Wanting a virgin isnt even High-Standard.

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
People act like "muh-huh, wanting a Virgin is soooo Hiiigghhh Standard, its soo high"

Like no motherfucker.

I could want her kissless, handholdless, never touched by a man before. Never talked with a man before. Never loved a man before. Never had a crush on a man before. Never dated a man before, and so on.

Only wanting her to be virgin, is actually low standard.

Its like the minimum treshold to be a wife.

Its the absolute minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, chaddyboi66, romanstock and 35 others
@Beastimmung @PseudoMaxxer @Akhi @Kamui @Spiritualcells @StuntmanMike @Jase @diamondbill @Luffymaxxing @ConfusedBolivian

People act like "muh-huh, wanting a Virgin is soooo Hiiigghhh Standard, its soo high"

Like no motherfucker.

I could want her kissless, handholdless, never touched by a man before. Never talked with a man before. Never loved a man before. Never had a crush on a man before. Never dated a man before, and so on.

yes but only a virgin man should be able to get a virgin wife

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 39692 and 11 others
It’s high standard cuz you’ll never be able to find it

ESPECIALLY when you factor in the variables of having a foid that’s never even had a kiss or any sort of romantic interaction with another man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, yirma19, bloomercel and 11 others

Like no motherfucker.

Great thread but kill yourself jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Its to be expected. Its like you have to expect your wife to be female now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, incel194012940, bloomercel and 6 others

ESPECIALLY when you factor in the variables of having a foid that’s never even had a kiss or any sort of romantic interaction with another man
200 years ago it wasnt high standard

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, funkyflamingo and SecularIslamist
Exactly. Being a virgin is the absolute minimum.

it is high standard especially at your age

youre 30 nigga you cant expect to find a gl women thats a virgin that doesnt exist at this age

and if it did nigga why in the world would she choose you

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, bloomercel, murdah and 1 other person

Like no motherfucker.

Sure, that makes sense.

But this is probably also why you're a 30 year old virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, BongMog, murdah and 4 others
simp normies have ruined the dating marketplace

• +1
Reactions: JL~
society really expecting me to LTR the college-bicycle.

cya later

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, JL~ and standardcel
society really expecting me to LTR the college-bicycle.

cya later
Exactly.
Society expects you to marry the whore coomed by at least 5 different guys

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, standardcel, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
it is high standard especially at your age

youre 30 nigga you cant expect to find a gl women thats a virgin that doesnt exist at this age

and if it did nigga why in the world would she choose you
If you’re past the age of 20 your chances of finding a virgin plummet drastically, foids already have tons of guys to choose from in HS, and if she’s in college/uni that amount multiplies by x10, ESPECIALLY if it’s a big party uni, you really think she won’t have at least a couple hook ups with any of the frat boys or D1 athletes on campus? Get real bruh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and RecessedChinCel
If you’re past the age of 20 your chances of finding a virgin plummet drastically,
I get older every year, but the girls in the local high-school stay the same age. Chances of vinding a virgin there is the same no matter how old you are.

And I have no clue why you would look for a wife anywhere else.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Dystopian, Mainstream and 2 others
@Akhi dont ugh react me you cuck.

more 30yo ran-through roasties that I don't want for you

• JFL
Reactions: NewOneXY
@Akhi dont ugh react me you cuck.

more 30yo ran-through roasties that I don't want for you
youre a 30 year old drug addict whos preying on minor high school girls

take a good look at yourself

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Pikabro, gribsufer1 and 5 others
I get older every year, but the girls in the local high-school stay the same age. Chances of vinding a virgin there is the same no matter how old you are.

And I have no clue why you would look for a wife anywhere else.
What makes you think they’ll settle down with you is the real question

Real

why you are always such a negative asshole

Mogger is on drugs because depression.
And he is actually a nice guy.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Im not able waking up everyday next to a whore. Just the thought of it repulses me

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, st.hamudi but 6‘5, robtical and 2 others

Real
He is 6 feet, large-framed

decent face, MTN-HTN range

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, MoggerGaston and Kamui
why you are always such a negative asshole
everyone im an asshole to deserves it big time
Mogger is on drugs because depression.
And he is actually a nice guy.
he might be generally nice but his takes are so unrealistic

hes 30 without a job and no friends yet he thinks hes entitled to 18 year old virgin stacies

on top of that hes a pedo, he deserves all of it

youre a 30 year old drug addict
Who isn't a drug-addict?!
Something like a third of adult roasties are on anti-depressants.
I don't know a single person who goes out during the weekends who isn't using alcohol.
Something like 20% of adults are addicted to nicotine.

