Weird fat distribution in a male

TeraCope54

TeraCope54

Sphinx
I have estimated myself to be at 12% bf and while I look shredded everywhere on my body, my ass collects fat abnormaly. I almost have an ass of an obese woman. What is the cause of such fat distribution in men and how do I get rid of it? I know that losing fat in a certain spot is not possible, but I'm losing hope in ever looking good like this. I guess the only way is to drop below 10% bf, but I'd have to starve and I'd lose the little muscle I have. Idk if it's important, but I'm also a framelet with a flaring femoral neck, giving me overall a very feminine figure. Too much ropefuel for me.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadelite, Insecure03 and 12 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, eyearea and Deleted member 7776
Women find fat ass in men attractive
Unfortunately so do gays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 2658, YoungChadcel and 4 others
I have estimated myself to be at 12% bf and while I look shredded everywhere on my body, my ass collects fat abnormaly. I almost have an ass of an obese woman. What is the cause of such fat distribution in men and how do I get rid of it? I know that losing fat in a certain spot is not possible, but I'm losing hope in ever looking good like this. I guess the only way is to drop below 10% bf, but I'd have to starve and I'd lose the little muscle I have. Idk if it's important, but I'm also a framelet with a flaring femoral neck, giving me overall a very feminine figure. Too much ropefuel for me.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
You're genetically predisposed to feminine fat distribution. Probably low prenatal androgen exposure. Also check your current hormone levels. I ave the same issue, flared out femoral necks, massive legs (at least calves are big without trying lol). I tried to auschwitzmaxx through fasting/keto and so on, but all I got from that was dried out upper body and still stubborn fat left in legs.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy, EdwardCullen and 5 others
:lul: :lul::lul:

Nothing you can do

Check hormone levels or liposuction

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I also have a big ass, thats life

They do like a big muscalar ass
Lol when women say they like a big ass they don't think of mine I assure you. There's a difference. It's like big tits on a fat woman.
You're genetically predisposed to feminine fat distribution. Probably low prenatal androgen exposure. Also check your current hormone levels. I ave the same issue, flared out femoral necks, massive legs (at least calves are big without trying lol). I tried to auschwitzmaxx through fasting/keto and so on, but all I got from that was dried out upper body and still stubborn fat left in legs.
Yeah I also have fat muscular legs without trying. I also suspect to be low t, won't spend money I don't have on tests though. Low prenatal is also what could've caused this. Is there any way to fix the femoral neck? I heard tying a belt tightly around it during sleep helps, but I'm out of puberty and It would prolly be very uncomfortable.

Lol i have good fat distribution even at 20% bf my face is lean lmao ..

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member and Effortless
damn so u saying u thicc :sneaky:

Lol when women say they like a big ass they don't think of mine I assure you. There's a difference. It's like big tits on a fat woman.

Yeah I also have fat muscular legs without trying. I also suspect to be low t, won't spend money I don't have on tests though. Low prenatal is also what could've caused this. Is there any way to fix the femoral neck? I heard tying a belt tightly around it during sleep helps, but I'm out of puberty and It would prolly be very uncomfortable.
Nah, it's over at this point. We're cursed with that bitch look. It sucks, because no matter how massive your upper body is, legs still look weird.

Nah, it's over at this point. We're cursed with that bitch look. It sucks, because no matter how massive your upper body is, legs still look weird.
my thighs are decently big, my butt is big, my hips are big, but my frame is lean

Fat distribution is genetics. Might be worth checking your hormones too...

Fat ass is not that bad (depends how much and can be changed if needed) but if your actual bones like if you have wide hips so hip to shoulder ratio is shit then that is a huge failo

Can this be fixed with liposuction? At least to some extent

low testosterone high e. high t men store fat in abdomen and upper body, high e men store fat in ass and hips like women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member