Wanting a virgin isnt even High-Standard.

Yes, same with what's moral or not, my vs your opinion
in principle maybe but you cant just ignore that the vast majority of ppl agree with me meanwhile only a handful schizos agree with you
Laws are based on ideas a group of people that usually hold authority see as MORALLY wrong or right?
that only applies to a small subgroup of laws

and as a law bachelor it isnt how lawmaking works in general, ppl dont say ‚muh this is immoral imo so i will make it illegal‘ theres much more thoughts and work that go into it

Good luck finding the virgin mary past 18
just because the market is fucked, doesnt mean I am gonna settle for a used up roastie

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, st.hamudi but 6‘5, robtical and 3 others
you because the market is fucked, doesnt mean I am gonna settle for a used up roastie
I agree, it’ll be hard finding a virgin. Where do you live, OP? Could probably geomax to a more traditional place like Switzerland or Finland. The west is littered with young promiscuous women

• +1
Reactions: NewOneXY
in principle maybe but you cant just ignore that the vast majority of ppl agree with me meanwhile only a handful schizos agree with you
The majority used to see racism as okay too, is the current thing always the best or what? I can say making people wageslave is immoral
that only applies to a small subgroup of laws

and as a law bachelor it isnt how lawmaking works in general, ppl dont say ‚muh this is immoral imo so i will make it illegal‘ theres much more thoughts and work that go into it
Obviously there is a longer process or whatever, but at the end of the day it is just morals, it is not objective

People act like "muh-huh, wanting a Virgin is soooo Hiiigghhh Standard, its soo high"

Like no motherfucker.

I could want her kissless, handholdless, never touched by a man before. Never talked with a man before. Never loved a man before. Never had a crush on a man before. Never dated a man before, and so on.

Only wanting her to be virgin, is actually low standard.

Its like the minimum treshold to be a wife.

Its the absolute minimum.
Chad only

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
The majority used to see racism as okay too, is the current thing always the best or what?
maybe we will have better morals in the future, right now its the best we got

in the past ppl thought its okay to breed with 12 year old girls, nowadays no one does (apart from a few schizos here and there)

you got it backwards, youre the one who thinks morality from centuries ago are okay while disregarding the morals we have today
I can say making people wageslave is immoral
it isnt immoral, exploiting labor is immoral but we got plenty of institutions in the west that prohibit that
Obviously there is a longer process or whatever, but at the end of the day it is just morals, it is not objective
no thats very ignorant and disregarding how complicated the matter is

again, theres only a small subsection in private law thats based on morals, like for example murder is a felony

the vast majority of law is how the state functions, making business fair and righteous etc.

please dont talk about topics you have no clue about its just cringe

maybe we will have better morals in the future, right now its the best we got

in the past ppl thought its okay to breed with 12 year old girls, nowadays no one does (apart from a few schizos here and there)

you got it backwards, youre the one who thinks morality from centuries ago are okay while disregarding the morals we have today

it isnt immoral, exploiting labor is immoral but we got plenty of institutions in the west that prohibit that
It is immoral, spikes ur cortisol, makes you not be able to spend time with friends and family and doing what truly makes you happy

Studies show happiness peaks at 12 and 70 (no worry about wageslaving)
no thats very ignorant and disregarding how complicated the matter is

again, theres only a small subsection in private law thats based on morals, like for example murder is a felony

the vast majority of law is how the state functions, making business fair and righteous etc.

please dont talk about topics you have no clue about its just cringe
Yes idk shit about this topic ur right, but I still think there's nothing wrong with going for younger women, your argument is that you could manipulate them or something? I don't agree, especially if you're lying about ur age

I can't see how my knowledge gap or some shit could manipulate a younger woman

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It is immoral, spikes ur cortisol, makes you not be able to spend time with friends and family and doing what truly makes you happy
that might all be true but youre getting something in return: monetary resources

even if its slightly immoral which i dont even agree with, its necessary for the world to work as we know it
Studies show happiness peaks at 12 and 70 (no worry about wageslaving)
well yea, but life isnt only good things, life is suffering too, this all comes from entitlement
Yes idk shit about this topic ur right, but I still think there's nothing wrong with going for younger women, your argument is that you could manipulate them or something? I don't agree, especially if you're lying about ur age

