Wanting a virgin isnt even High-Standard.

@Akhi

nigga, if a 18 year old girls wants to date Leonardo Dicaprio, its her choice

You want her to force, to date a 20 year old brokie, just because age and because its "moral" for you?

• +1
Reactions: lookism, SecularIslamist, murdah and 3 others
Dangg y'all world is crazy
Yep, many such cases
Yes..? It's the norm

ephebophilia is normal, liking a 30 year old as a 30 year old is provbably weirder, why would an older man be attracted to signs of infertility? Explain biologically how it would be weird, not because SOYciety told u it is
It’s not weird to be attracted to foids your own age just cuz women younger are more fertile

If I was 30 I wouldn’t even try to date a foid who’s 18 and just graduated out of HS, I’d probably smash them but never LTR them cuz of how immature and brain dead they are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and wsada
After you are done reading your story she sneaks out of her bedroom, goes to chad's house, and gets ravaged.
Your sweet little 18 year old girl, that cute kid, RAVAGED, how to cope?!

Look in the mirror when you call other people sick.
Mental masturbation fantasies

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
IMG 7246

Probably bluepilled and self reported, can't recall the methodology, but there's another one I'll find with a much lower peak of attractiveness @MoggerGaston @Akhi

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Most sources use it as the term for being attracted to the age group 15-19, jsut semantics
agreed
What if you don't tell her your real age? Still immoral?
of course? nigga its about the power, knowledge and experience gap
No comment
Nothing wrong with stealing etc, the genetic champion should take it all
well most ppl dont think like you and it doesnt even make sense evolutionary or biologically

humans as a species are so succesful because were social and live together, there are definitely hierarchies but a ‚winner takes it all‘ mindset in the past (and nowadays) wouldve quickly made you excluded from society, no matter how physically imposing you are

yes but only a virgin man should be able to get a virgin wife
Nope, you’re falling into an egalitarian trap with that mindset. Male virginity and female virginity aren’t the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Big White Cuck, MoggerGaston and 2 others
View attachment 2659540
Probably bluepilled and self reported, can't recall the methodology, but there's another one I'll find with a much lower peak of attractiveness @MoggerGaston @Akhi
again, it makes sense for men to be most attracted to girls in that age bracket, that still doesnt make it moral to go for it

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 50702
again, it makes sense for men to be most attracted to girls in that age bracket, that still doesnt make it moral to go for it
Because soyciety told you so

Different cultures also have extremely different views on this which just shows how your moral idea of this is just taught

Also just a couple of decades ago it wouldn't have been seen as immoral, and the people that tell you what moral and what isn't don't give a fuck about following it

Truth is the higher body count the worse they can bond and are more likely to compare you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Nope, you’re falling into an egalitarian trap with that mindset. Male virginity and female virginity aren’t the same.
nice mental gymnastics. being a virgin = being a virgin, doesnt matter if male or female

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
nice mental gymnastics. being a virgin = being a virgin, doesnt matter if male or female
male virgin = loser, outcast, incel, failed human being

female virgin = queen, a diamond, a angel among whores, worth 1 million $

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Pikabro, SecularIslamist and 4 others
Who gives a shit about virginity you dumb fuck we have a fertility crisis there is no time to think about such thinks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Big White Cuck, murdah and 2 others
Who gives a shit about virginity you dumb fuck we have a fertility crisis there is no time to think about such thinks.
My children would be ethnics

I cant save Germany, I would be more reason to its downfall.

• +1
Because soyciety told you so
no, again its because my internal moral compass tells me so
Different cultures also have extremely different views on this which just shows how your moral idea of this is just taught
other cultures also shit on the streets, fuck goats and worship cows, they think rape and abuse is okay, does that make it right?

we in the west have superior systems in almost every way, one of them is morals and ethics,

just because some jungle gook thinks its normal to rape doesnt mean it is
Truth is the higher body count the worse they can bond and are more likely to compare you
yea but were not arguing over this

blame society for the first one and simps for the second one

Strawman argument. Make virgins and female virgins aren’t viewed the same.