You are just shaming my personal choice of drugs, because the soy government has told you they are somehow worse.

whos preying on minor high school girls
I am looking for a wife there, not a girl I can fuck and discard. They aren't my prey.
I do every day and the conclusion is brutal: I am a LTN with klinnefelter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 50702 and Akhi
If I form a bond with them as their high-school teacher I have a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Why does everyone think this is this how the west is

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Like no motherfucker.

Standards these days are too high for a person like me

hes 30 without a job and no friends yet he thinks hes entitled to 18 year old virgin stacies

Don't forget that I am also a racist, fascist, nazi, sexist and misogynist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, SidharthTheSlayer, murdah and 3 others
girls start fucking at 13-14yo here
girls that lose their virginity at 17yo or older are already late-bloomers and usually suffer from sub-HTB looks.

So the only chance you have to get a virgin girl is between like 12-16yo tbh realistically.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Explain how liking high school girls is bad

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston
Who isn't a drug-addict?!
Something like a third of adult roasties are on anti-depressants.
I don't know a single person who goes out during the weekends who isn't using alcohol.
Something like 20% of adults are addicted to nicotine.
bro ure not seriously comparing doing ketamine every 3rd day to smoking cigarettes :lul:
You are just shaming my personal choice of drugs, because the soy government has told you they are somehow worse.
im actually an addict myself but to claim that smoking cigarettes is in any way comparable to what you do is insane

and no government ‚soy‘ needed here all u need to use is your brain and realise youre coping hard, what youre doing is way worse for brain and body
I am looking for a wife there, not a girl I can fuck and discard. They aren't my prey.
u are insane if youre serious

do you actually think an 18 year old girl would marry you? youre so disconnected from reality bro leave those kids alone
I do every day and the conclusion is brutal: I am a LTN with klinnefelter
ogre

Because it is lmao, obviously not every foid here is a turbo slut in the sense that they’re getting face fucked and creamed by Chads every night but hypergamy here is accelerated more than anywhere else in the world, a double digit body count (10) is pretty normal for a foid in her early 20s and it’s not an exaggeration, most of the bodies can range from LTRs and or hook ups from college or dating apps
girls start fucking at 13-14yo here
girls that lose their virginity at 17yo or older are already late-bloomers and usually suffer from sub-HTB looks.

So the only chance you have to get a virgin girl is between like 12-16yo tbh realistically.
13-14 is wild, usually in my experience those are only the girls that turn out to be bops

Most foids end up losing their V cards at around 15-18, at the latest early 20s but yeah like you said they’d have to be late bloomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, murdah, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Explain how liking high school girls is bad
is isnt when youre their age, it is when youre 30

you think a 30 year old guy dating someone under 18 is normal? jfl

Because it is lmao, obviously not every foid here is a turbo slut in the sense that they’re getting face fucked and creamed by Chads every night but hypergamy here is accelerated more than anywhere else in the world, a double digit body count (10) is pretty normal for a foid in her early 20s and it’s not an exaggeration, most of the bodies can range from LTRs and or hook ups from college or dating apps

13-14 is wild, usually in my experience those are only the girls that turn out to be bops

Most foids end up losing their V cards at around 15-18, at the latest early 20s but yeah like you said they’d have to be late bloomers
Dangg y'all world is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
is isnt when youre their age, it is when youre 30

you think a 30 year old guy dating someone under 18 is normal? jfl
Yes..? It's the norm

ephebophilia is normal, liking a 30 year old as a 30 year old is provbably weirder, why would an older man be attracted to signs of infertility? Explain biologically how it would be weird, not because SOYciety told u it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, SidharthTheSlayer, Pikabro and 3 others
bro ure not seriously comparing doing ketamine every 3rd day to smoking cigarettes :lul:

im actually an addict myself but to claim that smoking cigarettes is in any way comparable to what you do is insane

and no government ‚soy‘ needed here all u need to use is your brain and realise youre coping hard, what youre doing is way worse for brain and body

u are insane if youre serious

do you actually think an 18 year old girl would marry you? youre so disconnected from reality bro leave those kids alone

ogre
you are calling 18 year old girls 'kids'. It's a disgusting mindset.

