Unpopular Opinion : misogyny is cringe unless ur Chad

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
I think only Chads are allowed to be misogynistic, because if ur sub chad it looks like ur angry cuz you don't get pussy/u get cucked and cheated on and just look pathetic overall.

Plus being a public misogynist is a social falio that can only be made up for with good looks, way I see it is if ur a chad u earn the right to be misogynistic cuz no one can tell u 'no women wants u anyways'

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, sub5c3l, 5.5psl and 9 others
In England you have to be 8psl just to even disagree with a women shits brutal otherwise cucks and women will say you too ugly for her to want you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, sub5c3l, Mr Test and 5 others
@Mr. President @WishIwasChico @Ylrven @PsychoDsk thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and WishIwasChico
Actually you're right.
And let me tell you something, if you're Chad then women want you to be misogynistic, they want you to brutalize them, be dirty with them and beat them.
Especially if you live somewhere more traditional or masculine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Primalsplit, xtremfailer and 1 other person
In England you have to be 8psl just to even disagree with a women shits brutal otherwise cucks and women will say you too ugly for her to want you
IMG 6055

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Primalsplit, Shycel and 7 others
I think only Chads are allowed to be misogynistic, because if ur sub chad it looks like ur angry cuz you don't get pussy/u get cucked and cheated on and just look pathetic overall.

Plus being a public misogynist is a social falio that can only be made up for with good looks, way I see it is if ur a chad u earn the right to be misogynistic cuz no one can tell u 'no women wants u anyways'
I think truth can never be unnatractive as long as you wear it right. And sometimes truth can manifest in a way that people might consider misogynistic. You don't have to double down but you don't have to flinch either. Too many people flinch when confronted for speaking the truth, and it's the flinching that renders them unnatractive.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Why you wouldn't be misogynistic? To not be disliked by females or because you agree with everything a woman has to say about men. If men don't defend their interests social media would be full of cucks and so called feminists who got out in the weekends to find Chad even when she posts male hate stuff on her socials. Society shouldn't rule your thoughts or actions, there's always people with a different ideology that you can agree on. Imagine having to fit in with the libtards who believe in 100+ different things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop
Genuinely the more I interact with them even after fucking them the more i despise them. They are slimy creatures most of the time and unless they are starstruck will use you. That has been my experience anyway

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, xtremfailer, randomop and 2 others
Yeah, Chads can get away with rude behaviour and sexually offensive jokes. If you are not a Chad and you make such jokes, it will be perceived as "creepy" and you will receive a call from the Human Resources.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
yeah tbh. my crush literally forgived a guy for making her life be hell for 2 weeks straight and then theres me. i said something bad unintentionally(i have adhd) and she hates me now. fuark incel fuark

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I dont care what women think of me
Ive been called a pedo for liking skinny girls
A pedo for talking to a 17 yo when i was 18
Most girls know im evil anyway

The more low inhib and shameless u are the more likely they fall for ur bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, sub5c3l, Primalsplit and 2 others
Knew a guy who was a known pedo but he was htn and had been exposed for having a big dick and girls still flirted and let him get away with anything haha. Btw nigga was 18 fuckin on 14 year olds

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
if you are gl they know you get girls because they can't help but being attracted to you even if you call them whore at their face. Every bit of misoginy you showcase is supported by the fact that you have vast experience dealing with them

i love women, just not all of them

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Primalsplit
Knew a guy who was a known pedo but he was htn and had been exposed for having a big dick and girls still flirted and let him get away with anything haha. Btw nigga was 18 fuckin on 14 year olds
-Pedo
-18 year old
Pick one :feelsping:

Misogyny is cringe. But the thing is, some women are subconsiously attracted to it. Some women confuse misogyny with confidence and assertiveness, because their life experience has been that Chad is misogynistic, therefore they deduce any random guy they see being misogynistic must be Chad adjacent.​