I can't see how my knowledge gap or some shit could manipulate a younger woman
youll realise when youre older

young girls are naive as fuck and dont know about common male dating strategies and manipulation techniques, you can make them believe anything

its extremely easy to woo a young girls as someone older, they like the attention of someone older and the power dynamic therefore is just wrong

that might all be true but youre getting something in return: monetary resources
i think the fact that you need this to survive is immoral
even if its slightly immoral which i dont even agree with, its necessary for the world to work as we know it

well yea, but life isnt only good things, life is suffering too, this all comes from entitlement
why should life be suffering?
youll realise when youre older

young girls are naive as fuck and dont know about common male dating strategies and manipulation techniques, you can make them believe anything

its extremely easy to woo a young girls as someone older, they like the attention of someone older and the power dynamic therefore is just wrong
youre acting as if its not mainly about looks

• +1
manipulate a jb stacylite to sleep wtih you and ill believe it @Akhi

and anyway why would I want a smarter girl more experienced etc? makes no sense, I only act on self interest personally

no smart human purposefully makes things harder for themself, retarded brainwashing

• +1
i think the fact that you need this to survive is immoral
but it was like that and will always be like this

again, this is coming from a place of insane entitlement, you live in the west and moreso in the best part of the west and have been enjoying wealth all your life but the world doesnt work like this

lets take away capitalism and what it provides for you, what do you have if youre lazy all day? nothing

if there were no wageslaves and no economy you wouldnt be able to survive off of state welfare or your parents, hence you always need to sorta ‚wageslave‘ to survive, it has always been this way
why should life be suffering?
because the world as we know it doesnt work without it, life isnt only nice things

youre very entitled because youre still in school and already complaining
youre acting as if its not mainly about looks
this is after you pass the threshhold for her obviously, but you have a lot of leverage with how you act or your age maturity etc

looks are the fundament everything else comes after

but it was like that and will always be like this

again, this is coming from a place of insane entitlement, you live in the west and moreso in the best part of the west and have been enjoying wealth all your life but the world doesnt work like this

lets take away capitalism and what it provides for you, what do you have if youre lazy all day? nothing

if there were no wageslaves and no economy you wouldnt be able to survive off of state welfare or your parents, hence you always need to sorta ‚wageslave‘ to survive, it has always been this way

because the world as we know it doesnt work without it, life isnt only nice things

youre very entitled because youre still in school and already complaining
im not complaining, im fine with it, im just saying it to show how anything can be seen as "immoral"
this is after you pass the threshhold for her obviously, but you have a lot of leverage with how you act or your age maturity etc

looks are the fundament everything else comes after
sounds like a win

u jbpilled me harder

• +1
manipulate a jb stacylite to sleep wtih you and ill believe it @Akhi
nigga the world isnt black and white

im saying older guys will have an easy time wooing a substantially younger girl, this applies to all girls not only stacylites
and anyway why would I want a smarter girl more experienced etc? makes no sense, I only act on self interest personally
youre just saying this cuz you have no experience

dating a girl that you cant relate to, thats way more stupid than you is insufferable

try it youll see what i mean
no smart human purposefully makes things harder for themself, retarded brainwashing
they do if its immoral and they were raised properly on top

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 50702
nigga the world isnt black and white

im saying older guys will have an easy time wooing a substantially younger girl, this applies to all girls not only stacylites

youre just saying this cuz you have no experience

dating a girl that you cant relate to, thats way more stupid than you is insufferable
i just cant see myself relating to a woman generally honestly, i hvae no idea what ill talk about with a woman etc
they do if its immoral and they were raised properly on top
wanting things hard for urself is ultimate slave mindset, just dont see why someone would want that? thats literally what society teaches you so you can stay a good little slave

• +1
Reactions: robtical and MoggerGaston
just be a shitty human being theory
according to you, i will always pick the path with the least stress involved etc

according to you, i will always pick the path with the least stress involved etc
regardless of the potential suffering of other people?

that just makes you an unhinged sociopath and a dogshit human being

regardless of the potential suffering of other people?