Which is shaped by the feminist society you live in.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 50702
this is where you're wrong, when you were a child you would've thought nothing of it. Society TAUGHT you it's wrong, you weren't born with those morals

Link any study that people "genetically" think an age gap is wrong

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and robtical
My children would be ethnics

I cant save Germany, I would be more reason to its downfall.
Yeah I was speaking to the fellow white man

• JFL
Reactions: NewOneXY
Strawman argument. Make virgins and female virgins aren’t viewed the same.
what does that have to do with the fact that only a male virgin should be allowed access to a female virgin? if you think some popular chadlite with 50 body count should be allowed a virgin wife then you're a literal cuckold

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
seek help incel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Big White Cuck and NewOneXY
Virgin girls past 9 yo don’t exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Kamui

other cultures also shit on the streets, fuck goats and worship cows, they think rape and abuse is okay, does that make it right?

we in the west have superior systems in almost every way, one of them is morals and ethics,

just because some jungle gook thinks its normal to rape doesnt mean it is

yea but were not arguing over this
@cantbreed this nigga suddenly forgot that for the past thousands of years, throughout all successful civilizations in the West and anywhere in the world, it was normal to marry/breed teenage girls.

Suddenly the roman empire is shit. Suddenly the persian empire is shit. Suddenly the conquests of Alexander the Great are garbage. Genghis Khan was a loser. And so on.
What is this 'superior system' he is talking about if all these great empires were inferior according to him.

Fun thing to realize by the way: Women go into puberty 3-5 years earlier than they did hundreds of years ago.
So when you read about a 13 year old girl being married off in the middle ages, the equivalent of that is a 10 year old girl today and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Aladin and Deleted member 50702
People act like "muh-huh, wanting a Virgin is soooo Hiiigghhh Standard, its soo high"

Like no motherfucker.

I could want her kissless, handholdless, never touched by a man before. Never talked with a man before. Never loved a man before. Never had a crush on a man before. Never dated a man before, and so on.

Only wanting her to be virgin, is actually low standard.

Its like the minimum treshold to be a wife.

Its the absolute minimum.
How the fuck does this have 73 replies in 1 minute

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and JoshuaG
this is where you're wrong, when you were a child you would've thought nothing of it. Society TAUGHT you it's wrong, you weren't born with those morals
even if that is the case our moral system is superior in any way compared to any other, again just because some dalit thinks its moral to defecate on the streets doesnt mean it is
Link any study that people "genetically" think an age gap is wrong
there are no ‚genetic‘ thoughts nigga 99% of what you think and know is environmental and learned

you also cant link a study that proves people ‚genetically‘ think that its right, this argument is just utter nonsense how would the methodology even work here

even if that is the case our moral system is superior in any way compared to any other, again just because some dalit thinks its moral to defecate on the streets doesnt mean it is
According to you, sure
Only until recently was it seen as weird, acting as if the 70s was some crazy time
there are no ‚genetic‘ thoughts nigga 99% of what you think and know is environmental and learned

you also cant link a study that proves people ‚genetically‘ think that its right, this argument is just utter nonsense how would the methodology even work here
True

Just need of biological needs

(You are for example always more attracted to more fertile women)

Last edited:
  • +1
@cantbreed this nigga suddenly forgot that for the past thousands of years, throughout all successful civilizations in the West and anywhere in the world, it was normal to marry/breed teenage girls.
what a dogshit argument you cant seriously claim ure 130 IQ jfl

in all those ‚succesful‘ civilizations (success can be measured im different ways btw) slavery was also allowed, murder was allowed, rape was okay, sick people were excluded from society, fantasy figured were worshipped to the point of thousands of ppl dying

just because they were succesful in conquering does it make everything else right? was the holocaust moral just because the nazis were successful conquerors? inb4 holocaust is fake 🤣
Suddenly the roman empire is shit. Suddenly the persian empire is shit. Suddenly the conquests of Alexander the Great are garbage. Genghis Khan was a loser. And so on.
yes? again, just because they were successful conquerors doesnt make every single thing they did right or moral

what even is this argument lmao
What is this 'superior system' he is talking about if all these great empires were inferior according to him.
they were definitely inferior morally and in regards to human rights

insane how you can even argue against that
Fun thing to realize by the way: Women go into puberty 3-5 years earlier than they did hundreds of years ago.
even if theyre fertile its still immoral to go for them
So when you read about a 13 year old girl being married off in the middle ages, the equivalent of that is a 10 year old girl today and vice versa.
again, just because people did so in the past doesnt make it right

christians were killed and crucified in the past, does that make it moral to do it nowadays? hopefully you can see how retarded this argument is

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
what does that have to do with the fact that only a male virgin should be allowed access to a female virgin? if you think some popular chadlite with 50 body count should be allowed a virgin wife then you're a literal cuckold
That’s not how the world works. It’s a competition for getting the best spouse.

