LifeFuel Went on a date

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
I've went on a second date ever in my life. It went ok, we walked in a park and chatted a bit. She was very shy and reserved, so I had to carry the conversation. We both were introverts. She said she'd like to meet again, which made me happy. But I'm not sure whether she meant it genuinely.
She also asked if I work as a model, big lifefuel.
I don't really have anybody else to share this with, so I guess that's why I'm posting. Just want an entire world to know.
Ask me anything. 😅
Inb4 shit thread.
Pls...

qwertyqazqwerty

qwertyqazqwerty

Fat Orbitless Dicaprio road to 5PSL
Time online
33d 15h 45m
congrats

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
Date without kissing = very bad
Never had a kiss. Wasn't a girl you'd be kissing on a first date, regardless of who you are, imo. But maybe I'm wrong, what do I know.
She's quite timid.

streege

streege

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
103d 21h 21m
mirin, i'll answer your PM later

alex569

alex569

Adept
Time online
11d 6h 28m
Wasn't a girl you'd be kissing on a first date
😂 So if prime Brad Pitt went on a date with her and tried to kiss her on the first date she would decline?.......hahahahaha

Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Time online
56d 21h 56m
Brags me

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
😂 So if prime Brad Pitt went on a date with her and tried to kiss her on the first date she would decline?.......hahahahaha
I can't make these kind of statements in full truth. She just didn't seem like that kind of girl. Sort of autistic/social recluse, but doesn't make a lot of sense, considering her looks. It's strange to me. Maybe I can't read people for shit. She seemed like a genuine girly girl that's pure wife material. Very unlike any of the girls I've interacted with. Saw a lot of similarities to myself. She's also intp, so that's insane in and of itself.

Acnno

Acnno

Custom Title
Time online
16d 4h 53m
Shit thread, congrats on your date

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

wasted
Time online
40d 3h 16m
I can't make these kind of statements in full truth. She just didn't seem like that kind of girl. Sort of autistic/social recluse, but doesn't make a lot of sense, considering her looks. It's strange to me. Maybe I can't read people for shit. She seemed like a genuine girly girl that's pure wife material. Very unlike any of the girls I've interacted with. Saw a lot of similarities to myself. She's also intp, so that's insane in and of itself.
is she pretty?

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
"she asked if i was a model" nice larp bro
Not larping. We were talking of what we do irl/interests and I asked her what do you think I work as? She said modelling or something along the lines. I also find it strange, as I don't think I'm that gl at all. Just that's how it went.
The thing is, she really has a bad vision. Can't see without glasses. So I think that @Turtle is onto something here, with bad vision = bizarre consequences.

werty1457

werty1457

Quantum
Time online
8d 2h 52m
Height and PSL? Also general stats?

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
is she pretty?
I'd marry her for her looks alone. Probably at least 5psl idk, but easy 6 for me.
I'm very attracted to her appearance, but I think she's not curvy/quite flat. Dunno really, as it's cold over here = lots of clothes.
Also has very beautiful blue eyes and same pheno as me essentially. That too makes me that much more attracted to her.

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

wasted
Time online
40d 3h 16m
I'd marry her for her looks alone. Probably at least 5psl idk, but easy 6 for me.
I'm very attracted to her appearance, but I think she's not curvy/quite flat. Dunno really, as it's cold over here = lots of clothes.
Also has very beautiful blue eyes and same pheno as me essentially. That too makes me that much more attracted to her.
virgin?

Face is everything

Face is everything

I identify as they/them
Time online
30d 3h 36m
Not larping. We were talking of what we do irl/interests and I asked her what do you think I work as? She said modelling or something along the lines. I also find it strange, as I don't think I'm that gl at all. Just that's how it went.
The thing is, she really has a bad vision. Can't see without glasses. So I think that @Turtle is onto something here, with bad vision = bizarre consequences.
sure man sure she is also 6 psl right

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
Height and PSL? Also general stats?
Me or her?
I've been rated from 4 to something ridiculous 5+.
Imo I'm probably around 4. 179cm.
General stats? Not sure what you mean. I'm very non-nt looking though. My hair a bit beyond my shoulders. Have a "stacy" pheno, as some people said, jfl.
She's quite tall though, I was mogging her height wise, but really not by much at all. She wore very flat shoes too.

werty1457

werty1457

Quantum
Time online
8d 2h 52m
Me or her?
General stats? Not sure what you mean. I'm very non-nt looking though. My hair a bit beyond my shoulders. Have a "stacy" pheno, as some people said, jfl.
She's quite tall though, I was mogging her height wise, but really not by much at all. She wore very flat shoes too.
NORMIE OR DEATH IT'S OVER

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
holy fuck wife her immediately
rare asf introvert girl
might be virgin?
Idk if she's virgin. Jfl. I'm not that forthcoming.
She's on tinder so there's that...
But ye, it gave me some vibes in regards to that, didn't seem experienced at all. Said she rarely goes out to meet other people. I think she met me because I look non-nt.

nonserviam

nonserviam

but there is no real me, only an entity
Time online
42d 4h 50m
Nice bro
i’m glad you made it

6’1cel

6’1cel

CEO of ogre department (DANGEROUSLY HIGH T) ☣️😡
Time online
24d 16h 55m
Idk if she's virgin. Jfl. I'm not that forthcoming.
She's on tinder so there's that...
But ye, it gave me some vibes in regards to that, didn't seem experienced at all. Said she rarely goes out to meet other people. I think she met me because I look non-nt.
autistic girls are wife material

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
Nice bro
i’m glad you made it
Haven't made much... Just a single date where we chatted a bit and walked in a park. We didn't even touch in any way. Jfl.
I just hope to meet her again and her to warm up to me and open up. She seemed closed down.
I'd be really happy if she wanted me as her bf, I have hopes, due to that model comment, but also have big doubts, as she wasn't very enthusiastic throughout.

TheLurch

TheLurch

MixedCurryPrettyboy
Time online
8d 1h 44m
Me or her?
pm? Also nice an introvert is likely to be low body count

nonserviam

nonserviam

but there is no real me, only an entity
Time online
42d 4h 50m
Haven't made much... Just a single date where we chatted a bit and walked in a park. We didn't even touch in any way. Jfl.
I just hope to meet her again and her to warm up to me and open up. She seemed closed down.
I'd be really happy if she wanted me as her bf, I have hopes, due to that model comment, but also have big doubts, as she wasn't very enthusiastic throughout.
be more positive bro she might just be a introvert and slowly opening herself
not every first date ends up with a kiss unless you’re chad

Intjcel

Intjcel

Elementalist
Time online
13d 7h 37m
be more positive bro she might just be a introvert and slowly opening herself
not every first date ends up with a kiss unless you’re chad
That's what I'm getting to. People here expect kiss on a first minute.
I don't personally. Just want to grow it into something beautiful.
I try to be positive, yes. She's an introvert, as I said, I'm chalking up a lot of it on that for now.
She reminds me of me, from like 6 or so years ago, tbh. Feel like I understand her, but also feel like I could very easily lose her.

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Knowledgable
Time online
15d 18m
what do you look like?