that just makes you an unhinged sociopath and a dogshit human being
and i cant change it, its just genetic / environmental

i just cant see myself relating to a woman generally honestly, i hvae no idea what ill talk about with a woman etc
there are very cool women out there who you‘d relate more to than most men
wanting things hard for urself is ultimate slave mindset, just dont see why someone would want that? thats literally what society teaches you so you can stay a good little slave
its not about actively wanting to do the harder way lol, its about being a decent human beings with morals

i also do everything in the easiest way possible, as long as it aligns with my morals

I am virgin MTB+ only too

But a kafir like you wont ever get one. Come back to Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Pikabro
you can lol this is yottacope
well i cba going through the effort to try change my entire personality, theres no reward to it either

I got that rn. It‘s fair play tho bc we‘re both kissless virgins

well i cba going through the effort to try change my entire personality, theres no reward to it either
changing your whole personality =/= stop doing immoral shit

thats just a cope because you actually dont care, you cant blame everything on evolutionary biology lol

what puts humans apart from most animals is sentience and the fact that were able to reflect on our thoughts and actions

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
changing your whole personality =/= stop doing immoral shit
dont care as long as it benefits me / i feel like doing it

why should i stop? many of my friends do very immoral stuff and are doing very good in life

dont care as long as it benefits me / i feel like doing it

why should i stop? many of my friends do very immoral stuff and are doing very good in life
well that just makes you a shitty human being lol

im not even talking about minor immoral things like insulting someone but pedophilia is obviously something very different in magnitude

well that just makes you a shitty human being lol

im not even talking about minor immoral things like insulting someone but pedophilia is obviously something very different in magnitude
its not pedophilia and it is legal

and i dont care

lifes all about being high psl and tall high ffmi champion

and i dont care
yea seems like youre a
i dont mean you liking 15 year olds as 18

im talking about 30 year old grown men who want to date minors, thats definitely pedophilia jfl
a 30 year old wanting to date minor virgins isnt pedophilia?
and i dont care
seems like youre a sociopath
grow up jfl

yea seems like youre a

im talking about 30 year old grown men who want to date minors, thats definitely pedophilia jfl
ye bro 30 year old man and 17 yo woman is so wrong
seems like youre a sociopath
ok maybe i am, it is what it is
grow up jfl
well it is my goal since idk what i wanna do atm

murder is not a felony if a cop or a soldier does it
apparently murder is moral and ethical as long as it's done with a hellfire missile launched from a drone in Iraq so that oil can be stolen.

morality is always subjective.
All you are saying in this topic that your morality is 'right' because you have the morality of 'the majority'.

You believe in popular moralism; As long as a majority thinks something is moral, then it is moral.

If most people of your country think its moral to burn niggers, then you will agree with them.
If most people want to gas jews, then you will agree with them that it is moral and ethical.

You are not a free-thinker, you are not a free-spirit.
You don't have your own morality, you just follow the masses.
I can't respect that.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, stevielake, Aladin and 1 other person
I can't respect that.

• JFL

you speak pure facts in this topic. but you're never gonna convince this guy anyways.

But it's good to realize that his opinion is that of the majority in soyciety and that talking pure facts like this in public is going to get you cancelled.

it's a fucked up world.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 50702
murder is not a felony if a cop or a soldier does it
apparently murder is moral and ethical as long as it's done with a hellfire missile launched from a drone in Iraq so that oil can be stolen.
no argument here but thats a completely different topic

btw no one will disagree that war is immoral
morality is always subjective.
All you are saying in this topic that your morality is 'right' because you have the morality of 'the majority'.
not really, youre simplifying all my arguments just to make yourself seem right

your argument was that in the past in ‚successful empires‘ pedophilia wasnt regarded as immoral but so was slavery and other highly immoral shit

just because ppl thought its right doesnt mean it was

you got it backwards dude

my morals are based on human decency and logic, big age gaps are detrimental to society and pair bonding, its not gonna be hard to prove that

youre a extremely egoistical human that only thinks for himself, disregarding the effects he has on other people
You believe in popular moralism; As long as a majority thinks something is moral, then it is moral.
again your simplifying my argument to make yours seem right

i literally said this isnt true as historically people thought that highly immoral stuff is moral