I bet if you ever have kids (I hope not) you will still be kissing your 'sweet 18 year old little girl' good-night and be telling her bedtime stories innit.
After you are done reading your story she sneaks out of her bedroom, goes to chad's house, and gets ravaged.
Your sweet little 18 year old girl, that cute kid, RAVAGED, how to cope?!

Look in the mirror when you call other people sick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, SidharthTheSlayer, Pikabro and 5 others
@Akhi @MoggerGaston

can you both fuck yourself now ?

Dont shit into my threads you retards. My thread isnt about you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, murdah, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Yes..? It's the norm
its not the norm at least in the west
ephebophilia is normal, liking a 30 year old as a 30 year old is provbably weirder
ephebophilia is when ure attracted to prepubescent boys, so idk what ure arguing here, maybe try to google the meaning of a word before using it like a smartass, embarrassing
, why would an older man be attracted to signs of infertility? Explain biologically how it would be weird, not because SOYciety told u it is
people are generally attracted to people that look like theyre on their level of maturity

im not saying its weird to be attracted to young women, like you said theyre the most fertile biologically

the difference is if you act on it, its highly immoral for a 30 year old guy to date a minor just because he has double the life experience and maturity, the power imbalance is too great and girls that age mostly want to date guys that same age, you have to groom them to get them which is obviously immoral

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 50702
Legit 100% of girls have had a boyfriend, if you are gl enough or nt you can pull a virgin and take her virginity but i guarantee she beencin a ltr especially if shes above ltb

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Kamui and NewOneXY
the difference is if you act on it, its highly immoral for a 30 year old guy to date a minor just because he has double the life experience and maturity, the power imbalance is too great and girls that age mostly want to date guys that same age, you have to groom them to get them which is obviously immoral
leonardo dicaprio fucks 20 year old women every day

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and MoggerGaston
Legit 100% of girls have had a boyfriend, if you are gl enough or nt you can pull a virgin and take her virginity but i guarantee she beencin a ltr especially if shes above ltb
yeah, 100% of girls had a boyfriend.
Had hold hands, have kissed and so on.

Only wanting her to be virgin is already generous.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and murdah

ephebophilia is when ure attracted to prepubescent boys, so idk what ure arguing here, maybe try to google the meaning of a word before using it like a smartass, embarrassing

people are generally attracted to people that look like theyre on their level of maturity

im not saying its weird to be attracted to young women, like you said theyre the most fertile biologically

Proof? Studies show otherwise, I'll get them when I'm home

Because society told you so, you can't give a biological reason

you are calling 18 year old girls 'kids'. It's a disgusting mindset.
where im from most girls that go to HS are under 18 go figure
I bet if you ever have kids (I hope not) you will still be kissing your 'sweet 18 year old little girl' good-night and be telling her bedtime stories innit.
After you are done reading your story she sneaks out of her bedroom, goes to chad's house, and gets ravaged.
youre so out of touch with reality you literally think incel memes are what is reality when u have no proper social experience
Your sweet little 18 year old girl, that cute kid, RAVAGED, how to cope?!

Look in the mirror when you call other people sick.
even if they hook up with guys their age they like, no matter what they do it doesnt mean its ethical for a 30 year old loser NEET to date her lol

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
@Akhi tried correcting me like a smartass, embarrassing indeed

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MoggerGaston
even if they hook up with guys their age they like, no matter what they do it doesnt mean its ethical for a 30 year old loser NEET to date her lol
Ethical according to soyciety

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421, MoggerGaston and Akhi
You need rly good smv to get young women at 30, you're a champ if you manage that @Akhi

IMG 5947

try again
Proof? Studies show otherwise, I'll get them when I'm home
this is the norm
Because society told you so, you can't give a biological reason
no nigga you dont understand, my ethics and moral compass tells me that its wrong

biologically the best strategy for a male would be to rape lots of women, does that make it right or moral? no you retard

Most sources use it as the term for being attracted to the age group 15-19, jsut semantics
this is the norm

no nigga you dont understand, my ethics and moral compass tells me that its wrong
What if you don't tell her your real age? Still immoral?
biologically the best strategy for a male would be to rape lots of women, does that make it right or moral? no you retard
No comment
Nothing wrong with stealing etc, the genetic champion should take it all

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and MoggerGaston