According to you, sure
Only until recently was it seen as weird, acting as if the 70s was some crazy time
but the point is that we now have superior views compared to the past, at some point in history slavery wasnt considered immoral, yet now it rightfully is

you see my point? you can argue every single point with history

‚gassing jews is okay because at some point in history it wasnt considered immoral‘ jfl
True

Just need of biological needs

(You are for example always more attracted to more fertile women)

what a dogshit argument you cant seriously claim ure 130 IQ jfl

in all those ‚succesful‘ civilizations (success can be measured im different ways btw) slavery was also allowed, murder was allowed, rape was okay, sick people were excluded from society, fantasy figured were worshipped to the point of thousands of ppl dying

just because they were succesful in conquering does it make everything else right? was the holocaust moral just because the nazis were successful conquerors? inb4 holocaust is fake 🤣

yes? again, just because they were successful conquerors doesnt make every single thing they did right or moral

what even is this argument lmao

they were definitely inferior morally and in regards to human rights

insane how you can even argue against that

even if theyre fertile its still immoral to go for them

again, just because people did so in the past doesnt make it right

christians were killed and crucified in the past, does that make it moral to do it nowadays? hopefully you can see how retarded this argument is
Holocaust was justified Jews are pests.

• JFL
That’s not how the world works. It’s a competition for getting the best spouse.
yeah and "the best spouse" is subjective, to an incel it is a virgin, to some dumb popular normie its a bimbo slut

yeah and "the best spouse" is subjective, to an incel it is a virgin, to some dumb popular normie its a bimbo slut
nah, the best spouse is the one with the best genes

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
but the point is that we now have superior views compared to the past, at some point in history slavery wasnt considered immoral, yet now it rightfully is

you see my point? you can argue every single point with history
Morals aren't objective anyway, and out of self interest it'd just be stupid to go for an older woman which is my main concern

Morals aren't objective anyway, and out of self interest it'd just be stupid to go for an older woman which is my main concern

Yes I can see your point, and I don't think the idea of morals have objectivity
why not go for a women your own age? lol

youre gonna be able to relate to her the best anyway

foids can just fraud that shit

• +1

A Woman my age would be 31 and has seens 30 cocks

• JFL
A Woman my age would be 31 and has seens 30 cocks
well go for a conservative woman then

if u want a traditional low bodycount feminine woman you have to be a prototypical masculine man too, which you arent

Because Im not as sexually attracted to them

Also about morals u can just argue all day about x thing being y amount of immoral

Also I'm just 18 and prefer 15 yos

A lot of 18 yos have wrinkles and signs of aging already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Akhi
Because Im not as sexually attracted to them

Also about morals u can just argue all day about x thing being y amount of immoral
i mean yea but its not only about morals but also about law
Also I'm just 18 and prefer 15 yos

A lot of 18 yos have wrinkles and signs of aging already
jfl fucking where? im 24 and most attracted to women in their 20‘s and none of them look old theyre all in their prime

IMG 5074
This girl is just 19 btw
i mean yea but its not only about morals but also about law
Which is just someone's subjective opinion about morals
AOC is 15 here so I guess I'm not doing something morally wrong!
jfl fucking where? im 24 and most attracted to women in their 20‘s and none of them look old theyre all in their prime
Nordic country

These retarded whores tan and drink too much

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, robtical and SecularIslamist
Doesn’t change my point, it’s a competition.

• +1
Doesn’t change my point, it’s a competition.
well yes but if its about virgins then to get a virgin you're looking at those who are 14 or under and the only way to get that is to be a 11-14yo boy so people cant even compete. we cant just enter competition with underage boys its illegal

well thats not the norm at all
Which is just someone's subjective opinion about morals
very wrong
AOC is 15 here so I guess I'm not doing something morally wrong!
same here yet i still wouldnt go for them even if it would be easier

im not really attracted to 15 year olds theyre not developed enough (most of them anyways)
Nordic country

These retarded whores tan and drink too much
well well

thats your opinion
Yes, same with what's moral or not, my vs your opinion
laws arent based on morals lol, at least most of them
Laws are based on ideas a group of people that usually hold authority see as MORALLY wrong or right?

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Good luck finding the virgin mary past 18

• JFL
well yes but if its about virgins then to get a virgin you're looking at those who are 14 or under and the only way to get that is to be a 11-14yo boy so people cant even compete. we cant just enter competition with underage boys its illegal
Virgins do exist at 16+ they are just small in number.