We need to start building an archive on the best posts here

Yeah this site is gonna get nuked in a few years tbh it's gonna be known as a incel underground haven or extremist group.

It will probably be like a data link with IP address and Mac Address since this site isn't super secure. It was DDOS on the site like a couple days ago for couple hours idk if anyone noticed. Reddit had a data breach a years back and ruined people lives so be super careful boys.

You're IP address and MAC address is logged and can pretty much trace you exactly where you live.

Terms:
DDOS: A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt the normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic.

Source:
Background in Security
You are the most cringe user I have ever come across.

It’s not unusual for the site to go down for a few hours but you joined in February so you wouldn’t know, you don’t deserve any archived threads your only here from the trend 🤓👆it was a ddos attack, then lost the defitnion jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Clavicular
Why are u even here if ur 6”4 just go fuck bitches bro its easy for u
because I like it here, secondly I only like alien Stacie’s type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Clavicular
Why are u even here if ur 6”4 just go fuck bitches bro its easy for u
jfl if u believe anything that autist says

The good threads
Not what? i mean where? Why you think elite won't crackdown the site you save on? Best option is to download and save it offline

@ylrven @NorwoodAscender

Offtopic but my friend married a 22 yr old with a kid whos a HTB he makes 200k+ beta bux once again he's legit a HTN.

Chadlite if he looksmax heavy and gets lean

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
@ylrven @NorwoodAscender

Offtopic but my friend married a 22 yr old with a kid whos a HTB he makes 200k+ beta bux once again he's legit a HTN.

Chadlite if he looksmax heavy and gets lean
how olds ur friend

So right dude
Send me a flick i won't dox just curious what u look like @NorwoodAscender bunch other sent me flicks didn't dox

• +1
Just put the info on incel wiki

Send me a flick i won't dox just curious what u look like @NorwoodAscender bunch other sent me flicks didn't dox
Jfl of you think I would trust a spineless nigger like yourself. You was running to me like a cuck a week ago asking for my reasoning as to why ylvren is frauding etc then agreed with me even after me racially abusing you but are now glazing them. Mirin. Bro mirin.

• +1
I won't argue with you but studying Security for like 5+ years i found people super easily it takes legit like 10 mins but okay bro you are right
can you do that with anyone?

Nah we need to backup the looksmaxxing guides that ate good
Use archive.is or wayback machine. Archive.is probably better tho

• +1
Jfl of you think I would trust a spineless nigger like yourself. You was running to me like a cuck a week ago asking for my reasoning as to why ylvren is frauding etc then agreed with me even after me racially abusing you but are now glazing them. Mirin. Bro mirin.
Keep crying loser im nice to everyone u ugly rat imagine being 6'4 and being subhuman

• +1
Keep crying loser im nice to everyone u ugly rat imagine being 6'4 and being subhuman
Keep coping boyo. You just lack a spine.

• +1
Keep coping boyo. You just lack a spine.
Lol you can ask everyone IRL or Discord. You would cry and rope with stuff i been thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and moggathon
Lol you can ask everyone IRL or Discord. You would cry and rope with stuff i been thought
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Alright bro

• +1
  • JFL
It got nuked and all the data is gone
the threads were deleted by a super mod and after that it didn't really recover. it wasn't the authorities that closed it or anything.

but these retards are monitoring us now https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10610-023-09559-5 . incels are more of a threat to themselves than to society if anything and even then they are more likely to just cope but that doesn't stop these autists from labeling incels as terrorists, so it's likely that something will happen to this website

the threads were deleted by a super mod and after that it didn't really recover. it wasn't the authorities that closed it or anything.

but these retards are monitoring us now https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10610-023-09559-5 . incels are more of a threat to themselves than to society if anything and even then they are more likely to just cope but that doesn't stop these autists from labeling incels as terrorists, so it's likely that something will happen to this website
lol yeah i saw that paper

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
everything on this website that has any use has probably already been saved a million times and is being sold in looksmaxxing guides for people on tiktok

as if this information hasnt been widespread already

also just copy what women do or try to find a male equivalent

We need to have a backup plan for when doomsday comes

Most forums get shut down after about 6-7 years historically
Aren’t you 15 or sth, some guy just exposed you last week. Historically jfl