If most people of your country think its moral to burn niggers, then you will agree with them.
If most people want to gas jews, then you will agree with them that it is moral and ethical.
no, dont project on me I base it on my own sense of morality and logic
I can't respect that.
way to project

people like you are the actual sheep, you believe everything some stupid conspiracy theorist tells you without thinking on your own

the irony is that people like you sre actually the ones who are sheep and not able to think for themselves

if i come to a conclusion based on my own logic doesnt mean im a sheep just because the majority of society agrees

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and MoggerGaston

your argument was that in the past in ‚successful empires‘ pedophilia wasnt regarded as immoral but so was slavery and other highly immoral shit

my morals are based on human decency and logic, big age gaps are detrimental to society and pair bonding, its not gonna be hard to prove that

youre a extremely egoistical human that only thinks for himself, disregarding the effects he has on other people

i literally said this isnt true as historically people thought that highly immoral stuff is moral

way to project

people like you are the actual sheep, you believe everything some stupid conspiracy theorist tells you without thinking on your own

the irony is that people like you sre actually the ones who are sheep and not able to think for themselves

if i come to a conclusion based on my own logic doesnt mean im a sheep just because the majority of society agrees
We are not going to come to an agreement. That's fine.

Have a nice day

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Akhi
Never had her butthole cussed into by a homeless mogger.

way to project

I think war is moral and justified.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Akhi
If you’re past the age of 20 your chances of finding a virgin plummet drastically, foids already have tons of guys to choose from in HS, and if she’s in college/uni that amount multiplies by x10, ESPECIALLY if it’s a big party uni, you really think she won’t have at least a couple hook ups with any of the frat boys or D1 athletes on campus? Get real bruh :lul:
Does not mean you start accepting non-virgin n try to LTR/marry them. If you cannot find, go MGTOW and just pump/dump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and MoggerGaston
youre a 30 year old drug addict whos preying on minor high school girls

take a good look at yourself
go back to reddit

Does not mean you start accepting non-virgin n try to LTR/marry them. If you cannot find, go MGTOW and just pump/dump
Excited Lets Go GIF

People act like "muh-huh, wanting a Virgin is soooo Hiiigghhh Standard, its soo high"

Like no motherfucker.

I could want her kissless, handholdless, never touched by a man before. Never talked with a man before. Never loved a man before. Never had a crush on a man before. Never dated a man before, and so on.

Only wanting her to be virgin, is actually low standard.

Its like the minimum treshold to be a wife.

Its the absolute minimum.
"muh virgin stacy"

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Dude just develop a soft cuck fetish if you can’t handle your wife having experienced potentially better men. Many guys do this for their mental wellbeing.

Trying to find a unicorn foid once you’re ready to settle down is gonna be difficult

You’re presented with 2 options
1. Settle down with a virgin foid in your late teens early 20s who may or may not cheat on you as time goes on, as if she does then you’d have to make up for lost time
2. Keep looksmaxxing and exercising your ability to obtain women and building experience so you can mentally fortify yourself when you do get into an LTR

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Trying to find a unicorn foid once you’re ready to settle down is gonna be difficult

You’re presented with 2 options
1. Settle down with a virgin foid in your late teens early 20s who may or may not cheat on you as time goes on, as if she does then you’d have to make up for lost time
2. Keep looksmaxxing and exercising your ability to obtain women and building experience so you can mentally fortify yourself when you do get into an LTR
"Ready to settle down"

More like just live your life and if you come across unicorn and want to go for it, go for it. Otherwise fuck the game and try to destroy everything by pumping n dumping. It is not your fault that hoeflation has occured.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Kamui and standardcel
It’s high standard cuz you’ll never be able to find it

ESPECIALLY when you factor in the variables of having a foid that’s never even had a kiss or any sort of romantic interaction with another man

• +1

So if you re 18 a 15 year old is not pedophilia according to you (meaning she s not prepubescent).

But if you re 30 a 15 year old becomes pedophilia according to you (meaning she s prepubescent).

So there has to be a dimension switch or smth like that for your theory to work. So around what age does one go to another dimension where the average pubertal age changes ? 20 ? 30 ?

Last edited: