pragmatically, and force your focus onto the pragmatism, you'll feel a huge relief. It won't change your height but the reason there's no relief is because you think about your height and all its real-life negative impacts which is causing you to feel a lot worse than you should. Only things you should feel bad about are bad decisions you make irrespective of your height or bad decisions that are made which you justify by explaining your height situation on top of it. But really, you also feel bad about the bad decisions themselves and not just the height. You should try take all feelings and emotions away from all things you can't change and force them to persistently attach to anything in your span of control. I understand how different and unfortunate circumstances are for bald people, manlets, etc, but not everyone does, and most people don't care. But I hope you understand what I just wrote and I hope it can help you a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, Chadelite and 1 other person
Do whatever it takes to make money, I sell weed and hash because im an extreme poorcel, no regrets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and BackFromTheMogging
I'm a American.

Strike_Poseidon
Adept

22 minutes ago

dhatrumurgasiniy lol if he has that in his formula then he is definetelly a scam

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Going from 5'2 to 5'9 would look weird.
You can't really know tbh. Try measuring your photo and photoshop 6 inches distributed. If it looks too weird that you can also have arms lengthen and the heal up process is quiet short. If you were able to gather enough money, doing both limbs lengthen at the same time is possible though not both femur and tibia. There are much complications when someone tries both bones lengthen. If you get to 5'8" getting 2 inch lifts would make you about average and if you are very fit, then you can use that in your advantage. Alls I am saying is that it's possible but gonna be hard. At least you are not born in some village in India or some fucked up country and have access to internet and shit. Be hopeful. If it sui times come, then maybe go with the cheaper options in India or Pak for 10k or some doable shit. Peace

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Chadelite
Can confirm, im 5'7 framecel and think about sui methods every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 6401