Wait, should the tongue be less wider than the palate ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
QwTfV7IU6kmGMzaKteQtYae-6rsiHCWjhe_NHVyrrgIrViIgxQc-Rt_A_X8nsaNQVHApS74Jn8H3TMen8yVOp6yVjj0T0LMyLvvQOI-UHHuKgnc_Jm9TgwVwDKUhljhBserwMjjH

So it stay easily in reste position ?

Because mine is a bit wider than my palate and i already had a palate expander. Now I have retainer and i think this mother fucker made my palate narrower

Should I retake an orthodontist treatement

yes and no, that was the case for ancient humans, but modern people have narrower palates so they can't.

Retainers will just bring your teeth closer lmao and no your palate is fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Wide palate is good. I think tongue and palate should be same size.

Retainers will just bring your teeth closer lmao and no your palate is fine
Bro i'm fucking sur my doctor just fucked up my face.

Now i'm a fucking subhuman horsefaced, and when i looked back at other videos of me with the palate expander, my face was larger, my zygos were visible and then after he putted me this fucking retainers i'm fucking as narrow as an asian pussy

The worst is that all my treatment was free when i wasn't a adult (I live in France) but now i'm 19 yo, i'm fucked up.

Need to pay like 3-7k euros to maybe save my jaw

• So Sad
Reactions: BongMog
yes and no, that was the case for ancient humans, but modern people have narrower palates so they can't.
I’m not an ancient human and I have a wide palate wider than tongue

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I’m not an ancient human and I have a wide palate wider than tongue
it happens, just not the norm anymore.

Bro i'm fucking sur my doctor just fucked up my face.

Now i'm a fucking subhuman horsefaced, and when i looked back at other videos of me with the palate expander, my face was larger, my zygos were visible and then after he putted me this fucking retainers i'm fucking as narrow as an asian pussy

The worst is that all my treatment was free when i wasn't a adult (I live in France) but now i'm 19 yo, i'm fucked up.

Need to pay like 3-7k euros to maybe save my jaw
you can't sue your doctor. they have fabricated studies to support their botchmax 🥰 you are receiving the standard care :feelshmm: