We need to start building an archive on the best posts here

Aren’t you 15 or sth, some guy just exposed you last week. Historically jfl
Who exposed me? I posted a thread of something when i was 15 jfl

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I dont really care tbh. Im not Some celebrity , i dont matter. Couldnt care less about getting doxxed btw. Cuz who you gon doxx me to my imaginary friends jfl

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Deleted member 62070 and Clavicular
lol yeah i saw that paper

the twitter of the woman who wrote it is cagefuel, she is genuinly more autistic than 99% of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and efidescontinuado
Nothing is worthy in this site, all of it is crap advice

why did half of this thread turn into a dox threatening / awareness thread lol

this isn’t an incel site after looksmaxxing went mainstream. u can easily just lie and say u were trying to look better

finally someone with a brain bro, its so easy to deny

you will almost always have plausible deniability with 99% of claims made against you on the internet

and even more so now that its mainstream and literally flooded by 13 year olds, no one can prove your intentions on why you actually joined or ur intentions behind ur posts or remarks

and like you mentioned later as well its very easy to claim that someone would LARP as you to try to negatively impact ur reputation by going on an "incel" site as you

although i never considered this site an "incel" site, if i did i would have never joined

people have gone through more effort and done worse in the past on the internet to try to imitate people and doctor accounts as them to ruin their reputation so its not hard to disprove any claims made against u in the future at all

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Fair points i guess im being a bit paranoid im security i know how easy it is find people
I honestly don’t care. The truth is I am insecure about my looks and I’m trying to improve it there’s nothing problematic about that. I’ve never done anything bad on this site and I never will

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Yeah this site is gonna get nuked in a few years tbh it's gonna be known as a incel underground haven or extremist group.

It will probably be like a data link with IP address and Mac Address since this site isn't super secure. It was DDOS on the site like a couple days ago for couple hours idk if anyone noticed. Reddit had a data breach a years back and ruined people lives so be super careful boys.

You're IP address and MAC address is logged and can pretty much trace you exactly where you live.

Terms:
DDOS: A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt the normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic.

Source:
Background in Security
mf got an Eliot pfp and a genius all of a sudden

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Most forums get shut down after about 6-7 years historically and its only a matter of time before this site gets nuked

Which is why we need to start archiving worthwhile information for when the next lookism forum pops up
Nothing worthy of this forum , chewing , mewing , beltpull and maybe some classic surgeries but thats it rest is just schizo dalit ramblings