We need to start building an archive on the best posts here

If ur a low T insecure fag perhaps it would matter. Most normal people would just brush it off tho, and nobody would give a shit.

And now that looksmaxxing basically is mainstream, it really isn't a big deal.

Only thing that could backfire is if people find your racist posts and get you blackballed from whatever industry. But seeing as nobody here is high profile, it won't happen.
Fair points i guess im being a bit paranoid im security i know how easy it is find people

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51781
@NorwoodAscender I can legit find u in like 10 secs with ur PFP

IP addresses are worthless

They’re just approximate estimations of your location

The people you need to be weary of are your ISP providers

They literally have a list of every single website you’ve ever visited

The worst .org could do is sell a list of users data, which only contains their email address and IP address

Those two data points are worthless since anyone with an IQ higher than a room temperature wouldn’t actually use an email that can be used to identify them

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nothing is gonna change in your life if you get doxxed on .org.

Only if you're a politically correct high profile person it would matter.
I would be sent to the ward type shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Deleted member 51781 and randomop
Fair points i guess im being a bit paranoid im security i know how easy it is find people
I agree, it is incredibly easy to be found on internet. But it really has 0 real consequences.

@NorwoodAscender I can legit find u in like 10 secs with ur PFP
Yh because he uses that frauded pic everywhere because he’s a narcy faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 51781
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

The worst .org could do is sell a list of users data, which only contains their email address and IP address

Those two data points are worthless since anyone with an IQ higher than a room temperature wouldn’t actually use an email that can be used to identify them
Inncorrect brother i work in Security IP address can pinpoint ur exact address and mac address

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and TechnoBoss

I propose that this is the first post we archive. What do we all think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Samsepioler, Clavicular and 1 other person

Lol my email is not tied to me but most people prob got full name for email address

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51781
Inncorrect brother i work in Security IP address can pinpoint ur exact address and mac address
Depends on provider. Most of the time that isn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No you can’t, I change houses daily. Attic to attic.

i agree tho op some threads most definitely need to be archived

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Clavicular

lol super easy @ylrven

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 51781, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Yh because he uses that frauded pic everywhere because he’s a narcy faggot
mirin? i use it on here and tiktok jfl. “everywhere”

mirin? i use it on here and tiktok jfl. “everywhere”
Why would I be mirin? I could strangle and rape you and there’s nothing you could do about it. Muhhh mirin.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 51781
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and moggathon
@ylrven Pretty much when u create a Linkedin or get a job ur fucked. Anyone who wants to be dick can legit find u and then send to ur job

You say nigga and nigger online

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Bullshit

The same IP address can be shared by 10,000 people in an office for example

Good luck finding out the employee posting on .org based on their IP

Even websites can’t access your device ID. Only your browser info & IP can be accessed

Why would I be mirin? I could strangle and rape you and there’s nothing you could do about it. Muhhh mirin.
shiver me timbers u 16 year old manlet cuck

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Bullshit

The same IP address can be shared by 10,000 people in an office for example

Good luck finding out the employee posting on .org based on their IP

Even websites can’t access your device ID. Only your browser info & IP can be accessed
Bro takes simple go search to say im right i work security why would i lie?

Im tryna be a hacker

true tbh.

why would this site get shut down tho?
Someone goes ER and he's linked to here, or the crackdown on "online misogyny" continues to intensify. It's hard to believe now looking at current reddit, but there were actual fascism and alt-right subs until about 2016-2017, that's how quickly they censored and sanitized it into what we know today. Same with facebook and youtube, they were completely scrubbed and transformed during Trump's presidency. Targeting forums like this one seems very feasible for the establishment if they've already done that, they could decide to do it at any given moment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, cyprian_tomaszewski, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Where do you plan to archive? I don't think archiving works. There used to be 4chan gif site. Now all cracked down and private archives also destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Bro takes simple go search to say im right i work security why would i lie?

Im tryna be a hacker

An idiot is what you are, not a hacker

An IP address provides data on location

A device ID provides data on the browser and OS of the user

Those two pieces of info are the only things that a website can use to locate the user (in most cases)

They can never get your MAC ID since that would literally cause an uproar of security concerns

The only way you can find out a users info that visits your website is based on social media related cookies and pixels since it can be used to track back to their LinkedIn/FB account if that’s the data source they came from

Other than that, every .org user that has never posted their face or used an email that identifies them is safe

An idiot is what you are, not a hacker

An IP address provides data on location

A device ID provides data on the browser and OS of the user

Those two pieces of info are the only things that a website can use to locate the user (in most cases)

They can never get your MAC ID since that would really cause an uproar of security concerns

The only way you can find out a users info that visits your website is based on social media related cookies and pixels since it can be used to track back to your LinkedIn/FB account if that’s the data a source you came from

Other than that, every .org user that has never posted their face or used an email that identifies them is safe
I won't argue with you but studying Security for like 5+ years i found people super easily it takes legit like 10 mins but okay bro you are right

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and TechnoBoss
I won't argue with you but studying Security for like 5+ years i found people super easily it takes legit like 10 mins but okay bro you are right
I’m sure you know more about security than the average user, I’m just trying to prevent misinformation from spreading

What you said about being able to locate someone’s mac ID based on IP address is incorrect

Just wanted to point that out to you

Where do you plan to archive? I don't think archiving works. There used to be 4chan gif site. Now all cracked down and private archives also destroyed.
The good threads